Who is tougher Army or Marines?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
USMC

Kailua, HI

#90 Jul 13, 2014
If you are joining the military with the intension of being among the best and earning something no other branch can come close to offer... You've gotta join the Marine Corps. People who are on the fence about it and ultimately bail by joining another branch will spend the rest of their lives wondering if they could have made it into the Corps.
TPB

United States

#91 Jul 13, 2014
I sucked off a bunch of marines and they definitely have big balls!!
3 posts removed
TPB

United States

#95 Jul 13, 2014
Ludwig. Aww I am sorry. You must be a navy homo. Dont hate because you didn't get to help me.
TPB

Charleston, WV

#96 Jul 13, 2014
Post #91 #95 is not me or anybody who's friends with BlkBarbie and DeeDee. F anybody who thinks any different because we don't know you or care about you and she's a ugly, broke, lazy, dirty, trashy, jealous, racist, hillbilly, hillbilly-wigger who depends on a man to take care of her and she's "scared" to let us find out who she is. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee are proud not to be anything like her and we're proud not to ever be friends with a hillbilly. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee have never slept around with a marine and we ain't never been a Hoe. BlkBarbie has never cheated on her husband with anybody and everyone who knows us already knows that but most of the people who knows us doesn't get on here and we're not looking for any new friends on here so all the people who doesn't know us can think w/e they want #Truth ;)

Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
Team Loving Life <~
Team Fly Stoners !
Bad Bitchez Only <~
Team Never Gonna Be a Crack-Head or Broke!!!
Team Never Gonna Be a Hoe or a Gold-Digger!!!
Team Never Looking Like a Tranny or a Hillbilly!!!
Team Never Gonna Let A Man - Be the Bo$$ of us<<<
Team Winning Circle and Always Wearing Jewelry<<<
Team Never Gonna Change & Proud 2 Be Different<<<
-Always & Forever ! NGC <3
Good Citizen

Duluth, GA

#97 Jul 13, 2014
TPB wrote:
Post #91 #95 is not me or anybody who's friends with BlkBarbie and DeeDee. F anybody who thinks any different because we don't know you or care about you and she's a ugly, broke, lazy, dirty, trashy, jealous, racist, hillbilly, hillbilly-wigger who depends on a man to take care of her and she's "scared" to let us find out who she is. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee are proud not to be anything like her and we're proud not to ever be friends with a hillbilly. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee have never slept around with a marine and we ain't never been a Hoe. BlkBarbie has never cheated on her husband with anybody and everyone who knows us already knows that but most of the people who knows us doesn't get on here and we're not looking for any new friends on here so all the people who doesn't know us can think w/e they want #Truth ;)

Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
Team Loving Life <~
Team Fly Stoners !
Bad Bitchez Only <~
TPB
THE PSYCHO BIT@&!!!!
2 posts removed
The truth hurts sometimes

Charleston, WV

#100 Jul 14, 2014
I say none of them are tough. Look how many were killed fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan and for what? The Taliban in my opinion kicked our asses. Our military accomplished absolutely nothing. We had better equipment and more money than God not to mention an air force dropping bombs and all they had were used weapons and heart.

They are still there and we ran like bitches. The United States hasn't won a war since WW11. Our soldiers are too much in a hurry to get home sign up for disability and live forever from s check from Uncle Sam. They will claim they are having nightmares etc and next thing you know we're cutting those pansies a check for life. God help us if a real nation with real soldiers ever attacks us. We will lose! We have weak uneducated cowards in uniforms today. That is a fact.
2 posts removed

Charleston, WV

#103 Jul 14, 2014
Bitch I would say I hit one of your nerves, but if you are in the military now or in the past then you have no nerve other than that yellow streak going down your back. I said what I meant and I mean what i say that today's United States military is weak and full of bitches whose only goal is to enlist try to hide for 4 years and collect a check from Uncle Sam for life. They are weak in body mind and spirit. I really do believe it.

As far as you collecting your crazy check I could care less. You aren't the only coward on the payroll and you won't be the last.

And believe me your real color isn't green it is yellow. As is the rest of them. Now go pop you another pain pill and sell the rest before Uncle Sam sends you more you lingering SOB. You are nothing but a lazy low life welfare cheat. You are a FRAUD! Bitch!

Go on take your pill and make sure to save the rest to sell. Go on now get to it.
2 posts removed

Charleston, WV

#106 Jul 14, 2014
The Navy, Air Force, Army and Marines lost in Vietnam and in Korea and got their asses slammed by the Taliban. Trillions on top of trillions lost to enemies that don't even have airplanes. Go ahead and watch your soap operas I could care less, it is people like yourself (LOSER) who have ruined this nation. Don't worry about me I will be fine physically and most assuredly financially, but at least I won't have loser attached to my name in years to come. I love my nation but I am not proud of the losers who pretend to defend it. We haven't done squat since the mid 1940's. Our asses have been kicked every since and you are part of that. Sleep well tonight you COWARD! Sleep well.
1 post removed
TPB

Summersville, WV

#108 Jul 14, 2014
Good Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
TPB
THE PSYCHO BIT@&!!!!
Awww, you can think w/e you want bc we don't know you or care about you and nobody has ever called us psycho besides on here. If you don't know who we are then plz email DeeDee or add her on myspace and if you don't have her email or myspace then let me know so i can put it back on here. If you do know who we are then plz confront us on facebook or twitter about w/e problem you have and we're not looking for any new friends on here so all the people who doesn't know us can think w/e they want. We hardly ever have a bad attitude except on here and everyone who knows us already knows that but most of the people who knows us doesn't get on here and nobody could ever make us look bad or feel bad #Truth ;)

Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
Team Loving Life <~
Team Fly Stoners !
Bad Bitchez Only <~
ummm

Newport News, VA

#109 Aug 7, 2014
bill wrote:
<quoted text> Then you should know he isn't an Airman. An Airman is not an Officer. You don't know what you are talking about. I think you are full of caca.
YOU don't know what YOU are talking about. I attended OTS at Maxwell...EVERYONE IN THE USAF IS AN AIRMAN, I DONT GIVE A &%*+ IF THEY'RE OFFICER OR ENLISTED. Navy are Sailors, Marines are Marines, Army are Soldiers. How hard is the that to understand? What, a Marine Corps Captain isn't a Marine??? Get the &%$# outta here. Please.
Huh

Princeton, WV

#110 Aug 8, 2014
The best special forces unit in the u.s. is the air force combat control or para rescue. Para rescue retrieves downed allies behind enemy lines. Combat control is first in last out of combat situations setting up landing sites to bring in men .
Fact

Charleston, WV

#111 Aug 8, 2014
Every marine I've ever met is a power bottom.

Charleston, WV

#112 Aug 8, 2014
None of them are tough that's the problem with this nation. We haven't won a war since WW11. Today's military is full of men and women who join just to get a check for life. Spenda few years in the service claim you are shell shocked or whatever term they use and get a crazy check for life. It's nothing but welfare in disguise.

You get a government check for life free medical care for life all for hiding and running like a bitch. Heaven help us if we ever have to tangle with a real nation like Russia or China. There women are tougher than any service member we have. Today's military is just full of weak asses who want something for free. Nothing more nothing less. I truly do believe this.
2 posts removed

Charleston, WV

#115 Aug 8, 2014
Thank you I will keep on working and all the while I will hold my head high knowing I contribute to society and am not a taker and welfare cheat. And make no mistake it's welfare, but that's ok with me, as I said I can keep my head up high and not be ashamed of who I am and what I stand for. This nation is full of losers such as yourself so one more won't hurt anything. I'll survive.

Be careful when you sell those pills I wouldn't want you to get into any trouble.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#116 Aug 8, 2014
bill wrote:
<quoted text> Then you should know he isn't an Airman. An Airman is not an Officer. You don't know what you are talking about. I think you are full of caca.
Forgive me for answering an old post, but I beg your pardon! An airman in the Air force can very well be considered an Officer as well as a non commissioned Air man. I have been all over the world with my father who is a retired Air force pilot. He was an airman who flew f-106's f-102 and many of the modern fighters and was called one of the best Airman of his time. I also know about the non commissioned airman.. Basic, 2nd, third class so on who also had my respect as being Air man.. So yes Bill, I do know! My father is a highly decorated Bird Colonel.
Vet

Peach Creek, WV

#117 Aug 8, 2014
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Forgive me for answering an old post, but I beg your pardon! An airman in the Air force can very well be considered an Officer as well as a non commissioned Air man. I have been all over the world with my father who is a retired Air force pilot. He was an airman who flew f-106's f-102 and many of the modern fighters and was called one of the best Airman of his time. I also know about the non commissioned airman.. Basic, 2nd, third class so on who also had my respect as being Air man.. So yes Bill, I do know! My father is a highly decorated Bird Colonel.
U.S. Army=Soldier. U.S. Air Force=Airman. U.S. Navy=Sailor. U.S. Navy/Marines=Marine. U.S. Navy Underwater Demolition Team=Frogmen/Seals. U.S. Piss in the Bed or $hit in their Pants=Most U.S. Males.
4 posts removed
Human BS Detector

Jacksonville, FL

#122 Oct 25, 2014
Speak up wrote:
NEITHER ONE OF THEM
The Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force got their asses kicked in Vietnam and Korea and it appears they were not successful in Iraq and Afghanistan. What a friggen waste of money we put into those losers. So, if you ask me and billions of others around the world none of them are worthy of crap. Now that they are back home most will start collecting crazy checks and this entitlement and that entitlement. That's my opinion.
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. First of all, you can't blame any branch of the armed services entirely for strategic policy failures. The politicians in Washington often hamstring the military by micro-managing not only strategic military maneuvers, but also even micro-manage down to the tacticle level. I'm the son of a decorated Marine corp fighter pilot, have degrees in both political science and military history and over 20 years of experience working in various capacities for the intelligence community. Where do idiots like you get your "information"? I wouldn't be so hard on you if you formed your response more as an opinion but you didn't. There's no worse b.s. than half-baked opinions masqeurading as the truth. We intelligence community ops call that drivel. In other words, it's complete nonsense. It doesn't even rise to the level of disinformation. At least those campaigns are well thought out. Nice try moron!
tjdevildog

Coatesville, PA

#123 Feb 1, 2015
Speak up wrote:
NEITHER ONE OF THEM
The Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force got their asses kicked in Vietnam and Korea and it appears they were not successful in Iraq and Afghanistan. What a friggen waste of money we put into those losers. So, if you ask me and billions of others around the world none of them are worthy of crap. Now that they are back home most will start collecting crazy checks and this entitlement and that entitlement. That's my opinion.
Maybe you should read up on American history boy, we slayed in all forms of the word war. Sure we took casualty's but that's war, we killed more of them than they did us. That equals a win. Go Marines or navy seal, that's where you grow hair on your balls son.
Speak up

Charleston, WV

#124 Feb 2, 2015
Yea it may be true the Navy Seals and Marines is the place grow hair on balls, but all that does it makes their boyfriends have to shave them all over again. Just a cycle is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix is quiet because 36 min stickit 4
Cupcake bewbz 37 min hardinthemuthafuk... 2
Cuckold ? 41 min REAL TALK 3
Best tattoo artist in the area? 42 min hardinthemuthafuk... 20
Brian Foster anyone know him (Nov '12) 4 hr Bfoster5543 5
Supreme Court says gays can marry in all states! 4 hr Lawyer 87
Donald Trump for President 5 hr Confederacy 11
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE