?? hmmm, Cambells Creek
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hotrod55

New York, NY

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Who is the geeker that lives in Cambells Creek that is always walking and asking for a ride and then they steal there lighter and always ask for $, and when you drop them off their seat is wet where they pissed their selves?? Anyone kno her??? This shit is getting old, some ppl dont have the $ for drugies to WASTE they have BILLS!!!!
yipes

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Why in the world would you pick up anyone hitching, much less on Campbell's Creek!?!

If you don't know them, don't pick them up, then you won't have anything to cry about.

Pretty simple.
hotrod55

New York, NY

#3 Jun 18, 2013
Mind your own bussiness,im not all up in yours
hotrod55

New York, NY

#4 Jun 18, 2013
DONT TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO IN MY CAR, BETTER WORRY ABOUT PUMPING UP YOUR BIKE TIRE!!
hotrod55

New York, NY

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Pretty simple huh!!??!!
1 post removed
Concerned

Emmaus, PA

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Gross and stupid!
yipes

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 18, 2013
hotrod55 wrote:
You really are a simple minded goon, aren't ya?? If you don't want people "all up in your business", perhaps you shouldn't put it on the internet!
Bad apple

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 18, 2013
hotrod55 wrote:
,, lmao you are a typical moron idiot that makes the rest of us good hill Billy's look bad! Num duts
ladyy

Faber, VA

#10 Jun 18, 2013
hotrod55 wrote:
Who is the geeker that lives in Cambells Creek that is always walking and asking for a ride and then they steal there lighter and always ask for $, and when you drop them off their seat is wet where they pissed their selves?? Anyone kno her??? This shit is getting old, some ppl dont have the $ for drugies to WASTE they have BILLS!!!!
Probably Chris Thaxton's girlfriend.
ima tellin ya

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 19, 2013
hotrod55 wrote:
it Natalee Hackworth out lookin' for a job. she embezled at Doctor Southerlands office and got canned from it. haha
creeker

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 19, 2013
haven't seen her - but how about that guy called Soda Pop that practically stands in middle of road
at turning lane to go up creek and pecks on windows and asks for a ride. He's a druggie and a thief - now I haven't noticed a woman doing that but I'm not out really late often.

Stephanie Smith - Chris's girlfriend - never heard of her peeing her pants on somebodys seat - just conning, them - then robbing them.
Hmmm

Charleston, WV

#13 Jun 19, 2013
Does she have big ears? IF so her name is Crystal Moore
ewwww

Charleston, WV

#14 Jun 19, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Does she have big ears? IF so her name is Crystal Moore
I see her all the time. She looks like shit. What kind of drugs is she on? Or would the list be shorter if you told us what she ISN'T on?
Fouche

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 21, 2013
hotrod55 wrote:
Pretty simple huh!!??!!
You're a Fucktard! I mean, dang you're Superstupid.
?

Charleston, WV

#16 Jun 21, 2013
Is that true about Natalie? Wow
wondering

Charleston, WV

#17 Jun 21, 2013
probly Sammi Joe Simms Arthur I see her all over Campbells Creek waiting on men for drugs or sex or who knows
creeker

Charleston, WV

#18 Jun 21, 2013
half the kids from 12 - to??? appear to be on drugs. Meth is the biggest thing up here and it is destroying them. They may be babies - but they are having babies to follow in their footsteps.

CPS needs to drug test those people when they get arrested for hooking etc.- and go get the innocent little ones.

I won't even hardly pick up somebody I know now, much less a stranger.
beetle

Faber, VA

#19 Jun 22, 2013
I see a couple with a toddler trying to get rides all the time.
creeker

Charleston, WV

#20 Jun 23, 2013
And with a toddler, it's even worse - how do they know the people who pick them up aren't child molestors, thieves and druggies eek!!! The police should stop and give them hell if they see that.
also

Charleston, WV

#21 Jun 24, 2013
creeker wrote:
And with a toddler, it's even worse - how do they know the people who pick them up aren't child molestors, thieves and druggies eek!!! The police should stop and give them hell if they see that.
Not to mention putting their child in a vehicle with a stranger without the proper safety gear for their kid.

Makes me sad for the babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clarks guys night out 2 min Mark Halburn 4
Flatulence Most Foul 3 min Luther 1
Boating on the Kanawha 21 min aboud 21
Globalization: Good or Bad? 45 min MarkJ- 6
Bernard Slater 1 hr Miranda 30
Mr Workman's tiny house in Pickle Park??? 1 hr kyle 2
hi 2 hr Tom Clark 4
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 7 hr Another Damn Liberal 112
Bull Sharks in WV (Jun '13) 21 hr Sheeshpeople 12

Charleston Jobs