Does anybody know what happened to Aq...

Does anybody know what happened to Aqua Lung?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 30, 2013
I haven't seen that man in well over five years or longer. He is the homeless man who pushed the shopping cart around Charleston for a whole lot of years. I hope he is ok. His real name is Bill Dunn
Jethro Tull

Milton, WV

#2 Sep 30, 2013
I am on my farm in northern England.
SO CHAS

Rochester, NY

#3 Sep 30, 2013
I found this after a quick search. Its pretty interesting. i often wonder aobut him myself.

http://tomhindman.blogspot.com/2007/12/wher-b...
For Real

Hockessin, DE

#4 Sep 30, 2013
There was a big article in the paper a couple years back. No one knows. Police checked with other jails around. A family he was friendly with checked all the hospitals, etc. He just disappeared.
Casci

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 30, 2013
I think he's working at Casci as a service rep, but may have moved up to middle management by now, don't know for sure.
really

Princeton, WV

#6 Sep 30, 2013
Casci wrote:
I think he's working at Casci as a service rep, but may have moved up to middle management by now, don't know for sure.
You're stupid!!
stunned

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 30, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>You're stupid!!
Nope, that sounds about right.
Bobby

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Sep 30, 2013
Rumor is he went back with some of his family a few years ago in Georgia and then finally passed away
sherm

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 30, 2013
Bobby wrote:
Rumor is he went back with some of his family a few years ago in Georgia and then finally passed away
Yeah it said that in the story about "Elizabeth" actually
Ramone

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 30, 2013
Bill Dunn AKA Aqua Lung married Elizabeth Wingfield late 2010 at a private ceremony in San Francisco's south of market district where they both now reside.

Since their marriage Elizabeth invented the style of dancing now known as twerking and is currently collaborating with Miley Cyrus and Elton John on a new album.

Bill is currently working as a voice actor and has just completed work on Rio 2. He has also partnered with Ann Gottlieb and plans to release a new line of male body sprays in Q4 of 2014.

We wish them all the best of luck!
CrazyTrain

Rock Creek, WV

#11 Sep 30, 2013
Casci wrote:
I think he's working at Casci as a service rep, but may have moved up to middle management by now, don't know for sure.
IIIII CCCCUUUU , OH, I MEAN, I SEE WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM, AM I RIGHT
CrazyTrain

Rock Creek, WV

#12 Sep 30, 2013
stunned wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, that sounds about right.
WELL IT ISN'T. you have NO clue who he really is!!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
Buick Skylark

Charleston, WV

#14 Oct 1, 2013
He's selling used cars at Joe Holland Chevrolet. Just purchased a sweet 97 Skylark with low miles and a 1 year bumper to bumper warranty.
jethro

Culloden, WV

#15 Oct 1, 2013
Saw him spinning the sign for Little Caesars on Patrick St. Had some ear buds and was rocking while spinning
Romancing the Bone

Charleston, WV

#16 Oct 2, 2013
My sources tell me he moved to Hollywood and got into the adult movie industry and got a gig as a part-time fluffer. It's honest pay for an honest days work. Now for those who don't know what a fluffer is may I suggest you google it.
Thats Funny

United States

#17 Oct 2, 2013
Romancing the Bone wrote:
My sources tell me he moved to Hollywood and got into the adult movie industry and got a gig as a part-time fluffer. It's honest pay for an honest days work. Now for those who don't know what a fluffer is may I suggest you google it.
ROTFLMAO
Thats Funny

United States

#18 Oct 2, 2013
Ramone wrote:
Bill Dunn AKA Aqua Lung married Elizabeth Wingfield late 2010 at a private ceremony in San Francisco's south of market district where they both now reside.

Since their marriage Elizabeth invented the style of dancing now known as twerking and is currently collaborating with Miley Cyrus and Elton John on a new album.

Bill is currently working as a voice actor and has just completed work on Rio 2. He has also partnered with Ann Gottlieb and plans to release a new line of male body sprays in Q4 of 2014.

We wish them all the best of luck!
This is great stuff ... U need to write comedy for $$$
Slinky

Charleston, WV

#19 Oct 2, 2013
For those really interested in Mr Bill (aka Aqua Lung) Dunn he is alive and well living in Charleston. He is currently employed at the Chop House as a prep cook.
A few good men

Charleston, WV

#20 Oct 3, 2013
Hell the Lung left the Chop House maybe 5 or 6 months ago, now he's now currently enrolled in the West Virginia State Police academy in Institute. I think he's in his 6th week
steel

Culloden, WV

#21 Oct 3, 2013
Bill is a technical consultant at Unarco Industries. His innovative shopping cart designs and on the fly repair suggestions have earned him a spot in Unarcos shopping cart hall of fame!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why can't women understand how a thermostat works 25 min Shaggy 28
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 26 min Streetrunner 511
Jim Justice Golden Dome 1 hr WV Budget Deficit 11
Proposed Bill to Outlaw Ignorant Homeschool Par... (Feb '13) 2 hr Uhhh 24
good school or bad cult (Apr '13) 2 hr Uhhh 11
Those Good Ol Religious Schools (Jun '16) 2 hr Uhhh 10
melanie metheny missing person (Apr '11) 2 hr sandra metheny 709

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages