Best place for trick or treating?

Best place for trick or treating?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Parent

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 29, 2013
Hello! I have two girls and would like to know a good, safe place to take them trick or treating. We are new to the area and I would like them to have a good time!
Huh

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Don't take them in saint albans , bad place! One of the worse. Kanawha City, they'll get fun and tons of candy. The people is much more kind.
HUH

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Oct 29, 2013
Don't take them in Saint Albans, I regret taking my kids there. What a bad place. One of the worse. Kanawha City, nice people, clean , barley any trouble. Lots of candy is given . Much more then what any other town will give. And there's no drama.
5 posts removed
Parent

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 30, 2013
Thanks for the help, I guess I'll try Kanawha City!
sweet cakes not so much

Dunbar, WV

#10 Oct 30, 2013
Keep your brats at home. They're not wanted here.
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#11 Oct 30, 2013
Here's a novel suggestion; how about the house to house in your own neighborhood?
No not really

Charleston, WV

#12 Oct 30, 2013
Why stink up KC with all the riff raff. It looks like a trailer park/ghetto party every Halloween down here. Go to school where you live and trick or treat there too.
absolutely

Charleston, WV

#13 Oct 30, 2013
dad of 3 wrote:
Here's a novel suggestion; how about the house to house in your own neighborhood?
I totally agree! I have lived in KC my entire life. It is very obvious who is from the neighborhood and who is not. The ones who come from "elsewhere" - which must be "hollers" come by the carloads and they are SOOO loud and obnoxious and act like you OWE them a big load of candy.---- They really should just trick or treat in their own neighborhood - and if they don't have one - then trick or treat at the mall!
absolutely

Charleston, WV

#14 Oct 30, 2013
Here's another suggestion.......
Dudley Farms Plaza, Corridor G
Thursday, October 31
4-6 p.m.
*Children can start at Qdoba and go all the way to Office Max.
Brittany Kincaid

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Oct 30, 2013
Many Malls do trick or treating.
Woah Nelly

Charleston, WV

#16 Oct 31, 2013
Brittany Kincaid wrote:
Many Malls do trick or treating.
Yes and I hear there is a TRUNK-for-Treating in St. Albans/Nitro bridge vicinity residents tonight. People can pass candy out from their cars...especially helpful in bad weather ( for the treaters maybe)

Belle "proper" gets slammed too just like Kanawha City. People don't ALWAYS live in "sidewalked, urban layout" communities. I understand why people go to these areas for trick or treating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountaineer Auctions in Clendenin 4 hr AlumCreeker 20
Puppymill dogs and the flood 5 hr In the know 8
Lawyers - Explain this please 5 hr Dirty fingers in ... 6
Walking path by the Kanawha river 5 hr Edgar 15
Health Right on the west 9 hr Ridiculous 1
Andrew Palmer scamming flood victims 10 hr carol 3
can i sue the army national guard? (Dec '12) 11 hr Dick 26

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance