Daryl

Troy, VA

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Flush one time.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 4, 2013
WTF are you talking about? You post this all the time and nobody answers. Is this some kind of ignorant drug reference?
Herd 91

Martinsburg, WV

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Hey Louda he ( or she) may be refering to the Pinstripe bowl. You know a lot of you MountdQueer fans are still upset about it. Sitting there in that sub zero temperatures with the snow blowing almost as hard as the players.

Yours Truly
Herd 91

P.S.

Do Herd 91 a solid if you don't mind and let me know where you idiots ended up in the polls will ya?

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 4, 2013
No, I doubt it has anything to do with that game.

As for the information you requested, the final rankings aren't out yet, but they finished the regular season in 46th place with the 31st hardest schedule. Marshall finished 91st with the 107th hardest schedule. In other words only 17 teams had an easier schedule than Marshall and they still didn't make a bowl game.
Herd 91

Martinsburg, WV

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Thanks a lot for the info SON...

So you're saying you were 46th before getting walloped by the 4th place team from the little least? ROFLMAO!

Thanks for the leg work I think I can do the math from here.

Always the bridesmaid....well at this point you know the rest

Go Oklahoma Sooners!

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 4, 2013
In overall record, yes, SU was #4. They were actually considered co-Big East champs. I'm sure that you are familiar with what another co-Big East champ (Louisville) did to Florida. WVU wasn't the only team upset by a soon-to-be-former Big East member.
Herd 91

Martinsburg, WV

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Louda ol buddy when you whip a team as bad as Syracuse has the MountedQueers then after a while it's no longer considered an upset.

I'm just saying you morons haven't beaten the Cuse since Obama's first year in office.

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 4, 2013
It really wasn't that big of a margin. It certainly wasn't 69-34 or anything. WVU has lost the last 3 games against them. Two of them were in NY. That bowl has only been around 3 years? 4? Syracuse has won it twice already? Come on.
Herd 91

Martinsburg, WV

#9 Jan 4, 2013
As far as I am concerned football season is over. The Thundering Herd doesn't play again until early september and my Steelers a week later, so i will bid you and the rest a farewell. It's been a long season and to tell you the truth i'm tired.

Go Sooners

Yours Truly
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 4, 2013
Herd 91 wrote:
As far as I am concerned football season is over. The Thundering Herd doesn't play again until early september and my Steelers a week later, so i will bid you and the rest a farewell. It's been a long season and to tell you the truth i'm tired.
Go Sooners
Yours Truly
Herd 91
Agreed. I'm sure I will see you next season.
Herd 91

Martinsburg, WV

#11 Jan 4, 2013
See ya soon! Fall will be here before you know it!

Yours Truly
Herd 91

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waffle House Shooter 10 min Good Guys With Guns 7
Dont vote Goodwin 12 min Coop 24
Tim Baker and David Adams warrants 15 min brentonwv 1
Craigslist 33 min sLeOmVeEn 15
mayors race 54 min Aint Skeert 6
Rachel Halstead 1 hr Cwr 9
Male doctors are perverts... (Nov '16) 2 hr BrideofChrist 117

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages