Guys, best valentines gifts??

Guys, best valentines gifts??

Posted in the Charleston Forum

valentine

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Feb 5, 2013
What are the best valentines gifts from women!?
Wow

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Best one I ever had was wife dropped me off at JB's and paid for a lap dance!!!
valentine

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Lol!! That's hilarious!
valentine

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Ok seriously what are some good gifts that men really like lol besides the lap dance but that was a good one;)
JAMES

Bethesda, MD

#5 Feb 6, 2013
her with just a ribbon on
question

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Feb 6, 2013
So lingerie for yourself is the best gift apparently ;)
little lady

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 6, 2013
valentine wrote:
What are the best valentines gifts from women!?
Diamonds
Well Well

Lansing, WV

#8 Feb 6, 2013
JAMES wrote:
her with just a ribbon on
What if its a girl who stinks or looks bad? What if she has no boobs or butt? What if she has pale skin or very dark skin? What if hes not that attracted to her? What if he wants to be with someone else? There's something for you to think about
JAMES

Bethesda, MD

#9 Feb 6, 2013
LOL if she or he is that ugly you need to move on
Well Well

Lansing, WV

#10 Feb 6, 2013
JAMES wrote:
LOL if she or he is that ugly you need to move on
I totally agree with you LOL
1 post removed
Well Well

Lansing, WV

#12 Feb 6, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like u don't have a valentine lol!
I do and it sounds like you might be offended or a little bit worried.
question

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Well Well wrote:
<quoted text>I do and it sounds like you might be offended or a little bit worried.
? U seem pretty angry? Greesh!! Someone has pissed in ur Cheerios I guess?
Well Well

Lansing, WV

#14 Feb 6, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
? U seem pretty angry? Greesh!! Someone has pissed in ur Cheerios I guess?
You seem to be very upset or offended or worried. Enjoy your cheerios.
question

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Well Well wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be very upset or offended or worried. Enjoy your cheerios.
lol!! Ok have good day sounds like a little guilty issue on ur part? And I am doing just fine ;) and some people enjoy attempting to make people feel how they do bc they are the insecure ones:) happy valentines day:) I am sure your valentine is proud of you:) lol
Well Well

Lansing, WV

#16 Feb 6, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!! Ok have good day sounds like a little guilty issue on ur part? And I am doing just fine ;) and some people enjoy attempting to make people feel how they do bc they are the insecure ones:) happy valentines day:) I am sure your valentine is proud of you:) lol
He is so proud of me you wouldn't even know and the same goes for you too lol i can tell your either upset or offended or worried! I hope you have a GOOD valentines day but from the sound of it and from the looks of it i doubt you will lol!!
im a man

Vinton, VA

#17 Feb 6, 2013
A roxyy 30 and a bj, a threesome with you're sister or best friend, or maybe a blount and a beer and some alone time,and a lapdance sounds nice too or lets see there's always diamonds or gold awe yea and nuthin says happy Valentine's like a new pair of jordans
1 post removed
She spoiled me

Martinsburg, WV

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Last year my wife fixed me a fantastic steak and lobster dinner with all my favorite side dishes and then she drew us both a bubble bath. She then lead me into the bedroom and had me laydown and allowed herself to please me in every way imaginable. After that, she proceded to give me the best back, neck, shoulder, and leg massage i had ever had and then she kissed me gently on my lips before i feel asleep. Best Valentines day present i ever received.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sears leaving Charleston 2 min Honestly 30
Get use to it---------- 9 min correction 6
Truth 1 hr wow 2
3 hrs until Inaguration 1 hr John Longendorfer 1
News Chick-fil-A supporters take stand on gay marriage (Aug '12) 1 hr Donnelly 139
Alisha Peachy Buddy Scott??? (Nov '12) 2 hr Benji 143
Judge D Mark Snyder (Feb '12) 5 hr Babygurl 62

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages