Who is the person who keeps posting and pretending to be BlkBarbie?

Created by Annoyed on Mar 23, 2013

154 votes

Click on an option to vote

A Coward who Lives on Topix

1 of her Husbands Exs!

A Stupid Lame Person!

A Very Dirty Trashy Girl

A Incest Hillbilly Inbred!

A Jealous Pathetic Girl

A Lazyy Worthless Girl

A Lesbian who is inlove with her

A Girl Who is Obsessed with her

All the above!

WVCityGirl

Summersville, WV

#21 Mar 25, 2013
lulz wrote:
LulZ, I am far from a little, and definitely not a girl, haha I just first.d it hilarious that she is falling for whomevers' tricks of posting as her, as it.is clear that all they are doing is provoking her, hahahaha I just sit and laugh at it every time I see it.... She's always posting post.count numbers? I'm on a phone, I don't see post numbers or locations, haha so to me, it just looks like she's arguing with herself.... And I don't really care if you are her friend or what, you have to admit that its hilarious that she's letting a "dirty trashy a$$ hillbilly" get under her skin so bad!!!!!
I did find it hilarious at first and so did her husband but its been going on for almost a week and its irritating as hell. The real "BlkBarbie" is one of my close friends and she's scared to death somebody who knows her and doesn't like her will put her real name on here. BlkBarbie started crying yesterday because of all this but she wasn't crying because her feeling are hurt, she started crying because of how irritated and mad she was and she started taking it out on her husband lol. What would you do if this was happening to you or if all this was happening to someone you know? Like a best friend or a family member? How would you handle it? That girl who keeps pretending to be her just keeps coming nonstop on almost every hour of the day its pitiful.
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#22 Mar 25, 2013
WVCityGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You and all of your friends are little skanky ass bitches. Why do you have to keep using her screenname over and over? Its because your fu**ing little skanky ass girl who no one likes.
Awwwww boohoo bitch!!! Go get some tit milk already!! I got something you can suck on but I ain't sure if you can handle it? I might squirt all in ya face!!!! ROFLMBAO
WVCityGirl

Summersville, WV

#23 Mar 25, 2013
Umm why don't you go back to one of your family members farms and help them suck the milk from the cows and suck on the rest of the farm animals. That's how white inbreds are.
BlkBarbie69

Alexandria, VA

#24 Mar 25, 2013
WVCityGirl wrote:
Umm why don't you go back to one of your family members farms and help them suck the milk from the cows and suck on the rest of the farm animals. That's how white inbreds are.
I'm not amazed that you know how white inbreds are! I actually believe you know exactly how white inbreds are. I hope you're not teaching your children how you love to be and love to live. You're a nasty crackhead lame a$$ inbred hillbilly $hit for brains idiot! I hope you keep it all in the family!
lulz

Alexandria, VA

#25 Mar 25, 2013
If it were happening to me? I would ignore it and go on with my life, its freekin topix for Christ's sakes.... If she has don't nothing wrong, she wouldn't give two flyin f**ks if anyone put her name on here... People's names are posted on here all the time, and nothing is happening to them.... I think it is to the point now that noone really gives a shat who she is, now all of these people are just twisting the knife because they have found a weakness....
WVCityGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I did find it hilarious at first and so did her husband but its been going on for almost a week and its irritating as hell. The real "BlkBarbie" is one of my close friends and she's scared to death somebody who knows her and doesn't like her will put her real name on here. BlkBarbie started crying yesterday because of all this but she wasn't crying because her feeling are hurt, she started crying because of how irritated and mad she was and she started taking it out on her husband lol. What would you do if this was happening to you or if all this was happening to someone you know? Like a best friend or a family member? How would you handle it? That girl who keeps pretending to be her just keeps coming nonstop on almost every hour of the day its pitiful.
WVCityGirl

Summersville, WV

#26 Mar 25, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not amazed that you know how white inbreds are! I actually believe you know exactly how white inbreds are. I hope you're not teaching your children how you love to be and love to live. You're a nasty crackhead lame a$$ inbred hillbilly $hit for brains idiot! I hope you keep it all in the family!
You are a white inbred who keeps pretending to be BlkBarbie! I never been around inbreds but all you have to do is just look inbreds or hillbillies under yahoo and you will get all the information you need. I hope you keep it all in the family and i don't want you or your boyfriend to ever be messing around with any of those kids in your family.
WVCityGirl

Summersville, WV

#27 Mar 25, 2013
lulz wrote:
If it were happening to me? I would ignore it and go on with my life, its freekin topix for Christ's sakes.... If she has don't nothing wrong, she wouldn't give two flyin f**ks if anyone put her name on here... People's names are posted on here all the time, and nothing is happening to them.... I think it is to the point now that noone really gives a shat who she is, now all of these people are just twisting the knife because they have found a weakness....
<quoted text>
Ummm no not all the people ignore it if their names on here and she doesn't give a flying fu*k about what they have to say but she has a very good well paying job and she has a very good reputation out here. If that inbred who keeps posting under her screenname pretending to be her ever finds out what her real name is she would be on here making up all kinds of lies like she's doing right not w/o her name on here. If you don't have a good reputation or a good job than you will never understand where im coming from.
lulz

Alexandria, VA

#28 Mar 25, 2013
I actually have a very well paying job, and an amazing reputation all over, not only as the best in my field, but for giving to charity and volunteering my time for good causes.

and I can guarantee that nothing said on topix would ever tarnish that, if your rep is that weak, or your boss would believe rumors on a public gossip board, then your rep and credibility aren't that strong to begin with... I have yet to hear anyone get fired from their jobs from a gossip post on topix....

I believe that a couple of people here are so self absorbed and self centered, that they believe topix is to ever to be taken seriously.. when in reality, it is a nonissue
Shedo

Alexandria, VA

#29 Mar 25, 2013
WVCityGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm no not all the people ignore it if their names on here and she doesn't give a flying fu*k about what they have to say but she has a very good well paying job and she has a very good reputation out here. If that inbred who keeps posting under her screenname pretending to be her ever finds out what her real name is she would be on here making up all kinds of lies like she's doing right not w/o her name on here. If you don't have a good reputation or a good job than you will never understand where im coming from.
You have neither a good job or good reputation! You love living in drama and you are a fckn idiot at best! You are BlkBarbie69!! She does not have a job. I doubt if she can even give a decent bj! Geez just put it in your mouth and suck it already!!
People that have good jobs and good reputations do not act like you or your multiple personalities dumb a$$$lut!
WVCityGirl

Summersville, WV

#30 Mar 25, 2013
Shedo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have neither a good job or good reputation! You love living in drama and you are a fckn idiot at best! You are BlkBarbie69!! She does not have a job. I doubt if she can even give a decent bj! Geez just put it in your mouth and suck it already!!
People that have good jobs and good reputations do not act like you or your multiple personalities dumb a$$$lut!
Your the one with all those different personalities you inbred slut and i know how to give a good BJ! I hate drama and your the one who keeps trying to start all the drama when you don't know anybody. Your the one who was posting under BlkBarbies screenname pretending to be BlkBarbie and im one of BlkBarbies real friends who would knock your fu**ing lights out if i ever find out who you are. I know all 3 of us have a way better reputation including more friends than you!
1 post removed
Sman

Lexington, KY

#32 Mar 25, 2013
WVCityGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammar! Stop typing; exponentially,your credo will increase. I don't have a dog in this fight, but you're, probably, not helping.
2 posts removed
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#35 Mar 25, 2013
I agree with everything WVCityGirl said and everything she said was the truth. Post #22 and 24 is not me and that's the same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps pretending to be me by using my screen name because she's jealous of me and she wishes she could be like me which is so sad.
BlkBarbie69

Summersville, WV

#36 Mar 25, 2013
Shedo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who has neither a good job or a good reputation and everything WVCityGirl said to you was the truth. You are also the one who loves living in drama and that's why you keep posting under my screen name pretending to be me just to try to make me look bad and just to try to get my attention. Everyone who knows me on here and off of here already knows i have a good job and a very good reputation. Most people who have good jobs and a good reputation are not racist dirty/trashy a$$ hillbillies. Btw i love giving my husband BJs and i give out good BJs but only to my husband. My husband gives out good head too but he's not bisexual and he knows how to make me cum all night long continuously and he drinks every drop.
3 posts removed
DeeDee

Summersville, WV

#40 Mar 27, 2013
If anybody on here has a problem with me or BlkBarbie or her husband i want you to hit me up on myspace or hit me up on my old email. I will not put my facebook or twitter on here because i don't want any of you stupid dirty trashy nosy ass hillbillies to be hitting me up on there and everybody who has a facebook should have a myspace too. Here is my email and my myspace....

TopNotchDiva304@gmail.com

www.myspace.com/datdarndezi
1 post removed
wow

Charleston, WV

#42 Mar 27, 2013
,MySpace? Serious? Hahaha welcome to the 90's!!!!! Honey, people quit using myspace 6 years ago........

But anyways way to go on reviving a dead thread, were you and "ya girl" missing the attention or what? Lets see if we can get this goin again.!!
DeeDee

Summersville, WV

#43 Mar 27, 2013
wow wrote:
,MySpace? Serious? Hahaha welcome to the 90's!!!!! Honey, people quit using myspace 6 years ago........
But anyways way to go on reviving a dead thread, were you and "ya girl" missing the attention or what? Lets see if we can get this goin again.!!
Hello i don't want any of you dirty trashy nosy ass hillbillies who i don't know to be hitting me up over my facebook or twitter. I know myspace is old but almost everybody who has a facebook has a myspace too and that's why i want all of yall who don't know us and has a problem with one of us to hit me up on there or hit me up on my email. I didn't revive a dead thread and if it was a dead thread it wouldn't of been in the front of the page.
Rachel

Summersville, WV

#44 Mar 27, 2013
wow wrote:
I know several people who still get on there along with facebook and twitter.
Sman

Lexington, KY

#45 Mar 28, 2013
WVCityGirl and BLKBarbie69 are the same person; they make the same grammatical errors! Black girl this East Coast liberal might have been on your side... until you created the sock! English mutherphuquer: you don't speak it!
Sman

Lexington, KY

#46 Mar 28, 2013
wow wrote:
,MySpace? Serious? Hahaha welcome to the 90's!!!!!
Sweetie, the "90's" was twenty years ago. Just saying...
OMG

Huntington, WV

#47 Mar 28, 2013
Somebody from Topix got smart and deleted the majority of these trashy threads. This one may have been at on the front page but AT THE BOTTOM!!! Let it die. Nobody cares. Do you all seek attention that bad? You've had your 10 minutes of fame on topix now move on with your life. There is life beyond topix, facebook, twitter, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many turds are in the nfl righht now? 7 min Wrong 2
Leigh Melton Hooker 23 min Ronnie D 2
im thinking more coal bowls all in morgantown a... 36 min kentuckyherdhunters 1
isnt marshall really an ohio school? 40 min kentuckyherdhunters 1
marshall in top 5 in new poll 41 min kentuckyherdhunters 1
im taking a big ol marshall right now 42 min kentuckyherdhunters 1
randy moss meant to go to notre dame 42 min kentuckyherdhunters 1
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE