Family court judge Snyder

Family court judge Snyder

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Jason

Dunbar, WV

#1 Oct 28, 2011
He is the best family
Court judge I've ever seen in my life.this man is what all family court judges should strive to be like.Judge Snyder is so very fair and he doesn't go with the women just because she is a woman.he listens to both sides and he bases his orders on facts and not hearsay-God bless u Judge Snyder.
haha

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Nov 21, 2012
You are out of your MIND.

That guy is as corrupt as it gets.

Clearly posted by a man.
Horrible

Daniels, WV

#3 Dec 27, 2012
No he is not a good family court judge he is against women my ex has drove drunk with his kids inluding a 4 month old baby and beat his wife and me and goes to jail for dui all the time never sees his kids all his kids have been taken away due to violence and this stupid judge stil lets him see his kids and if you think he is a good judge then well you must be like all the other men he supports he needs to be FIRED!!!!
Change is Needed - Now

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Sep 3, 2013
Jason wrote:
He is the best family
Court judge I've ever seen in my life.this man is what all family court judges should strive to be like.Judge Snyder is so very fair and he doesn't go with the women just because she is a woman.he listens to both sides and he bases his orders on facts and not hearsay-God bless u Judge Snyder.
I don't what land you are from but Judge Snyder is not the best family court judge ever seen! He can't make decisions, follow up with orders. He is without a doubt the worst judge a person can have in Family Law Courts. You can't get an attorney to take your case if you have him as the judge. Believe me, I've tried!
herd fan

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Sep 3, 2013
Snyder is the worst judge in family court. The supreme court removed d him from my case after several unforgivable violations from the bench.
DonnaP

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 6, 2014
Judge Synder, should be shut down. He makes rulings on your case after they send you out of the court room. I think we should be able to stay in and everything be decided right then. The child support agency of Charleston, and Judge Synder makes decisions that aren't in the best intrest of us singe mothers and let these dead beat dad, go without paying child support. Plus judge can't focus on his job when he is being excused of unlawful acts himself! I hope the people can get him out just like they did Mark!
Single

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2014
Kelly and Snyder are both evil.
WVU Fan

Charleston, WV

#8 Apr 2, 2015
Judge Snyder is a disgrace to the state of WV! He supports dead beats 100% by lowering child support payments BELOW state legislation standards. He purposely ignores the custodial parent and makes spiteful rulings that are clearly against the child's best interest. He needs investigated and removed!
Sadie

Charleston, WV

#9 Apr 6, 2015
Snyder sees through you. Especially heroin/pill suspects that try to present theirselves as poor abused victims that nobody understands. Its easier to do the right thang than all the energy takes to cover up poop in a litterbox. It just keeps a stinkin.
Maybe tell the truth for once, all of it.
singlemom

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Apr 7, 2015
He's horrible. My ex didn't show up for court and he only gave me $300 a month for 2 kids!!!! Didn't even ask to see any documents...
WVU Fan

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 8, 2015
Sadie wrote:
Snyder sees through you. Especially heroin/pill suspects that try to present theirselves as poor abused victims that nobody understands. Its easier to do the right thang than all the energy takes to cover up poop in a litterbox. It just keeps a stinkin.
Maybe tell the truth for once, all of it.
Snyder can't see through glass!
Sadie

Charleston, WV

#12 Apr 8, 2015
WVU Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Snyder can't see through glass!
Yet he seen you and your fairies n unicorns performence.
facts

Charleston, WV

#13 Apr 9, 2015
Joe Zak is a good one and Ken Ballard is a good one the others I would stay away from
New Post

San Jose, CA

#14 Apr 6, 2016
<snd-34&%>
WhatAJoke

Charleston, WV

#15 Apr 21, 2016
Joe Zak is a complete dick.

I know four separate cases where he has completely ignored facts and proof that was presented in the cases. He decides stuff on a whim with no rhyme or reason to back his decisions up and comes across as spiteful for no reason.
He comes across as an old timey country bumpkin law man.
And just to note three cases knew the male side, one female and the scales never seemed balanced all across the board.
One man was caught up on his child support in a timely manner and normally under the circumstances reasonable for the monthly deductions to be lowered but no he nearly tripled it.
Another man is forced to sell his home once his youngest turns 18 , in 16 years, and split the profit with his junkie ex.
The female sought child support but was determined none was necessary over some arbitrary crap he cooked up.
Granted I didn't list anything for the third man just because he is simply devastated.
NOT SO FASt

Charleston, WV

#16 Apr 26, 2016
I think Judge Montgomery has him beat as the worst family court Judge by far. He punishes the working mothers because the pos dad wont get a job letting them off with only paying 50 a month in child support.
Cash cow for court

Vienna, WV

#17 Jan 6, 2017
singlemom wrote:
He's horrible. My ex didn't show up for court and he only gave me $300 a month for 2 kids!!!! Didn't even ask to see any documents...
They all do that. Kelly did it to me and now Zak. They commit fraud for men.
1 post removed
Ted

Wytheville, VA

#19 Jan 8, 2017
Jason wrote:
He is the best family
Best judge you seen in u life. what kind of life have u led. I'm 75yrs. Old and have never met a judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Prostitute in Charleston 57 min Hardboi86 1
Protesters coming tomorrow 1 hr Trainy Wrek 61
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 1 hr Another Damn Liberal 402
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Missy 4,200
Jalil Myers - Another Dead Thug 3 hr Just sayin 68
Tom Clark doing drag as Paula Dean 4 hr Debbie 4
Noelle tony (fb name) Stephanie is her name 4 hr Bobbybrown 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance