Why is Jamie (aka Slim) Wilson in the slammer?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Wilson Hollas finest

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 2, 2013
I'll tell you why. He took his fist and hit and knocked down an "80lb" 75 year old woman. She's his mother in law and the grandmother of his little child. He took his fist and punched her.

The coward would never fight a man, everyone knows he would run like the BIOTCH he is, but who knew he would slam an old lady to the ground like that. I mean, my God, it's his wifes mother for heavens sake..

I wonder how proud the Wilson Holla crowd is of this piece of filth?

Yep like I said he runs from a man, but will knuckle up with an old lady any day of the week.

I wonder if the fellas in South Central knows what he is in for. Afterall isn't beating up an old lady the same as beating a child?

Of course, ol Slim is no stranger to the penal system he is already a convicted felon.

I wonder if his wife has any self asteem at all. Bet she welcomes him back with open arms and tells her own mother to leave her man alone.

I hope she knows better.

<shaking head>

He beat up and old lady. Abusing children and old people...Can a person get any lower.

<again shaking head>
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 2, 2013
Wilson Hollas finest wrote:
I'll tell you why. He took his fist and hit and knocked down an "80lb" 75 year old woman. She's his mother in law and the grandmother of his little child. He took his fist and punched her.

The coward would never fight a man, everyone knows he would run like the BIOTCH he is, but who knew he would slam an old lady to the ground like that. I mean, my God, it's his wifes mother for heavens sake..

I wonder how proud the Wilson Holla crowd is of this piece of filth?

Yep like I said he runs from a man, but will knuckle up with an old lady any day of the week.

I wonder if the fellas in South Central knows what he is in for. Afterall isn't beating up an old lady the same as beating a child?

Of course, ol Slim is no stranger to the penal system he is already a convicted felon.

I wonder if his wife has any self asteem at all. Bet she welcomes him back with open arms and tells her own mother to leave her man alone.

I hope she knows better.

<shaking head>

He beat up and old lady. Abusing children and old people...Can a person get any lower.

<again shaking head>
I heard she deserved it and had it coming. There's really only one way to shut some people up. They just don't know when to stop. So more power to him. In time you'll get over it. Deal with it.
Slinky

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 2, 2013
I know of this jerk and I heard he was nothing but a drunk and pillhead anyway, but even if he were drunk and pilled out of his mind as he would probably claim, he still had to know who he was hitting before he hit her.

He had to look her in the face before breaking her jaw. I hope he sits in jail for a long time.
Sissyville

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 2, 2013
So you have a junkie hitting his 100 year old mother in law so hard he broke her jaw and no one seems to care. Typical Sissyville rednecks having fun. Sad, so sad that this is the norm in that cesspool. It isn't Slims fault he's just a product of his environment. I wonder if his daddy taught him how to punch an old lady in the face?
Now you see why I say what I say about that drug infested town. Nothing but liars and junkies.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 5, 2013
Word on the street is he took the bum back and welcomed him home with open arms. My Lord can his wife be any stupider? He hit her mother in the face and she welcomes HIM home.

<shaking head>

Nope she definitely has NO self asteem and in my opinion is worse that the piece of filth that hit her mother in the FACE!
lost for words

Fort Lee, VA

#6 Aug 5, 2013
She took him back cause she needs his help finding pills for herself. Can't find them fast enough on her on. Total scum! Both of them. Their poor baby doesn't stand a chance
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 5, 2013
Good Lord what a"holes both of them are especially Tracie for bailing that piece of filth out of jail and then begging him to stay, after he beat her 75 year old 80lb mother up, because he can get her dope.

In all seriousness I don't know which one of the two are worse.

Someone needs to call Child protective services on them and check on the child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny Jones crushes opponent again 20 min thevoice2015 11
what is the community park for? 33 min thevoice2015 1
Who is Michael sodaro (Jun '14) 1 hr Wilbur Johnson 21
Carl and Brian wedding at Broadway 1 hr always a bridesmaid 3
Asians and Middle Easterners 2 hr hatter 2
Turnpike Rate Hike - A NEEDLESS SCAM 2 hr hatter 3
lieutenant preston hickman is a fraud!!! 3 hr wow 13
Cornwall Lane Overdose 10 hr ispeakthetruth 45
More from around the web

Charleston People Search