Suddenlink service in South Hills area

Suddenlink service in South Hills area

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Since: Feb 13

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Has anyone else been having CONSTANT issues with their service, especially in the South Hills area??? For the past two months it has been bad, but all of January my internet has been down a lot, and about 50% of the time, when its up, its really crappy. Like half a meg crappy.
?

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Feb 4, 2013
methface wrote:
Has anyone else been having CONSTANT issues with their service, especially in the South Hills area??? For the past two months it has been bad, but all of January my internet has been down a lot, and about 50% of the time, when its up, its really crappy. Like half a meg crappy.
I live in Hurricane and it's the same here. I'm supposed to have 6mbps download but I'm lucky to get .5 at times.
Lee

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 4, 2013
I live in South Hills and had nothing but trouble with Suddenlink, especially after 6pm. I switched to Frontier 4 months ago and I have had no issues at peak time. I bundled Frontier and DISH. My picture is noticeably clearer. Never had satellite before, but I'm very impressed. Saved some money switching also.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 12

Tyler, TX

#5 Feb 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
I live in Hurricane and it's the same here. I'm supposed to have 6mbps download but I'm lucky to get .5 at times.[/QUOTE]

Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your internet service and would be happy to assist in a resolution. You can email me directly at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you.
WVUGirl 79

Everson, PA

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Agreed my tv loses signal all the time with the rate increase im goin to frontier

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 6, 2013
In Montgomery area; I finally just had to switch from their email! Terrible service!

Since: Oct 12

Tyler, TX

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Hi- Shannon with Suddenlink here. If you are having any trouble with your service, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. My email is shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you.
RR1975

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 7, 2013
SDLshannon wrote:
Hi- Shannon with Suddenlink here. If you are having any trouble with your service, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me and I will be happy to help. My email is shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you.
Really? Your are more qualified than the 5 different technicians that have been to my house. Only way I would return to Suddenlink is if my new Frontier became worse than Suddenlink. It's been almost 2 months and my Frontier service has been Flawless. Never coming back!
?

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Hi Shannon. Thank you for your offer but I have had probably 3 different technicians to my house who have all repeated that there is a problem with a node in the Teays Valley area and until it is fixed, speeds will be wildly fluctuating. They said hopefully by the end of February. We shall see!
that guy

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Feb 7, 2013
RR1975 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Your are more qualified than the 5 different technicians that have been to my house. Only way I would return to Suddenlink is if my new Frontier became worse than Suddenlink. It's been almost 2 months and my Frontier service has been Flawless. Never coming back!
Wait until it rains hard and you lose the TV signal.
1 post removed
SDLshannon

Tyler, TX

#13 Feb 8, 2013
wow wrote:
in my opinion it's pretty great customer service for her to offer, probably on her own time reading this thread, to assist you directly. kudos to Shannon for not
saying something shitty anonymously or ignoring the complaints. the company should be proud to employ her. thanks Shannon!
Hi wow- Shannon with Suddenlink here. Thank you for your kind words, and I am always here to help! Should you ever need assistance please email me at shannon-AT-suddnelink-DOT-com. Thanks!
come on

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 8, 2013
wow wrote:
in my opinion it's pretty great customer service for her to offer, probably on her own time reading this thread, to assist you directly. kudos to Shannon for not
saying something shitty anonymously or ignoring the complaints. the company should be proud to employ her. thanks Shannon!
Do you REALLY believe that's legit?? How about you email that address & let it know how it turns out? My money is "undelivered status".

Also, I've got some beachfront property in Kentucky for sale if you're interested.
1 post removed
RRnoe

Alexandria, VA

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Suddenlink sucks!
jade

Elkview, WV

#17 May 3, 2013
Anyone having work done by adam favala let it be known that hes using heroin on the job and stealing from people in south hills and charleston area
user

Brooklyn, NY

#18 May 5, 2013
Suddenlink sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campbells Creek (Mar '11) 11 min The truth 230
I'm back! 58 min Nancy 7
Dr Matulis 4 hr justwondering 29
Crickets for Clinton 7 hr Billy Bignuts 6
Bill got everyone pregnant 8 hr Crabs 6
Mexican meth and Mexican Restraunts 9 hr Alien 2
Rallow 9 hr The truth 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages