Posted in the Charleston Forum

pops

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Didn't ya know?
Yess

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Yeah I just saw him yesterday! He stays up in this shack behind my house! I think my ol lady sneaks up there from time to time and get here shit tore up by him!
YU44dad

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Yess wrote:
Yeah I just saw him yesterday! He stays up in this shack behind my house! I think my ol lady sneaks up there from time to time and get here shit tore up by him!
It was tore up long before Bigfoot tapped it. Bottomless pit!
bambam

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 28, 2013
YU44dad wrote:
<quoted text>It was tore up long before Bigfoot tapped it. Bottomless pit!
Trust me its beat up yo
Dirty Deeds

Dunbar, WV

#5 Jan 28, 2013
Looked inside, could swear I saw her heart beatin'
Yess

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Jan 28, 2013
YU44dad wrote:
<quoted text>
It was tore up long before Bigfoot tapped it. Bottomless pit!
Yess I agree with you there! lol but I can't help that god blessed me with this huge member and I may have been a littler easier on her I admit but that's just how I roll! Wide open all the time! Hey if your ol lady wants some real cok then send her my way bro! I'll do her right for once in her life!
Yess

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Jan 28, 2013
bambam wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me its beat up yo
You can send your woman my way too if you even have one which I seriously doubt. I bet your life is really pathetic YO!
Local John j

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Yes I know him he just left my crib about an hour ago, I didn't get his cell number so if anyone happens to see him be sure and tell him he forgot the $20 I left on the nightstand for him !
Hung

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Local John j wrote:
Yes I know him he just left my crib about an hour ago, I didn't get his cell number so if anyone happens to see him be sure and tell him he forgot the $20 I left on the nightstand for him !
Dude your gonna have to come up with some new material bro. dont get me wrong it was pretty funny the first 20 times i read it but c'mon your better than this buddy! PS im not the only one that thinks you need some new shit. just sayin, but i will tell him ok lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taking down statues 19 min Slavery 21
Anyone wanna do it 26 min im your guy 3
Jalil Myers - Another Dead Thug 38 min Lee Roy 55
Charlottesville Crazinesss 42 min southern at heart 19
Most White people in West Virginia are nothing ... 1 hr Upset WVirginian 33
Brietta myers.tell me your thoughts on her plz 1 hr Tom Clark 4
Do you ever sit wonder why you are appearing bu... 7 hr Realtalk 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance