foodluvr

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2013
Anyone ever eaten at pies and pints? The kitchen staff are always actin weird when I go? Any similar observances?
quantum

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 4, 2013
Pies with beer?
whocares

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 4, 2013
acting weird how? if the food is good and the silverware is clean who cares how they act? weird isnt contagious.
daveyboi69

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 4, 2013
It was ok. Nothing spectacular really. I believe I had the steak and cheese pie. It would have been better had the steak not been in huge chunks but sliced. But that's just my 2 cents.

Seems to be rather busy no matter when you go. I've sat at the little bar area and ate once. The speed of service didn't really seem to matter. I get the smaller size and its just the right amount for me.

If it was a little bit cheaper, I would head back more frequently than hitting up pizza hut, dominoes, etc.
curiosity

United States

#5 Jul 4, 2013
I went to see what the big deal was about. Over crowded and overpriced.
pizza neck

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jul 4, 2013
Its the [email protected] I always get the chicken gouda or the cuban. But ive had a few others and im never disappointed. I like the wait staff too. Take a joke and pretty attentive. They know they're one step above a pizza hut but dont act like theyre a Spagos. Good place. That is all folks
fouroneone

Acme, PA

#7 Jul 4, 2013
Please define weird? Just because someone is different than yourself, that doesn't make them weird. Perhaps you're more of a Little Cesar's kind of person and should stick to what is comfortable
foodluvr

United States

#8 Jul 4, 2013
fouroneone wrote:
Please define weird? Just because someone is different than yourself, that doesn't make them weird. Perhaps you're more of a Little Cesar's kind of person and should stick to what is comfortable
Like sniffing and scratching like dope heads weird.
yum

United States

#9 Jul 4, 2013
Lolas
1 post removed
geez

Culloden, WV

#11 Jul 6, 2013
curiosity wrote:
I went to see what the big deal was about. Over crowded and overpriced.
Amen. Go to Roni's in Elkview. Awesome place
1 post removed
chloey

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Jul 6, 2013
Sinbads in kc. mediterranean pizza is incredible.
Sinbads Yuck

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 7, 2013
chloey wrote:
Sinbads in kc. mediterranean pizza is incredible.
You might want to checkout the health department reports on them before you go back.
Barry Mckockner

United States

#15 Jul 7, 2013
Love pies and pints
Pizza Fiend

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 7, 2013
THE best pizza in the area hands down is Barones right off the Mink Shoals exit. May not look like much but they get a excellent health report and I've never had anything bad from that place. The staff knows what they are doing. You're missing out if you haven't tried it yet.
Jennifer

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 7, 2013
Pizza Fiend wrote:
THE best pizza in the area hands down is Barones right off the Mink Shoals exit. May not look like much but they get a excellent health report and I've never had anything bad from that place. The staff knows what they are doing. You're missing out if you haven't tried it yet.
Agree!
fah Q

Dunbar, WV

#18 Jul 7, 2013
The only pizza I like is frozen pizza
foodluvr

United States

#19 Jul 7, 2013
fouroneone wrote:
No no I'm not a little "caesars" fan. Just like you aren't a fan of the English language.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clark and Fred Estep 15 min Carl Pauley 4
Leave that light on JJ!!!! 16 min DRTRUTH 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 59 min FIT59 4,011
Judge S. Mullens rude clerk (Jul '12) 1 hr Hollar Chick 53
Does anyone know anything about brian Linzy 2 hr gay bob 2
Best barber in Charleston? (Mar '14) 3 hr Cowboy 35
Tom Clarks petition for speed bumps at Daniel B... 3 hr Tom Clark 12

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance