Who is the person who keeps posting a...

Who is the person who keeps posting and pretending to be BlkBarbie?

Created by Annoyed on Mar 23, 2013

155 votes

Click on an option to vote

A Coward who Lives on Topix

1 of her Husbands Exs!

A Stupid Lame Person!

A Very Dirty Trashy Girl

A Incest Hillbilly Inbred!

A Jealous Pathetic Girl

A Lazyy Worthless Girl

A Lesbian who is inlove with her

A Girl Who is Obsessed with her

All the above!

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
lol

Charleston, WV

#93 Apr 9, 2013
@ BlkBarbie69

Instead of taking your husband's xanax, please talk to his doctor about prescribing you risperdal.

Risperdal - Treats schizophrenia and certain problems caused by bipolar disorder.

This should help with your multiple personalities and replying to yourself.
Hahahahaha

Fayetteville, WV

#94 Apr 9, 2013
lol wrote:
@ BlkBarbie69
Instead of taking your husband's xanax, please talk to his doctor about prescribing you risperdal.
Risperdal - Treats schizophrenia and certain problems caused by bipolar disorder.
This should help with your multiple personalities and replying to yourself.
BlkBarbie and all of her friends on here who know her stay lol at all of you inbreds.
lol

Charleston, WV

#95 Apr 9, 2013
Too bad all of your "friends" are all in your mind. So I'll keep lol at you trying to be someone else by putting different SN's up there.
Hahahahaha

Fayetteville, WV

#96 Apr 9, 2013
lol wrote:
Too bad all of your "friends" are all in your mind. So I'll keep lol at you trying to be someone else by putting different SN's up there.
Do you really think BlkBarbie cares about who you are or cares about what any of you inbred hillbillies think of her? Do you really think any of her friends cares about who you are or cares about what any of you inbred hillbillies think of us? Nope not at all and we'll keep lol at all of you!
Awww

Fayetteville, WV

#97 Apr 9, 2013
lol wrote:
You know BlkBarbie has way more friends than you do and that's why your too scared to meet her or any of her friends off the computer. You would rather stay in the house and keep running your mouth about her through topix.
Awww

Fayetteville, WV

#98 Apr 9, 2013
lol wrote:
BlkBarbie and all of her friends are so glad we hurt your feelings and there is absolutely nothing you or any of your so called friends can do about it lol
4real

Belle, WV

#99 Apr 9, 2013
It's some kid making up Blckbarbie and all her so called friends stirring up racist comments.
B-U-S-T-E-D
Keisha

Fayetteville, WV

#100 Apr 10, 2013
4real wrote:
It's some kid making up Blckbarbie and all her so called friends stirring up racist comments.
B-U-S-T-E-D
You are most likely one of those racist inbred hillbillies who lives off of welfare and who likes to stay in the house everyday or you could be one of those dirty trashy hillbillies who likes to buy cheap clothes and who likes to go mudding. BlkBarbie probably hurt your feelings and that's why your on here running your mouth just because your upset. I can't think of any other reason why you would be under this topic along with everyone else who doesn't know her and running your mouth about her. You don't know anything about her or her husband or any of their friends just like with all of these other racist inbred hillbillies who keeps running their mouths on here. Everybody who knows BlkBarbie on here are laughing at all of you racist hillbillies and you have to be a racist if your not trying to take up for BlkBarbie. Most of the people who keeps running their mouths to BlkBarbie under all of her threads are racist inbred hillbillies and if you ever read any of their comments then you would know.
WhiteBarbie

Charlottesville, VA

#101 Apr 10, 2013
The only thing I have that is BUSTED is my cherry.
ewww

Charleston, WV

#102 Jul 3, 2013
Pretty sure I just saw trashbarbies pic...go to the link posted on the third page of this thread> connections...then scroll down...black hair with blond in front..on the floor like a dog..even has a "barbie" necklace...LMAO
Ummm

Charleston, WV

#103 Jul 3, 2013
BlkBarbie has plain black hair in her myspace pic and her myspace pic was took like 3 or 4 years ago before she got the blonde highlights. She does have blonde highlights in her hair and she drives a black BMW with dark windows on chrome. I'm pretty sure most of the people on here knows her except for the select few who keeps talking about her when they don't even know her.
gheb

Charleston, WV

#104 Jul 3, 2013
Ummm wrote:
BlkBarbie has plain black hair in her myspace pic and her myspace pic was took like 3 or 4 years ago before she got the blonde highlights. She does have blonde highlights in her hair and she drives a black BMW with dark windows on chrome. I'm pretty sure most of the people on here knows her except for the select few who keeps talking about her when they don't even know her.
People still use my space?
Ummm

Charleston, WV

#105 Jul 3, 2013
gheb wrote:
<quoted text>
People still use my space?
No not like they do with facebook and she didn't want to put her facebook on here because she didn't want a bunch of racist people who she doesn't know to be stalking her and harassing her on there like they do on here. Everyone who has facebook or most of the people who have facebook also has a myspace and that's why she put only her myspace on here for people who don't know her to hit her up. Everyone who knows her which includes some of her haters on here already knows where she lives and they already know where they can get ahold of her at and its not on topix! Only fake/stupid people come to topix and run their mouth about someone else. Topix is the only place where you can find stupid racist people who likes to run their mouths. You can't find any of them in the real world, most of them stay hidden, lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Holberts GF? 12 min LOL 10
renae webb 2 hr Tom Clark 6
Hooters 2 hr Tom Clark 56
good pain doctors 2 hr Tom Clark 7
all police officers should quit 3 hr Batt 8
Cowardly Charleston PD 3 hr keep it coming love 1
To Mis, Unethical sales and Immoral Service (Jan '14) 3 hr The Queen Bee 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages