wow

Charleston, WV

#4 May 2, 2013
I don't care who my child loves, male or female, no matter the race, religion or creed, so long as they're good to her & she loves them.

My daughter will be blessed to date whomever she chooses, so long as she's happy.

What kind of parent would I be to dictate who my child could love?!
1 post removed
phillipmenutz

Charleston, WV

#6 May 2, 2013
wow wrote:
I don't care who my child loves, male or female, no matter the race, religion or creed, so long as they're good to her & she loves them.

My daughter will be blessed to date whomever she chooses, so long as she's happy.

What kind of parent would I be to dictate who my child could love?!
I call bullshit. If they walk in with some gangsta ass drug dealer guarantee u change that real quick!
nobody

Portage, MI

#7 May 2, 2013
Everyone will probably hate me but I'm going to be honest. I would be very hurt and disappointed if my daughter was gay or dating a black man. She would ruin her reputation and most of the men I would like to see her with would never consider marrying a woman that had been with a black man. That's just the truth. Everyone has to hide and deny the truth because of this politically correct culture we live in but I know for a fact that I'm far from alone in the way I feel. Now go ahead and call me names and say how wrong I am but I'm only being honest.
Dodge City Diva

Atlantic City, NJ

#8 May 2, 2013
I have 2 sons both are biracial (white & african american). 1 is engadged to a white lady, the other is gay. I love them both the same. Their sexual preference has nothing to do w/ my love for them. Bet that pisses alot of you hillbillies off.
nobody

Portage, MI

#9 May 2, 2013
Dodge City Diva wrote:
I have 2 sons both are biracial (white & african american). 1 is engadged to a white lady, the other is gay. I love them both the same. Their sexual preference has nothing to do w/ my love for them. Bet that pisses alot of you hillbillies off.
I can't speak for hillbillies but I'm happy for you. I say live and let live. I was only speaking of my feelings about my daughter. I could care less what. Anyone else does.
1 post removed
wow

Charleston, WV

#11 May 2, 2013
phillipmenutz wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bullshit. If they walk in with some gangsta ass drug dealer guarantee u change that real quick!
Well, I hope we raise our child better than to get involved in nefarious activities such as "gangsa ass drug dealers"...This was a question of race & sexuality, not morality...no need to be an asshole about it.

It's up to her, I hope I'm able to raise her to be smart enough to respect herself, and use that self respect to determine who she associates with.

Bullshit yourself, negative Nancy.
wow

Charleston, WV

#12 May 2, 2013
phillipmenutz wrote:
<quoted text>
To further my response to your RIDICULOUS assumption. If she walks in with a black man (or woman) who dresses as one would assume a "gangsta ass drug dealer" would dress, I'm not the type to judge on appearance.

You sound like you're a real winner. I hope you don't have children, I truly pity them if you do.
3 posts removed
Mockingbird

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 May 2, 2013
Somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hillbilly and everyones laughing at you because of how dumb you are.
You have a right to your opinion of course, but don't flatter yourself that you're speaking on behalf of "everyone". There's nothing wrong with being a hillbilly and what the poster said makes a great deal more sense than your idiotic reaction.
1 post removed
soup or sandwich

Saint Albans, WV

#18 May 5, 2013
Neither .... sorry ....
Glasgow Resident

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Sep 29, 2013
Wow, just omg!
Wow

Berkeley Springs, WV

#20 Sep 29, 2013
Glasgow Resident wrote:
Wow, just omg!
I know, lmao at you!
cant do it

Charleston, WV

#21 Sep 29, 2013
People don't know how
1 post removed
Manute Johnson

Saint Albans, WV

#23 Sep 30, 2013
My kids better never come home with a white person or a filthy assed gay person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ed O’Neil passes out blue grass kitchen 6 min LaWanda 2
Will Smith moved to Bigley Ave 8 min Ted 1
We love Luther ! 11 min Ted 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 min mymymy 4,404
Chuck Norris selling drugs at the mall 25 min Info 1
Elton josh b!tch smacks josh Holbert at kanawha... 43 min Luther 2
Fred Astair hit by jug of milk in the face on 4... 50 min KINGkrapo 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance