Where can I buy dope in Charleston
Tony

Brookneal, VA

#73 May 2, 2013
You are already a dope if you are in Charleston. Hahahahahaha!
cory

Charleston, WV

#74 May 2, 2013
If you to ferrell. Moble homle park. In sissonville.lot 14 tell jaggs that. Jason philles sent you get anythig. You want a there
Wendy

Brookneal, VA

#75 May 2, 2013
Jack_4ral wrote:
<quoted text>You are not to use the word Gun, Robbery or Killing in the same sentence, carrying a Gun is protected by the NRA. I guess Robbery and Killing are also?
Don't use Jack and Off in the same sentence.
schrodinger

United States

#76 May 2, 2013
Jack_4ral wrote:
<quoted text>You are not to use the word Gun, Robbery or Killing in the same sentence, carrying a Gun is protected by the NRA. I guess Robbery and Killing are also?
What is wrong with you? Some of your comments are just plain crazy. I can have respect for someone that has an opinion that differs from mine but not someone who just flat out lies and makes wild unsubstantiated claims.
help

Hurricane, WV

#77 May 2, 2013
Go to the Dhhr people always have drugs there.
hahaha

Richmond, VA

#78 May 3, 2013
GNC
Creeper

Belle, WV

#79 May 3, 2013
Kevin Elmore up clover drive on Campbell's creek
Revenge2

Bluefield, WV

#80 May 3, 2013
Creeper wrote:
Kevin Elmore up clover drive on Campbell's creek
Get a fu**ing life! Just because somebody has family and friends visit them doesn't mean their dealing drugs idiot! Leave Kevin alone and quit putting where he lives on here!
1 post removed
user

Brooklyn, NY

#82 May 5, 2013
Anywhere in chas
crazy-

Charleston, WV

#83 Aug 9, 2013
I feel bad for Kevin.. why anyone wld put him on blast is beyond me.. but firewall Jus walk along the west.. you'll get approached. I was offered h by 2 diff dealers once at gomart in no. Chas. N last wk at the one on the west
WARNING

Hugheston, WV

#84 Aug 9, 2013
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DEEMED ILLEGAL WITH CRIMINAL INTENT OVERTONES, AND WILL BE DELETED UPON COMPLETE REVIEW AND RECORDING. IP ROUTING ADDRESSES MAY BE TRACED BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL DEVICE SOURCES BY THE TOPIX MIS DEPARTMENT. IP ADDRESSES MAY BE AUTOMATICALLY REPORTED TO APPROPRIATE LOCAL FBI CYBER INTERNET OFFICES WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE.
that guy

Charleston, WV

#85 Apr 23, 2014
What's up y'all I'm from Ohio down here for work I haven't been able to sleep for 2 nights I'm on subs but still kinda dope. Sick anyone know where that food is at I don't got a car but I can walk if it's not too far away
that guy

Charleston, WV

#86 Apr 23, 2014
got it all wrote:
try 4th ave, down 26th st. weed n painers on the corner, meth a cpl doors down, and coke down at the end. and theres even a ho workin that beat late nights. big fat girl with cowboy boots on. and you can always get crack or bout whatever you need behind the gomart. it was hoppin a few hours ago.
What about that dog food I'm up at that super 8 in Dunbar anything close to me I can walk and just wait at like 9 at night bro
I know

Stafford, VA

#87 Apr 24, 2014
Pot - Leo Facmyer
Heroin - garrison ave
Meth - tabby Paige
that guy

Charleston, WV

#88 Apr 24, 2014
I know wrote:
Pot - Leo Facmyer
Heroin - garrison ave
Meth - tabby Paige
Thanks
Bruce

Charlottesville, VA

#89 Apr 24, 2014
If you are in Charleston you can already be considered a ""DOPE"". Did you stop to Flush?? Just sayin!
not true

United States

#90 Apr 24, 2014
MsKamish wrote:
you can get drugs @ Kevin Elmore's up Clover Drive up campbells creek he is in yellow and green trailer on left.
he stopped but is a narc
that guy

Charleston, WV

#91 Apr 24, 2014
that guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
Shit garrison ave is a 2 plus hour walk from my hotel thanks anyways
that guy

Charleston, WV

#92 Apr 24, 2014
not true wrote:
<quoted text>
he stopped but is a narc
You talking about me ?
billhilly

Ellicott City, MD

#93 Apr 24, 2014
Find anyone from Detroit......Or the Sheriffs Dept is having a drug take back Saturday....So look around Sunday they usually have the best drugs after one of those take backs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To all you POS so called "men" 3 hr Read tween the lines 11
Tammy Sue Jones Lantz Midkiff (Mar '13) 3 hr Phil Dirt 15
Will anyone take Dr Derakhshan's prescriptions? (Sep '14) 4 hr Amy 45
Hillary Nibert 5 hr hahaha 22
Dakota Procter and his dysfuntional family 5 hr Twisted Pleasure 8
Trainer Sean McCormick 6 hr suddentoot 6
Lots of people to thank for this 6 hr Uthinkuno 3
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE