government run health care

government run health care

Posted in the Charleston Forum

veteran

Nitro, WV

#1 Mar 9, 2013
According to a survey on this forum, government run health care works quite well. Veterans endorse the V.A. healthcare system as providing satisfactory health care to veterans. Socialized medicine works? Has somebody been lying to me all along?
Sylvia

Troy, VA

#2 Mar 9, 2013
veteran wrote:
According to a survey on this forum, government run health care works quite well. Veterans endorse the V.A. healthcare system as providing satisfactory health care to veterans. Socialized medicine works? Has somebody been lying to me all along?
No! I saw a veteran only this week that they had put his leg on backwards.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 9, 2013
veteran wrote:
If the information came from a Republican, Insurance Company or Health provider, it's probably a lie.
Nobody

Mooresville, NC

#4 Mar 11, 2013
Yeah because the left has never bent the truth to fit an agenda. Oh wait, that is basically all they do. If you are still on this left vs right nonsense then you are missing the point of politics. Both sides of the isle are heaped up with big steaming piles of shit. You would have to be damn near comatose not to smell it. The right is the stupid party the left is the crazy party. These are just two wings attached to the same dirty bird. If you really think that Obongo is doing a good job and America is headed towards a bright shiny happy rainbow future you are drinking the kool aid as much as anyone else.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 11, 2013
Nobody wrote:
Yeah because the left has never bent the truth to fit an agenda. Oh wait, that is basically all they do. If you are still on this left vs right nonsense then you are missing the point of politics. Both sides of the isle are heaped up with big steaming piles of shit. You would have to be damn near comatose not to smell it. The right is the stupid party the left is the crazy party. These are just two wings attached to the same dirty bird. If you really think that Obongo is doing a good job and America is headed towards a bright shiny happy rainbow future you are drinking the kool aid as much as anyone else.
I'm drinking Cool-Aid and you are drinking Piss.
veteran

Nitro, WV

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Sylvia wrote:
<quoted text>No! I saw a veteran only this week that they had put his leg on backwards.
Possibly it was already on backwards before he got drafted.
Nobody

Mooresville, NC

#7 Mar 13, 2013
Jack_4ral wrote:
<quoted text>I'm drinking Cool-Aid and you are drinking Piss.
Drinking piss? Speak for yourself. You must be one of those guys who hangs out at Rotary Park giving handjobs for stamp bags. You are just an angry old pinko retard striking out at strangers online, probably way past your prime in your late 40's or 50's. You are pathetic. What could you possibly ever contribute to society? Why don't you just kill yourself?
veteran

Nitro, WV

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Drinking piss? Speak for yourself. You must be one of those guys who hangs out at Rotary Park giving handjobs for stamp bags. You are just an angry old pinko retard striking out at strangers online, probably way past your prime in your late 40's or 50's. You are pathetic. What could you possibly ever contribute to society? Why don't you just kill yourself?
Anyone fortunate enough to get old will tell you, there's no shame in it.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Sixties, Knowledge is Freedom. Your are ignorant.
Nobody

Mooresville, NC

#10 Mar 14, 2013
veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone fortunate enough to get old will tell you, there's no shame in it.
I don't think that he is useless because he has aged. I think he is useless because he is a welfare check cashing liberal scumbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOSPITAL RACKETEERING-----A Real Deal ! 54 min Guido CEOs 2
Nicholas Null 1 hr Rachel 2
WCHS Should Fire Josh Lewis (Nov '12) 3 hr hah! 47
skanko at scoobies 3 hr keke 1
WVU Needs To Acquire CAMC and CAMCARE ! 3 hr Carnac 5
WVU Needs To Acquire CAMC and CAMCARE 4 hr Nurse 7
New poll says Trump betters Clinton with economy 4 hr Trump for President 4
trump 5 hr Trump for President 63
Linzy Gardner 10 hr Dan 10
More from around the web