First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bonita

United States

#1 Apr 4, 2013
My husband have been together over 2 yrs and we still have sex 4-6 times a day.....i just wondered is this normal or did i get one in a million :)...
askme

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Wow
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#3 Apr 5, 2013
Me and my husband have sex almost every other night but we kiss and lick on each other almost every night but having sex 4-6 times a day is not normal :) and your P will be all stretched out within a month or a couple of months lol
askme

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
Me and my husband have sex almost every other night but we kiss and lick on each other almost every night but having sex 4-6 times a day is not normal :) and your P will be all stretched out within a month or a couple of months lol
JEALOUS????? LOL....a vagina is a muscle....so i dont think she needs to worry....
I know

United States

#5 Apr 5, 2013
Thats a lie, it is very rare, people will try and put you down for it, its healthy and no it will not make you loose..lol, live it up n be happy its great to hear somebodys happy! Besides me! ;)
bonita

United States

#6 Apr 5, 2013
I know wrote:
Thats a lie, it is very rare, people will try and put you down for it, its healthy and no it will not make you loose..lol, live it up n be happy its great to hear somebodys happy! Besides me! ;)
Ty :) i am so in love with this man its like a honeymoon everyday.....I'm guessing we are two happy women ;)
Sman

Lexington, KY

#7 Apr 5, 2013
No, he got the "one in a million"!
Sman

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Well, I missed that last post, I guess. Are you lesbians, or ...???
Iil wayne

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2013
I think it's normal , I personally love making love. When the love making stops. That's when u need to worry
ThatGirl

Hansford, WV

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Iil wayne wrote:
I think it's normal , I personally love making love. When the love making stops. That's when u need to worry
Lil Wayne is one of the trashiest and gayest rappers alive just speaking the truth. Nobody likes him after he started kissing Baby aka Birdman on the lips and all of his new recent songs he made nobody in the hood listens too. All of his fans or most of his fans are only white people but don't get me wrong he has a couple good decent sounding songs and he made those songs along time ago. He sounds like a little gay kid when he raps.
haha

Hansford, WV

#11 Apr 5, 2013
ThatGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil Wayne is one of the trashiest and gayest rappers alive just speaking the truth. Nobody likes him after he started kissing Baby aka Birdman on the lips and all of his new recent songs he made nobody in the hood listens too. All of his fans or most of his fans are only white people but don't get me wrong he has a couple good decent sounding songs and he made those songs along time ago. He sounds like a little gay kid when he raps.
I know he skateboards and he still claims hes a blood? Hes a fake and he got cofronted by a bunch of Crips in LA when he was trying to make a music video and it was the TV and the magazines and hes never commented back on it. Lil Wayne ruined hip hop and rap big time but its still good without him.
bonita

United States

#12 Apr 5, 2013
Sman wrote:
Well, I missed that last post, I guess. Are you lesbians, or ...???
no not lesbians lol i just replied hmmmm maybe i am one in a million .....lol he says that all the time :)
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#13 Apr 5, 2013
askme wrote:
<quoted text>
JEALOUS????? LOL....a vagina is a muscle....so i dont think she needs to worry....
Jealous of what? If you have sex 4-6 times a day that's not normal and she said its been two years since shes been doing this so that means her P is way too loose lol
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#14 Apr 5, 2013
ThatGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with everything you said and everything you said was the truth. Me and my husbands favorite songs by Lil Wayne is: Mrs Officer, Tell me by Bobby Valentino ft. Lil Wayne and P Monster. My husband is a real P Monster and i love every minute lol
Patsy

Troy, VA

#15 Apr 5, 2013
If you have sex 6 times a day then you are not doing it right the first time.
HOW

Charleston, WV

#16 Apr 5, 2013
bonita wrote:
My husband have been together over 2 yrs and we still have sex 4-6 times a day.....i just wondered is this normal or did i get one in a million :)...
If you have sex six time per day, how do you have time & do you both work from home? I wouldn't have enough time to get it done that many times daily, with exception to the weekends. That's at least 3 hours a day...is it all in a row or every couple hours???
Clem

Troy, VA

#17 Apr 5, 2013
HOW wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have sex six time per day, how do you have time & do you both work from home? I wouldn't have enough time to get it done that many times daily, with exception to the weekends. That's at least 3 hours a day...is it all in a row or every couple hours???
They are on welfare. Have to produce children for more money.
Clem

Troy, VA

#18 Apr 5, 2013
Yest. my wife said""Lets up stairs and have sex"". I told her I couldn't do both.
wow

Hurricane, WV

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Then she woke up and it was all a dream.
Ethyl Wideload

Chesapeake, VA

#20 Apr 5, 2013
I had sex one time, didnt like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear WV Delagates and Senate 7 min Ex Royal Harvest ... 3
Wreck at Dairy Winkle on Tuesday? 13 min Cheesesteak 4
Justice ; Accountabilty ; Total Transparency 3 hr RNs 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Ques 4,464
Lets Play One Word (Sep '12) 9 hr Hey honey 90
mayors race 10 hr G-Man 2
scottie crouch 10 hr mommys boy 4

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages