Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Sep 6, 2013
Where are you? Topix is not the same with out you!Come and be heard, not every one is jealous of you and your life style, come back. Nancy
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Sep 6, 2013
Nancy wrote:
Where are you? Topix is not the same with out you!Come and be heard, not every one is jealous of you and your life style, come back. Nancy
I heard she was vacating to Rome and then to the golf of Naples to visit some old friends then take in the view of Mt Vesuvius. Oh Well she'll return soon and tell us all about her trip. I sure miss the ole" Gal

“Common sense for common possum”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3 Sep 6, 2013
My dear possums, in the absence of Our Lady of Quality, feel free to come to me for reflections on how backwards you are in Wrong Turn country.
dill

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 6, 2013
well a want a be'you dont even make a good troll
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Sep 6, 2013
Possum King wrote:
My dear possums, in the absence of Our Lady of Quality, feel free to come to me for reflections on how backwards you are in Wrong Turn country.
Your honor King Possum! On behalf of aLL the little possums, I have elected myself as their liaison. Possum King, the little possums includeing myself really miss Hag May so much in her absense. It's been so long, will you pass best wishes to her from all her little country bumpkins. Please relay this to her, and let her know that Topix is not the same with out her. Tell her to send some pics from the Island. Thank you King Possum! Nancy
possum piss

Hurricane, WV

#6 Sep 7, 2013
i heard she was in rehab dont no what for.
Jose Whales

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Sep 7, 2013
possum piss wrote:
i heard she was in rehab dont no what for.
Why do they call you Possum Piss? That's a rather unique name, Did Moma Possum name you after your Gramma Possum? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rump rangers 7 min Jamal 37
Capitol Street (Aug '15) 1 hr Wong Hung Lo 47
O'Bryan rumor has it 1 hr Curious 6
deborah linz (Jul '11) 3 hr Peteryes 17
Tom Clarks Blue Goose 5 hr Santa 6
Dollar tree 5 hr Santa 8
Negro's loitering at the Transit doing nothing. 6 hr DrTruth 52

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance