charleston treatment center is a joke! legal pushers

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2013
JUWAN

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Charleston Treatment Center on Rt. 114 is a big joke. They advertise detoxing and helping people off drugs. Once thay get you hooked, they want to keep pumping the methadone into you. They are after the $$$$$$$$ signs. In other words, they are just legal drug pushers and rackteering. This thing is owned out of state. Who is overseeing these operations. I would like to know what State Agency controls them. This is BS when they have people running back there for 1 to 10 years to detox. You can figure on spending over $5 grand a year for theie detox. Get real, they could get you off methadone much quicker than that, like I said they want to keep you hooked, long as the money holds out, when you can't pay no longer, they will kick you out to the streets, to beg, borrow or steal to get drugs. If there was anything coming to our Great State of Almost Heaven West Virginia, they would run these so called pushers of state and give people free treatment and really help them get clean. Remember this no one can be helped, unti they get in their heads, they truly want to clean up and stop drugs. I think the real problem is a lot of their clients want the drugs and don't want to stop. CHARLESTON TREATMENT CENTER YOU ARE A BIG JOKE., Put this in your pipe and smoke it.....A! Holes!
Our down fall

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 27, 2013
JUWAN

Unfortunately what you stated is in my opinion a fact! I don't want to go into this too deep, but everything about drugs and it's before and after effects is a racket. All the way from the big pharmaceutical companies that make and mass produce enough pills to supply four nations, to the little ol treatment centers who keep you on them.

Did you know that they are enough Oxycotin and lortabs produced right here in the United States to supply every single American with a six month supply?

Our estimated population is 350 million. It's not hard to do the math.

I wonder how many of our elite politicians have blind trusts in these big companies?

this is hyperthetical, but if only 100 people need a prescription why make enough for 1 million?

The Pharmaceutical companies and drug addiction will in time be our downfall!
Juwan

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Our down fall wrote:
JUWAN
Unfortunately what you stated is in my opinion a fact! I don't want to go into this too deep, but everything about drugs and it's before and after effects is a racket. All the way from the big pharmaceutical companies that make and mass produce enough pills to supply four nations, to the little ol treatment centers who keep you on them.
Did you know that they are enough Oxycotin and lortabs produced right here in the United States to supply every single American with a six month supply?
Our estimated population is 350 million. It's not hard to do the math.
I wonder how many of our elite politicians have blind trusts in these big companies?
this is hyperthetical, but if only 100 people need a prescription why make enough for 1 million?
The Pharmaceutical companies and drug addiction will in time be our downfall!
Yes I agree with you 100% on the drud compaines.
Dale Garzel

India

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Gov sponsored drug dealers...oh wait...our gov protects opium fields in Afghanistan.
ABIHSOT

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 28, 2013
YES ALL METHADONE CLINICS ARE LEGAL DRUG PUSHERS!
THIS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD CLOSE THEM UP AND RUN THEM OUT OF THE STATE. Yes Charleston Treatment Center You are one of them. If you can't detox someone in a year. You have a problem.
PALDPMC

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 28, 2013
PARENTS AGAINST LEGAL DRUG PUSHING METHADONE CLINICS.

Join me in the fight against these people. Where do we start in the State and County Governments to start investigations. Any Ideas?
Yeti

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Here Is an idea instead of blaming the place just don't go there that easy.. Oh wait you need ur fix here is an idea don't be a low life drug addict and you won't have to stand in that line like an idiot to get ur fix....no one feels sorry for you losers but you
JUWAN

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Yeti wrote:
Here Is an idea instead of blaming the place just don't go there that easy.. Oh wait you need ur fix here is an idea don't be a low life drug addict and you won't have to stand in that line like an idiot to get ur fix....no one feels sorry for you losers but you

Hey pissoff!. I don't take drugs I am paying for a grandchild who goes there. Thanks to the low life drug pushers, starts out in our wonderful School System. We have no laws in this country. If the drug pushers were in China!. They would be put on their knees, with a black hood covering their heads. Then shot in the back of the head. Until we get this kind ot punishment for pushers, the country will never be free from drugs. I am sure your family is totaly clean and never had a problem. I know of the finest families with drug problems. So watch who you are calling a low life adict.
Yeti

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Yep it's everyone else's fault lmao the school the other druggies the clinic it couldn't be the kid is just a junkie no no it couldnt be that lol... No one ever puts a gun to a persons head to do drugs it's a choice ....it's a choice to go to the clinic so stop blaming the world and fix ur own house
Rachel

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Jun 19, 2013
ABIHSOT wrote:
YES ALL METHADONE CLINICS ARE LEGAL DRUG PUSHERS!
THIS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD CLOSE THEM UP AND RUN THEM OUT OF THE STATE. Yes Charleston Treatment Center You are one of them. If you can't detox someone in a year. You have a problem.
Charleston treatment center is a great place to go then your local drug dealer, its up to that person if your ready to get clean and your ready they will in fact detox you down and out of there, THE MONEY ORDEAL> If you don't pay them $15 a day, they will detox you 5mg.a day til you dont have any mgs.left but other then that, ITS A GREAT PLACE TO GO FOR YOUR TREATMENT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Bobby Dale gonna get drunk at now? (Aug '13) 26 min Jeanie 6
camc memorial 28 min terri 7
Child Neglect on Sugar Crk 31 min wilbur 14
myrtle beach 54 min Better Decision 92
Bobby Dale Earnhardt DUI (Aug '13) 1 hr concerned family ... 75
Attorney Matthew Victor 2 hr Peace 7
tammy allen 2 hr coworker 2
White girls that bang black guys (Feb '14) 5 hr Hunter 65
•••
•••