Who is the person who keeps posting a...

Who is the person who keeps posting and pretending to be BlkBarbie?

Created by Annoyed on Mar 23, 2013

156 votes

Click on an option to vote

A Coward who Lives on Topix

1 of her Husbands Exs!

A Stupid Lame Person!

A Very Dirty Trashy Girl

A Incest Hillbilly Inbred!

A Jealous Pathetic Girl

A Lazyy Worthless Girl

A Lesbian who is inlove with her

A Girl Who is Obsessed with her

All the above!

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 23, 2013
BlkBarbie69
DeeDee

Hansford, WV

#2 Mar 23, 2013
You are not BlkBarbie!!!!!!!!!!
Your a fu**ing stupid lame pathetic ass hillbilly
Who is jealous of her and wants to be just like her
Almost everbody on here already knows that..........
You better hope and pray to God she never finds out who you are.
You better hope and pray to God "I" never find out who you are hoe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#3 Mar 24, 2013
She's a ugly stupid pale dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbilly who keeps pretending to be me because she wishes she was like me, she's jealous of me and she's too afraid to get real and meet me somewhere off the computer. She's inlove with me and she keeps trying to make me look bad. She's probably the one who starts all these posts about me and my husband. I agree with everything my girl DeeDee said and everything she said is the truth. Everyone who knows me on here and off of here will know which posts are mine and everyone who knows me knows "i would never be running my mouth to anybody" unless they started running their mouths to me first or unless they started running their mouths about somebody i know and that's real talk. Im a very good person and me and my husband are not bisexual or racist. My husbands white and i don't hate on all hillbillies even tho most white people i know are NOT hillbilly. Ive already explained exactly what a dirty/trashy a$$ hillbilly is way too many times and i don't have to keep repeating myself. If anybody on here doesn't like me or feels offended by anything i say then i would be more then happy to meet your stupid/lame a$$es anytime anywhere. Just pick a time/place or come looking for us and we can't wait for any of you ugly stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbillies out here to run up on us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BlkBarbie69

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Post #3 is not me and that's the same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps pretending to be me because she wishes she was like me. I would never sleep around with a ugly pale dirty/trashy lame racist a$$ hillbilly because im not a hoe and most hillbillies STINK but i do agree with that girl "pretending" to be me whenever she says you want a black snatch all in your face. My husband told me once you go black you never think about going back and he will never be going back.
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Post #4 is not me and she copied what i said under another topic. She keeps copying everything i say because she wants to be like me which is so lame and funny.
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Post #5 an 7 is not me and she copied what i said under another topic. She keeps copying everything i say because she wants to be like me. I find the other BlkBarbie is secretly in love with me. Why??? Stop cyberstalking me hoe! Lol!
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#7 Mar 24, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
Post #5 an 7 is not me and she copied what i said under another topic. She keeps copying everything i say because she wants to be like me. I find the other BlkBarbie is secretly in love with me. Why??? Stop cyberstalking me hoe! Lol!
You stupid dirty/trashy lame pathetic a$$ bitch quit posting under my f'ing screen name.........I mean seriously are you really thjat f'ing deperate and lame to get on here and try to make me look bad? WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WW. I mean you just coming nonstop and its so f'ing stupid/lame. Why you don't you try to be a REAL BITCH a BAD BITCH like me and handle your problem off the computer? Im laughing because of how stupid lame and pathetic you are and i know im not the only one laughing. All of your posts will keep getting judged like it is because i had to call up a couple of my friends to get on here and do this. You better hope and f'ing pray to God just like DeeDee said i never find out who you are you stupid pathetic dirty/trashy a$$ hillbilly and you better hope none of my friends ever find out who you are either! Its unbelievable how pathetic and stupid one person can be. Stop posting under my screen name pretending to be me when everyone already knows what your doing.
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Post #7 is not me and she copied what i said under another topic. She keeps copying everything i say because she wants to be like me. I'd beat her flat pancake a$$ if she ever gets any balls to face me face to face! She's as retarded as they get! Thirsty biatch! Lmao at your dumb a$$!
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#9 Mar 24, 2013
Post #8 is not me and that's the same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who lives in Charleston who keeps using my SN pretending to be me because she's jealous of me and she's too scared to meet me off the computer :)
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 24, 2013
Post #9 is not me and that's the same ugly dirty/trashy a$$ pale white hillbilly girl who keeps using my SN pretending to be me and she keeps COPYING everything i say because she's jealous of me!
That hoe always beez in tha trap! She's just a stupid hoe! Lol
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#11 Mar 24, 2013
I'm sorry about my post on #7 i shouldn't of typed WOW like i did lmao but i couldn't help it. That girl who keeps getting on here and pretending to be me by posting under my SN is pissing me off bad. I was typing really fast when i was writing that post too and that's why it looks like it does. F that stupid/lame a$$ hoe who wants to be like me and bitch you will never be as pretty sexy or cool as me but you can keep wishing you were. Bitch i would tear your a$$ up if ever you got the courage to come across that computer and let me find out who you are.
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 24, 2013
The last post is from that fake biatch hoe! She's fake like Milli Vanilli! She truly don't want her a$$ spanked! I'd make her take off her clothes, then I'd grab a belt and best her a$$ up one side and down the other on West Washington street from lil Page to Bigley! That hoe beez in tha trap!
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#13 Mar 24, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
The last post is from that fake biatch hoe! She's fake like Milli Vanilli! She truly don't want her a$$ spanked! I'd make her take off her clothes, then I'd grab a belt and best her a$$ up one side and down the other on West Washington street from lil Page to Bigley! That hoe beez in tha trap!
This post goes the other way around and that's exactly what i would do to you. I know you LAZY and all you do is just sit at home all day and you have nobody else or anything else to do besides being on here and pretending to be me copying me. Quit using my screen name you ugly dirty/trashy pale a$$ bitch and meet me somewhere off the computer. Oh yea and tell you inbred boyfriend i said to stop molesting his kids and cousins.
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 24, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
This post goes the other way around and that's exactly what i would do to you. I know you LAZY and all you do is just sit at home all day and you have nobody else or anything else to do besides being on here and pretending to be me copying me. Quit using my screen name you ugly dirty/trashy pale a$$ bitch and meet me somewhere off the computer. Oh yea and tell you inbred boyfriend i said to stop molesting his kids and cousins.
The only thing that goes the other way around is that huge strap on that you deep fck your man with! You'd get your a$$ handed to you in public and forever be humiliated!! You are a sad little pos!
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#15 Mar 24, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that goes the other way around is that huge strap on that you deep fck your man with! You'd get your a$$ handed to you in public and forever be humiliated!! You are a sad little pos!
I don't use a strapon on my husband and STOP posting under my screen name you jealous pathetic ugly pale dirty/trashy a$$ wierd bitch. I don't even know you and your so lucky i don't know who you are. If i did know who you were i would humiliate your stupid dirty/trashy lame pale white a$$. Bitch you don't even know my real name or my husbands real name or DeeDee's real name. There ain't no way in hell you could ever be on my level or humiliate me on here and do you think i care about what other people on here who i don't know think about me? Hell naw and everyone who knows me on here and off of here already know what it is and they know i always keep it real 24/7 and i ain't never been a lame bitch like you. You better stay HIDDEN behind that keyboard or that cell phone of yours and i already know you wish you could be like me and have as much money as me but you could never be like me!
lulz

Belle, WV

#16 Mar 25, 2013
Hahaha, watchin blkbarbie argue with herself is HILARIOUS!!!!! They really should charge a monthly fee for this shat!!!!
WVCityGirl

Hansford, WV

#17 Mar 25, 2013
lulz wrote:
Hahaha, watchin blkbarbie argue with herself is HILARIOUS!!!!! They really should charge a monthly fee for this shat!!!!
She's not arguing with herself and you must be one of those hillbillies if you think that. Heck, your probably the person who's doing that to her trying to make her look bad..
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#18 Mar 25, 2013
Oh here we go again....2 dumb a$$ usernames by the same poser!! WVCityGirl and BlkBarbie have the same home, wigga, cars, pu$$y, lil peepee and on and on!! You'll weak skank bitches are retarded and lame. I bet you eat each other out always! I got something for you to eat, after I put my foot up ya a$$e$ sideways!! You're a stupid wanna behoe WVCityGirl/BlkBarbie!! Lol
WVCityGirl

Hansford, WV

#19 Mar 25, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
Oh here we go again....2 dumb a$$ usernames by the same poser!! WVCityGirl and BlkBarbie have the same home, wigga, cars, pu$$y, lil peepee and on and on!! You'll weak skank bitches are retarded and lame. I bet you eat each other out always! I got something for you to eat, after I put my foot up ya a$$e$ sideways!! You're a stupid wanna behoe WVCityGirl/BlkBarbie!! Lol
You and all of your friends are little skanky ass bitches. Why do you have to keep using her screenname over and over? Its because your fu**ing little skanky ass girl who no one likes.
lulz

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Mar 25, 2013
LulZ, I am far from a little, and definitely not a girl, haha I just first.d it hilarious that she is falling for whomevers' tricks of posting as her, as it.is clear that all they are doing is provoking her, hahahaha I just sit and laugh at it every time I see it.... She's always posting post.count numbers? I'm on a phone, I don't see post numbers or locations, haha so to me, it just looks like she's arguing with herself.... And I don't really care if you are her friend or what, you have to admit that its hilarious that she's letting a "dirty trashy a$$ hillbilly" get under her skin so bad!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Squirrel hunting 10 min Justice 106
Child support 11 min Enter Username 4
Drama at KC Nautilus 12 min Jordan 50
To Many Deer in The Area 1 hr southern at heart 77
Hooters 1 hr krackerboy 75
Go Mart in Kanawha City 1 hr wow 44
Who is hiring 1 hr preacher luke 11

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance