Curious123

Huntington, WV

#1 Nov 10, 2013
I heard from a couple different people that Mini Thin the hillbilly who tries to rap about being hillbilly was the one who scratched white power in DeeDee's car. Is that true?
1 post removed
LOL

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Nov 10, 2013
Curious123 wrote:
I heard from a couple different people that Mini Thin the hillbilly who tries to rap about being hillbilly was the one who scratched white power in DeeDee's car. Is that true?
If you heard it from two people and you are asking me if it is true? How in the hell would I know if it is true? Lol
3 posts removed
NATIONWIDE ALERT

United States

#7 Nov 11, 2013
=> Read the ORIGINAL Topix thread entitled, "CHARLESTON-KANAWHA HOUSING AUTHORITY -- CHARLESTON, WV" for more revealing truths which is still growing!!! <=

CHARLESTON-KANAWHA HOUSING AUTHORITY ("CKHA"), 1525 WASHINGTON STREET WEST, CHARLESTON, WV, SCRAMBLES TO DESTROY AND COVER UP MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FEDERAL AND STATE EVIDENCE IN ITS FAILED ATTEMPT AT PUBLIC DAMAGE CONTROL, AS DETAILS OF THE AGENCY'S DECADES-LONG CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES BY ITS VAST NUMBER OF CKHA EMPLOYEES CONTINUE TO FLOOD THE INTERNET ON FACEBOOK, TOPIX, BULLETIN BOARD SYSTEMS, AND GOVERNMENT WEBSITES AROUND THE COUNTRY.

U.S. DOJ, U.S. HUD, FBI, AND NDEA AGENCIES SET TO LAUNCH OFFICIAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS AS THEY INTERVIEW SCORES OF EMPLOYEES AND TENANTS TO EXPEDITE FELONY CHARGES AGAINST THE CORRUPT CHARLESTON, WV-BASED HUD HOUSING AGENCY.

CURRENT CKHA WORKERS SEEN TERMINATING EMPLOYMENT IN RECORD NUMBERS AS CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS EXPAND, AND PUBLIC AWARENESS GROWS.
Truby

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Nov 11, 2013
NATIONWIDE ALERT wrote:
=> Read the ORIGINAL Topix thread entitled, "CHARLESTON-KANAWHA HOUSING AUTHORITY -- CHARLESTON, WV" for more revealing truths which is still growing!!! <=
CHARLESTON-KANAWHA HOUSING AUTHORITY ("CKHA"), 1525 WASHINGTON STREET WEST, CHARLESTON, WV, SCRAMBLES TO DESTROY AND COVER UP MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FEDERAL AND STATE EVIDENCE IN ITS FAILED ATTEMPT AT PUBLIC DAMAGE CONTROL, AS DETAILS OF THE AGENCY'S DECADES-LONG CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES BY ITS VAST NUMBER OF CKHA EMPLOYEES CONTINUE TO FLOOD THE INTERNET ON FACEBOOK, TOPIX, BULLETIN BOARD SYSTEMS, AND GOVERNMENT WEBSITES AROUND THE COUNTRY.
U.S. DOJ, U.S. HUD, FBI, AND NDEA AGENCIES SET TO LAUNCH OFFICIAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS AS THEY INTERVIEW SCORES OF EMPLOYEES AND TENANTS TO EXPEDITE FELONY CHARGES AGAINST THE CORRUPT CHARLESTON, WV-BASED HUD HOUSING AGENCY.
CURRENT CKHA WORKERS SEEN TERMINATING EMPLOYMENT IN RECORD NUMBERS AS CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS EXPAND, AND PUBLIC AWARENESS GROWS.
Fake shytte!
Ricky Bobby

Alexandria, VA

#9 Nov 11, 2013
Curious123 wrote:
They was all at the Club Saturday night throwin down like fat cats
at it again

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 12, 2013
Ha ha that is great. Kudos to whom ever did it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful Day At Daniel Boone Park 1 hr Josh holbert 4
daniel boone park head 1 hr Tom Clark 5
i wear blue cowboy boots made out of duck d*ck (Aug '12) 3 hr Tom Clark 139
Coach kid fake Christian 3 hr The BEAT 20
Ron Sheets for city counsel 4 hr Tom Clark 8
mayors race in charleston 4 hr Earl Ray 2
Officer Perna CPD cheating on his wife 4 hr LT Williams 7
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE