W.Va. National Guard unit heads home

Jan 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Gazette

Roughly 500 members of a Bluefield-based West Virginia National Guard unit are heading home.

Comments
1 - 20 of 122 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 25
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
semper fi

Paris, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2010
good job guys, GOD BLESS YOU
rattlecattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#2 Jan 18, 2010
semper fi wrote:
good job guys, GOD BLESS YOU
What "good job" ? They accomplished NOTHING

This war is a loser....our troops are only as good as their orders, which mean they are losers.

God Blesses ....our killers...not hardley

Our troops deserve nothing

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 18, 2010
If you can't stand behind them, rattlecattle, feel free to stand in front of them.
Nobody

Macon, GA

#4 Jan 18, 2010
See here cattle rattle my nephew is in that crew of men. And if you aren't behind them thentake your ass to whatever country you want but get it out of ours. We send our flesh and blood across these waters to help people that can't stand up for themselves and that is all you can say. You don't deserve to breath the same air as an American. And I don't want to hear it you are no American. My dad always raised cattle I hate to put that name to you because in my opinion its derrogatory to the cattle.
rattlecattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#5 Jan 18, 2010
Nobody wrote:
See here cattle rattle my nephew is in that crew of men. And if you aren't behind them thentake your ass to whatever country you want but get it out of ours. We send our flesh and blood across these waters to help people that can't stand up for themselves and that is all you can say. You don't deserve to breath the same air as an American. And I don't want to hear it you are no American. My dad always raised cattle I hate to put that name to you because in my opinion its derrogatory to the cattle.
THAT is FUNNY.....we are helping people by bombing them!!!

Americans are stupid enough to kill thousands and call it HELPING THEM.

If that is true then Osama Bin Laden HELPED us on 9/11/01..LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Americoons are soooooooooooooo stupid
Shoogz

Lenore, WV

#6 Jan 18, 2010
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
This war is a loser....our troops are only as good as their orders, which mean they are losers.
You know what? Be proud that someone is willing to sign up for the job. It's not like they can just say hey i dont agree with this war maybe next time!!! And another thing if they didnt sign up for the job then guess what?? The war would still be happening!!! And all you loved ones brothers sons fathers friends etc would be going if able something called a "Draft" So be thankful for what they do!

And FYI i have alot to be proud about!!! My husband is one you are referring to and finally coming home to his newborn son! You may not agree with the war but dont put down the ones who may one day help or save you or prolly already has with floods etc. Your basially putting down your whole country If you dont like it!!! MOVE to another country, enough said.

I <3 My soldier and thankful for him, my bub, and all the others and thanks God that there all coming home safe together!
Retired Soldier

Welch, WV

#7 Jan 18, 2010
Come and say this stuff to my face and you'll see what you get. You are a worthless POS.
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Concerned

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2010
I agree if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Does this ignorant person on here know that these wonderful soldiers raised money to get the eye surgery that a beautiful 2 year old Iraqi baby needed by the time this little girl is 5 she will be able to see completely and these guys did this for this kid. They raised the money themselves with no help from the military. They also got schools built and gave out school supplies to these kids who didn't have anything. Unless you know what they are doing don't run your mouth. They also DID NOT bomb anyone they were being bombed a lot and lost 8 guys of there own. It makes me sick to think there are people like you out there that doesn't support these men who have spent 14 months away from their families but then again they do it because you don't have the balls to! GREAT JOB GUYS YOU ARE ALL HEROS IN MY EYES!
rattlecattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#9 Jan 18, 2010
Concerned wrote:
I agree if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Does this ignorant person on here know that these wonderful soldiers raised money to get the eye surgery that a beautiful 2 year old Iraqi baby needed by the time this little girl is 5 she will be able to see completely and these guys did this for this kid. They raised the money themselves with no help from the military. They also got schools built and gave out school supplies to these kids who didn't have anything. Unless you know what they are doing don't run your mouth. They also DID NOT bomb anyone they were being bombed a lot and lost 8 guys of there own. It makes me sick to think there are people like you out there that doesn't support these men who have spent 14 months away from their families but then again they do it because you don't have the balls to! GREAT JOB GUYS YOU ARE ALL HEROS IN MY EYES!
They like IRAQ so much,,,, let them stay there.....

I guess the SHOCK and AWE bombings never happened.....

The USA is a nation of bombers...are YOU on drugs or something?

We BOMB every nation that dares disagree with us....

The USA is a violent sick nation.....count the nations we have bombed...start with Pakistan and work your way backwards.....millions dead from US BOMBS...you stupid FOOL!

Our troops are FILTH...rotten murdering filth...not one bit better than NAZIs or Al Queda.

I have a newsflash for your dumb ass ...we will lose these wars.....as we should.

The heart of america is ROTTEN

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#10 Jan 18, 2010
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA is a violent sick nation.....count the nations we have bombed...start with Pakistan and work your way backwards.....millions dead from US BOMBS...you stupid FOOL!
Our troops are FILTH...rotten murdering filth...not one bit better than NAZIs or Al Queda.
I have a newsflash for your dumb ass ...we will lose these wars.....as we should.
Someone needs to bomb your ass.
Concerned

United States

#11 Jan 18, 2010
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it necessary for you to call me names? Does this make you feel like a big person? I sure hope so because you really have some issues. Whatever you think about the United States is your own opinion and you are entitled to that since these men are fighting for your freedom of speech. No one said these WONDERFUL soldiers love Iraq as a matter of fact I believe they did NOT want to go over there and they missed their families terribly as would you if you were not home to see yours. Really if you hate this country go to another. As for me I'm proud that they made it home safe. These are husbands and wives, brothers, sisters, uncles and they have families just the same as you. They did not ask to be sent over there but they were given a mission. Did you know that they are not allowed to fire a weapon over there at all unless they are directly shot at? I don't agree with the war at all but I do support these men and women no matter what. I'd appreciate any one who is on here and wants to talk about this matter to act like an adult I am not a child and refuse to stoop to the level of ignorance and call names and point fingers. It's really not necessary to be rude and disrespectful.
rattlecattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#12 Jan 18, 2010
WastingPotential wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to bomb your ass.
Look...dingbat

We left approx 2 million dead in Vietnam....and were still defeated with a kill ratio far in excess of the 10 to one predicted.

I am proud the Vietnamese rid itself of our rotten monsters.

We started that war on lies as well....you fool.

The USA is a sad violent nation in debt and at war

The USA has been taken over by the most greedy evil people on earth....themselves.

WE WILL be defeated in these wars.....absolutely..guarentee d

We will be defeated by the weight and folly of our own efforts...we are our own worst enemy.

The attacks of 9/11/01 were our own Karma coming back to us , we are a sick nation of rotten bombers that got what it deserved

WELCOME HOME

United States

#13 Jan 18, 2010
None of that has to do with these troops. Welcome home to the 1/150th ARS!!
semper fi

Paris, KY

#14 Jan 18, 2010
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
U dont have the BALLS to do it u pathetic excuse for an American RATTLECATTLE. Im a former Marine that will kick your ass. SO RATTLE ON
patriot

Beckley, WV

#15 Jan 18, 2010
If America is such a "sad, violent nation," then why are you still here? Wouldn't you rather be in Pakistan or Vietnam? What is really sad is the trash that you are littering this forum with..It's ironic for you to call anyone a fool, when your ignorance of the military is so obvious. If America is so terrible, then why would most of these people give their right arm to live here...I suppose that's why all of these illegal immigrants come here, because it's terrible. America is the greatest country on earth...and it's because of brave men and women like those who serve in the 150th and 230th, through the sweat of their brow and shedding of their blood. Not little cowards like you, what have you done? If this country was left in the hands of slime like you we would all be speaking German! So, please, before you post educate yourself, or keep your mouth shut.
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Look...dingbat
We left approx 2 million dead in Vietnam....and were still defeated with a kill ratio far in excess of the 10 to one predicted.
The USA has been taken over by the most greedy evil people on earth....themselves.
We will be defeated by the weight and folly of our own efforts...we are our own worst enemy.
The attacks of 9/11/01 were our own Karma coming back to us , we are a sick nation of rotten bombers that got what it deserved

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 19, 2010
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Just showing up proves they obviously have accomplished more that you...Assinine post.
might be

Princeton, WV

#17 Jan 19, 2010
if AMERICA is such a bad place and nothing but losers and war mongers as rattle cattle suggested makes one wonder why they're in haiti right this very moment helping with the relief .i'm pretty sure i saw on several news reports that these so called bad service men and women were handing out food ,medical supplies etc,to help these folks lol.so to all our brave men and women in the military i say thank you,we love you,and WELCOME HOME.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 19, 2010
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now, only one.. that would be you.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 19, 2010
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Look...dingbat
Do you count the approximately one million, the North Vietnamese killed AFTER we left in your total?...The only question you have answered thus far is the age old one, of "how stupid can you get?"...You are way ahead of the curve...
I know you have no facts in your fevered brain, but the American military NEVER lost a MAJOR battle in Vietnam so the military was never defeated...the war was lost at home, not there.
I'm sure we are honored to have a giant intellect and psychic such as youself predicting the future for us...but you missed the entire point in the first place...West Virginians were called to do a job and did it...Splendid behavior in our book..We'll just tear your spam out of it.
WELCOME HOME

United States

#20 Jan 19, 2010
As a wife of one of the soldiers that has been away for over a year I would just like to say that it warms my heart to see all the proud AMERICANS on here defending these soldiers. The point of this post I'm sure was to Welcome these men and women home not to bash them. I'm very proud of all of them and they did a wonderful job!!!! WELCOME HOME 1/150TH ARS AND 230TH!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Jo Phillips 1 hr hehehehe 11
James Wilson Davis 2 hr get a life 1
Message for all religious hatermongers 2 hr Roadhog 8
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 57,064
The Belvedere Apartments_1506 East Virginia Street 4 hr Tenant 4
Mr. Right? Scott Spencer 4 hr Sohot79 1
Chicken wing challenge 5 hr hot 1
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charleston People Search