United States

#26 Apr 20, 2013
Ridge runner wrote:
Did he ever get out?
this is him! Monday
Ballard

United States

#27 Apr 20, 2013
Lol you people need a life. Myrtle beach ? I make more then that buddy. I put those clothes on her ass.
Ballard

United States

#28 Apr 20, 2013
Dario, it really isn't none of your g business, but it can be come see me tough guy;)
2 posts removed
Ballard

United States

#31 Apr 21, 2013
Oh I bet:) parents huh? Get a life. Ya gotta love when you people hide behind your computer screens. Me and Deedee our together 24 7 so try it again. Hooters girl, so your a muffin top skank?? Holla
Ballard

United States

#32 Apr 21, 2013
True Facts wrote:
DeeDee is not with this man and she has never been with this man.
lol
no mame

United States

#33 Apr 21, 2013
HootersCutie wrote:
<quoted text>DeeDee gets most of her money from her parents and I never even heard of you but I searched your name on google to see your mugshot and to see what you been arrested for but I only saw your mugshot. No offence to you but you look like a pedophile and im not mentioning who all DeeDee hangs around but she certainly doesn't hang out with you because I know almost everybody she hangs out with and I never heard of you.
How does he look like a pedophile? What's does a pedophile LOOK like so I can watch for them? That is really a horrible thing to say about someone, especially if you don't know them. I don't know him or DeeDee but I looked at the mugshot and he's actually a good looking guy. Hey Brandon you get bored holla at a girl! Lmao
Ballard

United States

#34 Apr 21, 2013
no mame wrote:
<quoted text>
How does he look like a pedophile? What's does a pedophile LOOK like so I can watch for them? That is really a horrible thing to say about someone, especially if you don't know them. I don't know him or DeeDee but I looked at the mugshot and he's actually a good looking guy. Hey Brandon you get bored holla at a girl! Lmao
thank you very much. Topix is so stupid these people don't even know us. We hot mixed up in some dumb shit. I'm goin home soon. I love Deedee very much.
She Luvs This

Cedar Grove, WV

#35 Apr 21, 2013
Hey Ballard, give DeeDee a big kiss so you can tell everyone how my d**k tastes! Or lick her a** or p***y it should all taste the same!
1 post removed
Stupid

Hurricane, WV

#37 Apr 21, 2013
Guys him and deedee have been together for years! Maybe you are thinking of the wrong person! If they haven't been together how did they both get arrested for domestic?
1 post removed
Trash

Nitro, WV

#39 Apr 21, 2013
He was probably having roid rage. Biggest steroid user coke head around and dee see is a skunk looking ho. Always all over every guy with a bike. Nothing but white trash
1 post removed
Stupid

Hurricane, WV

#41 Apr 21, 2013
She is white
3 posts removed
Stupid

Hurricane, WV

#45 Apr 22, 2013
Hooters cutie maybe that is why you shouldn't comment on something you know nothing about.
Ballard

Chesapeake, OH

#46 Apr 24, 2013
Bingo;)
serious housekeeper

Charleston, WV

#47 Apr 24, 2013
He's a Dirt bag
Trash

United States

#48 Apr 25, 2013
The dee dee I'm talking about is white. Skunk hair and nasty. He's just as bad. Steroid freak coke head. Deserve each other
Fabio

Chesapeake, OH

#49 Apr 27, 2013
Courts told him there not suppose to have any contact. Much less be with each other or he is going to prison for 1 year. There still together. Losers
Weber

Nitro, WV

#50 May 8, 2013
Anyone know why he is back in jail?
Trash

Nitro, WV

#51 May 8, 2013
Back in? I'm sure he beat coke head dee dee while in a roid rage. Trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crap It All High School Lost Homecoming 9 min Honestly 12
It's insulting, West Virginia: President Trump ... 29 min Mary Lou 1
Cory talk to your sister before posting again 2 hr Smitty 10
Money moves Nick $cott 2 hr Honestly 13
Where does Fazio's get their Grecia bread? 5 hr Honestly 4
Scott Cable Balzout 5 hr Baryonyx 20
Best bakery in town? 5 hr CowboysFan1 7

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance