Who is the person who keeps posting a...

Who is the person who keeps posting and pretending to be BlkBarbie?

Created by Annoyed on Mar 23, 2013

156 votes

Click on an option to vote

A Coward who Lives on Topix

1 of her Husbands Exs!

A Stupid Lame Person!

A Very Dirty Trashy Girl

A Incest Hillbilly Inbred!

A Jealous Pathetic Girl

A Lazyy Worthless Girl

A Lesbian who is inlove with her

A Girl Who is Obsessed with her

All the above!

HerFriend

Hansford, WV

#72 Mar 28, 2013
Herdsman wrote:
<quoted text>
You give a gorilla a bath and comb itís hair and it will smell good and look good (for a while). Then dress it in expensive clothes, jewelry, real expensive earrings, high heels, perfume, take a photo and put it in the store, etc.
Give it an audience on topix.
The end result: A NO CLASS UNEDUCATED PRIMATE.
LOVE U BlkBarbie, DeeDee and all of your names!
She does have an education and you're just upset because none of us like you or any of your kind of people. DeeDee is beautiful and you wish you were as pretty as her!
Herdsman

Statts Mills, WV

#73 Mar 28, 2013
HerFriend wrote:
<quoted text>
She does have an education and you're just upset because none of us like you or any of your kind of people. DeeDee is beautiful and you wish you were as pretty as her!
She has done nothing but disgrace her race. The lovely brown chicks come out in the light so their beauty can be admired. This person hides behind many names, threatens others and brags about qualities that she wishes that she possessed.
She is no more than a brown, cowardly, cockroach.
Wow

Hansford, WV

#74 Mar 28, 2013
Herdsman wrote:
<quoted text>
She has done nothing but disgrace her race. The lovely brown chicks come out in the light so their beauty can be admired. This person hides behind many names, threatens others and brags about qualities that she wishes that she possessed.
DeeDee or BlkBarbie does not make their race look bad and Hillbillies are the ones who make the white race look bad. First you was calling her an ape and a gorilla and now your trying to say she hides behind different screen names on here? How pathetic and desperate are you to make her look bad and feel bad on here? Why don't you just email her and meet her somewhere or just go out looking for her? You are a disgrace to your own race and you're nothing more than a white, pathetic, cowardly, racist hillbilly. In other words you're most likely a white trailer park trash who NOBODY likes and their both probably laughing at you.
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#75 Mar 28, 2013
@HerFriend and Wow

I agree with everything yall said and everything yall said was the truth. F everybody on here who keeps talkin ish about us when they don't even know us and their too scared to meet us off the computer. We'll both be waiting for an email and everybody who keeps talkin ish about me and DeeDee needs to leave us the f alone. We both stay clean and look good 24/7. We both always gets compliments everywhere we go and we have a bunch of friends who would have our backs at anytime. We both just stay in our own lane and mind our own business. We both don't do anything to anybody we just get on here and take up for ourselves. You don't have to be agreeing with any of our opinions because we don't agree with yours and we never will. If anybody on here who knows us ever gets the courage to put our real names on here and starts talkin all that ish watch me sue all your stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$es for slander. If anybody on here has a problem with us then meet us off the computer or come find us somewhere off the computer and start running your mouth. We both know how to fight and we'll fight with any of you broke lazy dirty/trashy pale lame a$$ hillbilly girls who have a problem with us at anytime. My husband and one of our friends will fight with any of you ugly racist dirty/trashy pale lame a$$ hillbilly men at anytime but im pretty sure most of the people who keeps running their mouths are jealous/pathetic women who likes to sit at home all day and lives on welfare. What kind of a man would get on topix which is a gossip/drama site and start running their mouths to other women? Hahaha i can't think of any except for all the gay racist hillbilly men and all the jealous/pathetic men who wants to be with us. If anybody on here has problem with us then get at us off the computer and you know exactly what to do. If you know who we are then you know exactly where to find us and how to get a hold of us.
inquiring minds

Belle, WV

#76 Mar 28, 2013
Blkbarbie, you be Workin out at nautilus in Kanawha City? Cause there is one fine sists that is in there a lot! She was up in there today matter of fact....
1 post removed
DeeDee

Hansford, WV

#78 Mar 29, 2013
Herdsman wrote:
<quoted text>
That a script your pimp had you rehearse. I know neither of you could read it, if it were written.
No i don't have a pimp and everything i said was true.
DeeDee

Hansford, WV

#79 Mar 29, 2013
wow wrote:
How do you "almost" get on a flyer??? You photo bomb.someones pic and they cropped out everything but. your hand or.somethin?
<quoted text>
No they ended up changing the flyer and it didn't have anyone on it.
DeeDee

Hansford, WV

#80 Mar 29, 2013
Herdsman wrote:
<quoted text>
We make our race look good and the few black girls who hangs around a bunch of dirty trashy lame racist hillbillies are the ones who make our race look bad. The black girls who are racist against all white people are the ones who make our race look bad and all the ones who are obese or anorexic or hoes are the ones who make our race look bad. Wow is telling the truth and you need to reread what they said over and over!
DeeDee

Hansford, WV

#81 Mar 29, 2013
inquiring minds wrote:
Blkbarbie, you be Workin out at nautilus in Kanawha City? Cause there is one fine sists that is in there a lot! She was up in there today matter of fact....
No thats not her and i think i know who your talking about but you shouldn't be on here calling her out.
Herdsman

Statts Mills, WV

#82 Mar 29, 2013
inquiring minds wrote:
NOPE! If it were BlkBarbie, she would have been working... out on the parking lot.
inquiring minds

Chesapeake, OH

#83 Mar 29, 2013
Calling her out? What chu mean? I was giving the sista
a compliment, why you so defensive? Let the woman speak for herself, dayumm

You and I both know that no trashy a$$ poor be goin up in nautilus to get they swoll on....
DeeDee wrote:
<quoted text>
No thats not her and i think i know who your talking about but you shouldn't be on here calling her out.
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#84 Mar 29, 2013
inquiring minds wrote:
Me and DeeDee are not masculine and we don't have to workout our bodies look perfect.
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#85 Mar 29, 2013
Herdsman wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE! If it were BlkBarbie, she would have been working... out on the parking lot.
No that wasn't me and if that was the case i would just be in there with my husband or one of our friends watching them and i don't need to be working out because my whole body already looks perfect.
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#86 Mar 29, 2013
inquiring minds wrote:
Calling her out? What chu mean? I was giving the sista
a compliment, why you so defensive? Let the woman speak for herself, dayumm
You and I both know that no trashy a$$ poor be goin up in nautilus to get they swoll on....
<quoted text>
Hahaha im already strong but im not masculine and i have black hair w/ blonde highlights.
inquiring minds

Chesapeake, OH

#87 Mar 29, 2013
Girl, you got the gym all wrong, most girls don't be goin in there to get masculine, but the way you talkin, you may need to go..... A girl that work out to stay fit and tone is sexy as heII... Thinkin dat you don't need to work out at all is pretty stupid. Hope you don't be eatin a bunch of fast food and resturaunt food, if so, I got doubts you be lookin as god as you say...
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#88 Mar 29, 2013
inquiring minds wrote:
Girl, you got the gym all wrong, most girls don't be goin in there to get masculine, but the way you talkin, you may need to go..... A girl that work out to stay fit and tone is sexy as heII... Thinkin dat you don't need to work out at all is pretty stupid. Hope you don't be eatin a bunch of fast food and resturaunt food, if so, I got doubts you be lookin as god as you say...
I have a treadmill in my house and my husband has 5-30 pound weights in my house. I do stay fit and i don't need to work out. Im not fat or skinny im thick and my whole body looks perfect. When i say thick i don't mean my belly's just floppy or my tits are saggy and my belly's not floppy. My thighs are thick, My a$$ is thick, My belly's a little bit thick and my tits are huge but their not saggy. My husband and a bunch of other people tell me i have a huge a$$ and i do have a huge a$$ but not in a bad way. You don't know anything about me and i couldn't care less about who you are or what you think of me or if you believe anything i say. Everyone who knows me on here and off of here already knows i look good and my whole body stays fit and they already know DeeDee does too. I would never let myself become obese or anorexic.
inquiring minds

Chesapeake, OH

#89 Mar 29, 2013
Good for you girl, be proud of Da skin you in. But Da way I see it, if you bigger than a 12 Jean, you fat. Just spittin truth. I could never see a big girl and think she se
Frank the Tank

Charleston, WV

#90 Mar 29, 2013
I want to see a pic of blkbarbie, does anyone know where i can do so?
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#91 Mar 30, 2013
Frank the Tank wrote:
Honey i don't know if your one of those stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ racist hillbillies who likes to talk ish or not and im not showing you my picture because i don't know you.
Not Her Best

United States

#92 Apr 9, 2013
Frank the Tank wrote:
If itís anything like the one posted by DeeDee, you will be greatly disappointed.
BlkBarbie threw her under the bus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Holbert is chased on Capitol street by hon... 21 min Wow 2
AEP silences ethics complaint again 1 hr bear 41
Josh isn't allowed over anymore. 1 hr Mark H 1
Favorite local celebrity Jennifer Garner or Jos... 1 hr St James 2
Cher body slams Josh Holbert at Broadway 1 hr St James 3
Ricky Martin holds duck tapes Holbert and hold ... 1 hr St James 4
Why won't doctor offices answer the phones (Aug '13) 2 hr Lena 11

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance