Lillian

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jul 10, 2013
Latest polls show Blacks are far more racist than whites and Latinos. Guess I'd feel that way too if I were black.
BlkBarbie69

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2013
I love being black and most of my black friends and most of the other black who I know are not racist. I can't stand racist people and neither can most of my friends. Theres more racist white people than there is black and idc what poll you got that from or where you got that info from but its not true and the only people who would think its true are racist and everyone I know makes fun of racist people because most of them live a miserable life and most of them never have the courage to say something racist to anybody when their out in public unless they have a bunch of friends with them who outnumber the other person. Me and my husband have never been confronted by any racist black/white people and I doubt we ever will but if we do then we will laugh at them and we will kick all of their a$$es :)
Winky

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jul 10, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
I love being black and most of my black friends and most of the other black who I know are not racist. I can't stand racist people and neither can most of my friends. Theres more racist white people than there is black and idc what poll you got that from or where you got that info from but its not true and the only people who would think its true are racist and everyone I know makes fun of racist people because most of them live a miserable life and most of them never have the courage to say something racist to anybody when their out in public unless they have a bunch of friends with them who outnumber the other person. Me and my husband have never been confronted by any racist black/white people and I doubt we ever will but if we do then we will laugh at them and we will kick all of their a$$es :)
You will suck their whats???? Hahahaha!
I Know

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Sep 30, 2013
It's funny she's not even black. I think everyone knows by now. Racism is in all races.
Manute Johnson

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Sep 30, 2013
White people are all racist. Never trust a white person.
1 post removed
Manute Johnson

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Sep 30, 2013
I agree, all these white people want to be black and they're jealous of us.
Stupid white people look like freaking clowns. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melanie metheny missing person (Apr '11) 2 hr Squirrell 702
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 2 hr davy 377
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr ejlester21 3,991
Kevin Comer seen riding a black scooter 4 hr Skeeter 1
a local celebrity (Jun '16) 5 hr Snowflake 6
What's up with Amanda Barren? 5 hr liteswitch38 2
Most beautiful news lady (Jun '16) 5 hr liteswitch38 68

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance