Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

I plan on enlisting in the summer after High school and I want to be part of the best.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Marines is pretty tough but the Navy is tougher . Go for the marines , the training programs are even pretty hardcore .
I heard

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

I heard from an army buddy that the Marines are a bunch of creeps. Like getting dishonorable discharges left and right for inappropriate sexual conduct charges. I wouldn't want to be associated with that, if it is true.
Douche Bag

Stanleytown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Doesn't make any difference. You couldn't make it in either one.
Douche Bag

Stanleytown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

I heard wrote:
I heard from an army buddy that the Marines are a bunch of creeps. Like getting dishonorable discharges left and right for inappropriate sexual conduct charges. I wouldn't want to be associated with that, if it is true.
Where did you hear that trash? It is almost impossible to get a dis-honorable discharge. You would probably have more luck getting struck by lightening.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

And the army isn't hardcore . They let any skinny fag join and the " don't ask don't tell" is no longer in affect so if you want to join the army than have fun with all the Rue Paul's running around . Besides , people in the army are dropping like flies because they can't even pass a drug test .
Douche Bag

Stanleytown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Camoflauge wrote:
I plan on enlisting in the summer after High school and I want to be part of the best.
If you want to be one of the best you need to continue your schooling and get a college degreee. Try schooling for an Attorney. We need some good Atorneys to protect our military from the US Govt. I'm sure you will make the right decision for yourself. Don't be tough be comfortable. Join the USAF.
Seals to you

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Marines
M= MY
A= Ass
R= Really
I= Is
N= Navy
E= Equipment
Airforce is considered soft and weak (rightfully so) the Army have way too many gays (way too many) and the Marines are called stupid ass Jarheads for a reason.
If you want to know who the toughest, baddest, son of a bitches walking the face of the planet is just ask Osama Bin Laden.
Oh I forgot you can't because he is DEAD!
NAVY SEALS!
Speak up

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

NEITHER ONE OF THEM

The Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force got their asses kicked in Vietnam and Korea and it appears they were not successful in Iraq and Afghanistan. What a friggen waste of money we put into those losers. So, if you ask me and billions of others around the world none of them are worthy of crap. Now that they are back home most will start collecting crazy checks and this entitlement and that entitlement. That's my opinion.
82nd Airborn Ft Brag NC

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Camoflauge wrote:
I must say that you have a good head on you.In my opinion thats the best thing anyone can do after Graduating from Highschool.I went in the Army 5 days after Graduating in 1981,for a 4 year enlistment.And the only thing I regretted was that I didnt reup and stayed another 16 years and would have had a good retirement,and would have been 37 years old with a good retirement. Just think being 37 years old and being retired.You are still a very young man/woman and in good health,and life just begins.You could start working at another job.and work another 20 years and be only 57 and have retired from your second job.While in Service they will send you through College,and you can get a very good degree,at their expence.I wouldnt want to advise you which to choose from,they all are tough,But being a young person out of high school,its no problem.As long as you have respect and follow orders,Its nothing to it,especially after Basic Training.And once you have served,you will always be respected for serving your Country.Good Luck and hope you do well!!
82nd Airborn Ft Brag NC

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Douche Bag wrote:
Doesn't make any difference. You couldn't make it in either one.
You are a stupid B@$turd! Get a life,you Idiot!
Leo

Stanleytown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Seals to you wrote:
Marines
M= MY
A= Ass
R= Really
I= Is
N= Navy
E= Equipment
Airforce is considered soft and weak (rightfully so) the Army have way too many gays (way too many) and the Marines are called stupid ass Jarheads for a reason.
If you want to know who the toughest, baddest, son of a bitches walking the face of the planet is just ask Osama Bin Laden.
Oh I forgot you can't because he is DEAD!
NAVY SEALS!
They had to do it.. They were the only ones there.
Douche Bag

Stanleytown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

82nd Airborn Ft Brag NC wrote:
<quoted text>You are a stupid B@$turd! Get a life,you Idiot!
I was in Vietnam 2 yrs before the 82nd got there and spent 28 yrs in the military. I now have a life. I probably am an idiot. You should follow me to the bank.
U R A US SSI Idiot

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Douche Bag wrote:
<quoted text> I was in Vietnam 2 yrs before the 82nd got there and spent 28 yrs in the military. I now have a life. I probably am an idiot. You should follow me to the bank.
You aint done a damn thing but serve as a US Taxburden. Truths known you are a SSI case that was grew up on it and will die on it.I served,and I have been around enough to know that anyone with any sence at all wouldnt be the jerk that you are.You didnt serve anything but USA=SSI Idiot.
Douche Bag

Stanleytown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

U R A US SSI Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You aint done a damn thing but serve as a US Taxburden. Truths known you are a SSI case that was grew up on it and will die on it.I served,and I have been around enough to know that anyone with any sence at all wouldnt be the jerk that you are.You didnt serve anything but USA=SSI Idiot.
I did take effective writing in the military and learned to spell. If you were in the military you wasted their time and didn't learn much. It is obvious from your post.
Douche Bag

Stanleytown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

U R A US SSI Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You aint done a damn thing but serve as a US Taxburden. Truths known you are a SSI case that was grew up on it and will die on it.I served,and I have been around enough to know that anyone with any sence at all wouldnt be the jerk that you are.You didnt serve anything but USA=SSI Idiot.
If you were in the military which i seriously doubt you were probably assigned to permanent S****** detail and they wouldn't let you re-enlist.
woman

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

The Marines!! My husband is a marine and for sure the marines, I have been around many and they are proud, although proud of all our service men and good luck!
Retired Airman

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Camoflauge wrote:
If you inlist in the US Military you will be serving the best and for the best Country in the world, go and give it YOUR best! We need more young men like you that are planning their future at an early age in life, Good luck and God bless you..Retired USAF
Truth Be Told

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Admittedly, I'm not in tune with current military establishment. I spent several years on active duty in the early '80's (Army). Back then we were all a bunch of slackers and the Marines were hardcore but they were like zombie robots (I'm sure they would and could kill on command but they were dumber than sh!t)...but that was peace time. With all the conflicts that we're involved in I guess you need to ask yourself what you want/expect from the military.

If you want to be hardcore go Marines. They are the most engaged in front line actions. Army special forces are an elite group and few have what it takes. If you want a better quality of life in the military (housing, food and relative low casuality rate), Air Force is by far the best choice.

Take your time, make an informed decison and good luck!!
been there done that

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Marines!!!! My son is a marine, and let me give you a little info, I was married to a guy in air force, my brother was army, as wel as some others,my brother inlaw navy., Now, if you join th emarines you do 13 wks hardcore training, and after your 4 yrs you can join any other service branch and do not have to redo bootcamp. Bc Marines is the toughest. If you join army or ect then when your 4 yrs is up you wana go marines or airforce you have to go back and do their bootcamp again. There were several guys in the marines that had some trouble in bootcamp but there was no dishonorable or honorable discharges, they worked with them and made them make it. They don';t allow quitters. Marines make a man out of you, you have more respect for yourself and others than you would have thought possible. That right there is the greatest feeling ever. If you are serious go talk to Amanual Bradberry in cape girardeau or to nolte in sikeston, tell them p-grass sent you. they will be very honest to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 52 min bacon hater 54,351
WV DHHR Workers Picket Over Large Caseloads 1 hr I Dunno 8
Beth Moore 1 hr LOVE HER 1
Charleston's Multifest Opens Friday; Celebratio... 1 hr TripleK 2
Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority -- Charles... (Jul '13) 1 hr OMG 376
Gearry Bailey 2 hr Follow the money 4
bud anderson driving school (Apr '13) 2 hr tax man 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••