Iiam

New York, NY

#65 Sep 6, 2013
Ok for the dumbass who don't no what they are talking about and are not even in the military shut th fuck up. It's true marine boot camp is harder than the 9 week non combat job training of the army. But it is not much harder than the army infantryman training barely harder at are they just scream at you a little bit more. I did both its, almost the same thing. IM A MARINE AND SOLDIER. The marines got there training form the army infantry (army came first) some random civilian didnt just come and say lets make a marine corp -_-. Ever marine is trained as an infantryman.(although not exactly true) who do u think were the first infantrymen ?? So marine training and army infantry are almost the same.

And ARMY doesn't stand for aint ready for the marines yet. People join the army to become ranger, they like it. Green berets go airborne. People join the marines for same different reasons.

Also what alot of people don't understand is TRAINING IS JUST TRAINING!! It only last a few months. 4-5 months out of the 100year you live. And it's all easy as long as you can stays mentally strong and not take stuff personally. What really matter is your job in the army or Marines. If you work Commo in the marines and are an infantryman for the army. Seriously who do you think would have more combat experience ???

And again for the dumbass who wrote it goes SEALS, MARINES,ARMY. That's the stupidest things I every heard. Instead of shotting terrorist in Afgan I wish I shot you. And average marines cannot compare to any type of special operations. It goes SEALS,RANGERS, Airforce pararescue, USMC RECON etc etc. not SEALS and marines. An average marine infantryman is just that. A infantryman.

And for the other dumbass who said the army hires skinny fags. Just because someone doesn't like girls doesn't make them a bad service member. You don't think there are not any skinny gay marines?? Because wen I was fighting in the war and In my unit there are few homosexual ones. And they were no different than anyone else.

SO ALL IN ALL. Marines and army. Are the same depending on your job. We both fight together and depend on each other.
William

Brookneal, VA

#66 Sep 6, 2013
What difference does it make? Both are eventually buried 6 ft. deep. We all are and then it makes no difference how tough you were. What a childish question?? Someone very immature ask this question?
William

Brookneal, VA

#67 Sep 6, 2013
Iiam wrote:
Ok for the dumbass who don't no what they are talking about and are not even in the military shut th fuck up. It's true marine boot camp is harder than the 9 week non combat job training of the army. But it is not much harder than the army infantryman training barely harder at are they just scream at you a little bit more. I did both its, almost the same thing. IM A MARINE AND SOLDIER. The marines got there training form the army infantry (army came first) some random civilian didnt just come and say lets make a marine corp -_-. Ever marine is trained as an infantryman.(although not exactly true) who do u think were the first infantrymen ?? So marine training and army infantry are almost the same.
And ARMY doesn't stand for aint ready for the marines yet. People join the army to become ranger, they like it. Green berets go airborne. People join the marines for same different reasons.
Also what alot of people don't understand is TRAINING IS JUST TRAINING!! It only last a few months. 4-5 months out of the 100year you live. And it's all easy as long as you can stays mentally strong and not take stuff personally. What really matter is your job in the army or Marines. If you work Commo in the marines and are an infantryman for the army. Seriously who do you think would have more combat experience ???
And again for the dumbass who wrote it goes SEALS, MARINES,ARMY. That's the stupidest things I every heard. Instead of shotting terrorist in Afgan I wish I shot you. And average marines cannot compare to any type of special operations. It goes SEALS,RANGERS, Airforce pararescue, USMC RECON etc etc. not SEALS and marines. An average marine infantryman is just that. A infantryman.
And for the other dumbass who said the army hires skinny fags. Just because someone doesn't like girls doesn't make them a bad service member. You don't think there are not any skinny gay marines?? Because wen I was fighting in the war and In my unit there are few homosexual ones. And they were no different than anyone else.
SO ALL IN ALL. Marines and army. Are the same depending on your job. We both fight together and depend on each other.
I once screwed an Army Majors wife for two yrs. but he didn't know it. I'm glad he didn't. He would have beaten the shytte out of me just like the AF guy would have done to you if you hadn't been lying with your story. If you had done that to the AF guy he would have had you shipped to adasis ababa, Ethiopia and wile you were gone he would have sold his wife to some truckers for some big bucks. They aren't in the USAF because they are stupid.
bill

Brookneal, VA

#68 Sep 8, 2013
Retired Airman wrote:
<quoted text>If you inlist in the US Military you will be serving the best and for the best Country in the world, go and give it YOUR best! We need more young men like you that are planning their future at an early age in life, Good luck and God bless you..Retired USAF
I doubt you were in the USAF or you could correctly spell enlist. I have never met a retired Airman unless they were Courts Martialed and stripped of all rank before retirement. If that were to happen you would probably receive a Bad Conduct Discharge.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#69 Sep 8, 2013
bill wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt you were in the USAF or you could correctly spell enlist. I have never met a retired Airman unless they were Courts Martialed and stripped of all rank before retirement. If that were to happen you would probably receive a Bad Conduct Discharge.
Winky Dinky, I ran up on this post of yours, this poster in question is a retired USAF Officer. One who has served honorably for our Country. I am speaking on behalf of my relative, Thank you, Nancy
interesting

Charleston, WV

#70 Sep 8, 2013
Marines have bigger dicks.. Army has hotter bodies lol
bill

Brookneal, VA

#71 Sep 8, 2013
Seals to you wrote:
Marines
M= MY
A= Ass
R= Really
I= Is
N= Navy
E= Equipment
Airforce is considered soft and weak (rightfully so) the Army have way too many gays (way too many) and the Marines are called stupid ass Jarheads for a reason.
If you want to know who the toughest, baddest, son of a bitches walking the face of the planet is just ask Osama Bin Laden.
Oh I forgot you can't because he is DEAD!
NAVY SEALS!
You could never cut it in the Navy. You have to be able to swim and that fat azze of yours would sink.
bill

Brookneal, VA

#72 Sep 8, 2013
interesting wrote:
Marines have bigger dicks.. Army has hotter bodies lol
You should know since you want to be a foxhole babe.
bill

Brookneal, VA

#73 Sep 8, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> Winky Dinky, I ran up on this post of yours, this poster in question is a retired USAF Officer. One who has served honorably for our Country. I am speaking on behalf of my relative, Thank you, Nancy
Then you should know he isn't an Airman. An Airman is not an Officer. You don't know what you are talking about. I think you are full of caca.
bill

Brookneal, VA

#74 Sep 8, 2013
By the way Miss Nancy just for your info an Airman is below the rank of Airman First Class. Don't try to bull shytte a bull shytter.
Old Shaky

Brookneal, VA

#75 Sep 9, 2013
Iiam wrote:
How do you get to where you fight ""F"" face? Guess you don't depend on transportation in and out?? How bout Air Support numb nuts? Who brings in food and ammo?? You have never been in the Military in your life. Go sell some Vacuum cleaners or fuller brushes tough guy. People in the Military are all tough and don't talk about being tough because they know they are tough. Peddle your wares to the opccupants on the short bus.
Former Marine

Charleston, WV

#76 Oct 13, 2013
Don't join a branch of the military because you want to be the toughest. There is always someone bigger and badder than you. Figure out what you want to do. Special Forces, Recon, Military Police, Tanks, Motor transport. Aviation maintenance, or just a plain old grunt. Research online, talk to recuiters, talk to former servicemen. Everyone likes to say their branch of the service is the best. If it the best for you...then that will be the best.
Earl

Brookneal, VA

#77 Oct 13, 2013
What difference does it make which one is tougher? You couldn't get into either branch?
Cpl Snow

Pasadena, MD

#78 Nov 17, 2013
Cherry Darling88 wrote:
Marines is pretty tough but the Navy is tougher . Go for the marines , the training programs are even pretty hardcore .
Saying the navy is tougher than marines should have you committed. You're F'ing stupid!
1 post removed
Hee

Harrogate, UK

#80 Apr 11, 2014
Cherry Darling88 wrote:
And the army isn't hardcore . They let any skinny fag join and the " don't ask don't tell" is no longer in affect so if you want to join the army than have fun with all the Rue Paul's running around . Besides , people in the army are dropping like flies because they can't even pass a drug test .
my dad was a marine, then an armed policeman, then a firefighter. He passed every single fitness test with flying colours. In the marines you get a right good thrashing, whereas the army is a piece of cake compared to all that!!
2 posts removed
Weak as hell

Charleston, WV

#83 Apr 11, 2014
As far as I am concerned none of them are and by none I mean Army, Airforce, Marines and Navy. We haven't won a war since WW11 and that was because of the bomb. Had it not been for the bomb the Japs would have kicked our asses. Korea whipped us and so did Vietnam and as far as the war on terror there was none. All we did was drop bombs on civilians such as women and children and declared it a victory. Took ten years to get to Bin Laden and then who really knows we did? Hell he may still be alive.

Todays military is chalked full of guys and gals looking to do a few years and then claim some kind of mental illness and collect a check.

Heaven help us if we ever have to tangle with a nation with a real military such as the Soviet Union etc.

The United States Of America has a weak military.
TPB

United States

#84 Apr 11, 2014
I'm tougher than all them lame azz bitchez!
TPB

Mount Lookout, WV

#85 Apr 11, 2014
Post #84 is not me or anybody who's friends with BlkBarbie and DeeDee #Truth :)

Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
-Always & Forever !
1 post removed
TPPBR2D2

Charleston, WV

#87 Apr 11, 2014
SQUAWK
TPB

Mount Lookout, WV

#88 Apr 11, 2014
Post #87 is not me or anybody who's friends with BlkBarbie and DeeDee #Truth :)

Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
-Always & Forever !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Scott running for mayor charleston 15 min Duke who 78
Magistrate System 26 min Lil 7
Spanking your monkey 47 min dickie 13
david james 53 min truthbtold 3
amber ransom and her taco... 3 hr trulyamused 2
Best barber in Charleston? (Mar '14) 3 hr trulyamused 25
'Am I Normal?' Study Average size Manhood Length 3 hr 1HotMILF 17

Flood Warning for Kanawha County was issued at March 05 at 4:31AM EST

Charleston Dating
Find my Match