Blondie

Fayetteville, WV

#25 Apr 12, 2013
angie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a secret. She's just a clown that thinks she so important that none of us have anything better to do than sit around and talk shit about her, but really we all just enjoy pissing her and her imaginary friends off.
You are just a clown who keeps running your mouth to her with a bunch of your imaginary friends and BlkBarbie's too GOOD to be on here talking to any of you pathetic hillbillies, who has kept her name on topix for months after months because most of you are either jealous of her or upset because she doesn't like any of you. Oh well the best thing for you to do is just get over it because you are not on her mind like she's on yours and watch all of your pathetic comments keep getting judged by all of her real friends who know her.
Blondie

Fayetteville, WV

#26 Apr 12, 2013
oops i didn't mean to put "too" in my first sentence because i know how nerdy all of you pathetic hillbillies on topix are and angie wouldn't be running her mouth to BlkBarbie face to face. Angie probably knows who BlkBarbie is and she's to scared to start running her mouth to BlkBarbie like she does on here off of here.
blacktrash69

East Bank, WV

#27 Apr 12, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you change that sn to whitetrash69 and instead of saying black say hillbilly. That would fit your description perfect and little do you know but most of the people on here just stays laughing at all of you pathetic hillbillies.
ahaha yeah there sure are a lot of people bashing me for that post. Jealous loser
Blondie

Fayetteville, WV

#28 Apr 12, 2013
angie wrote:
<quoted text>
Fyi idiot: Topix is a site for people in the same community to comment on topics about that community. Anybody can comment on anyone's posts. If her privacy is so important to her, let her know she can keep her posts on facebook or myspace or whatever social network she uses to keep up with her friends, instead of posting on a PUBLIC social network. Your ignorance truly is quite remarkable. Also, it would help if you all posted with your real names. Pussy.
She does keep her posts on facebook and twitter but she has never gotten into an argument with a hillbilly over facebook or twitter. She had to call up some of her friends to get on here just to make sure nobody puts her real name down and starts slandering her like they keep doing without her real name on here. Angie is probably not even your real name and your ignorance is truly surprising but not in a good way.
Blondie

Fayetteville, WV

#29 Apr 12, 2013
blacktrash69 wrote:
<quoted text> ahaha yeah there sure are a lot of people bashing me for that post. Jealous loser
If BlkBarbie or any of her friends knew who you were we would of already kicked your jealous pathetic ass along time ago a lot of people that i know of would be bashing you off of topix if they knew who you were.
funny

Charleston, WV

#30 Apr 12, 2013
This stuff is hilarious. So repetitive though.
angie

United States

#31 Apr 12, 2013
All you crazy people from Blacktrash to BlackBarbi
make me ill, need to chil out..

The Real Angie
blacktrash69

East Bank, WV

#32 Apr 12, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
If BlkBarbie or any of her friends knew who you were we would of already kicked your jealous pathetic ass along time ago a lot of people that i know of would be bashing you off of topix if they knew who you were.
lmao @ you. Yes ok. Your name says it all *blondie* haha. How do you get that they would do anything? Many people have tried to meet them off of here and they never show. Go back to your ghetto and eat you some of them chitlins and watermellon
Blondie

Fayetteville, WV

#33 Apr 12, 2013
blacktrash69 wrote:
<quoted text> lmao @ you. Yes ok. Your name says it all *blondie* haha. How do you get that they would do anything? Many people have tried to meet them off of here and they never show. Go back to your ghetto and eat you some of them chitlins and watermellon
BlkBarbie has blonde highlights and im a white girl with beautiful blonde hair. BlkBarbie doesn't run her mouth unless she needs too and i know she wouldn't be backing down from a fight especially if its with a racist white hillbilly girl who likes to talk sh*t over the computer when you don't even know who she is. BlkBarbie is the type of girl who minds her own business and if she has beef with somebody she'll handle it off the computer but your the type of girl who likes to run your mouth on the computer or behind the other person's back and your the type of girl who keeps your nose in other people's business. BlkBarbie would fu** you up if she ever found out who you was and those people are the ones who probably never showed up.
Blondie

Fayetteville, WV

#34 Apr 12, 2013
angie wrote:
All you crazy people from Blacktrash to BlackBarbi
make me ill, need to chil out..
The Real Angie
The only crazy people on here are all these racist inbred hillbillies who keeps running their mouths about BlkBarbie when they don't even know who she is. If you're going against BlkBarbie or any of her friends then you must be a racist or you must be a hillbilly or you must be broke lazy and worthless.
blacktrash69

East Bank, WV

#35 Apr 12, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
BlkBarbie has blonde highlights and im a white girl with beautiful blonde hair. BlkBarbie doesn't run her mouth unless she needs too and i know she wouldn't be backing down from a fight especially if its with a racist white hillbilly girl who likes to talk sh*t over the computer when you don't even know who she is. BlkBarbie is the type of girl who minds her own business and if she has beef with somebody she'll handle it off the computer but your the type of girl who likes to run your mouth on the computer or behind the other person's back and your the type of girl who keeps your nose in other people's business. BlkBarbie would fu** you up if she ever found out who you was and those people are the ones who probably never showed up.
oh so your white? Then that makes you a dirty, nasty, lame, trashy, stinky a$$, inbred, racist hicktard (according to dd and bb). Oh and don't forget you are pale, unoriginal, your on welfare, ugly ass hell and only have one tooth. You have greasy hair and yoire the queen of the trailer park. You have some pretty nice non racist friends huh. Haha
P Sherman

United States

#36 Apr 12, 2013
Aww she had to call her friends to keep an eye on topix to take up for her..."they're pickin on me"...did we hurt your feelings sweetie?....I would love for someone to post her real name..basically because there is nothing she can do about it and she thinks there is..I have given my email address several times and told her to send me a meeting place and time...still waiting to see it tho...she is all talk and so are her many "friends"/personalit ies
Blondie

Fayetteville, WV

#37 Apr 12, 2013
blacktrash69 wrote:
<quoted text> oh so your white? Then that makes you a dirty, nasty, lame, trashy, stinky a$$, inbred, racist hicktard (according to dd and bb). Oh and don't forget you are pale, unoriginal, your on welfare, ugly ass hell and only have one tooth. You have greasy hair and yoire the queen of the trailer park. You have some pretty nice non racist friends huh. Haha
You don't know any of us and you are a dirty, nasty, lame, trashy, stinky a$$, inbred, racist hicktard (according to dd and bb and me). Oh and don't forget you are pale, original, your on welfare, ugly as hell and you only have one tooth. You have greasy hair and you're the queen of the trailer park. You wish you had some pretty clean sexy non cheap friends. Lmao
Will

Charlottesville, VA

#38 Apr 12, 2013
She doesn't have any legs.
Blondie

Fayetteville, WV

#39 Apr 12, 2013
P Sherman wrote:
Aww she had to call her friends to keep an eye on topix to take up for her..."they're pickin on me"...did we hurt your feelings sweetie?....I would love for someone to post her real name..basically because there is nothing she can do about it and she thinks there is..I have given my email address several times and told her to send me a meeting place and time...still waiting to see it tho...she is all talk and so are her many "friends"/personalit ies
BlkBarbie doesn't want to be talking to you and none of her friends on here wants to be talking to you either because you don't know who any of us are and we don't know who the hell you are or care. BlkBarbie's laughing at everything you inbreds keep repeating and shes not all talk, you dumbass unattractive hillbilly inbreds who keeps running your mouths are and that's why all of you keep running your mouths on topix.
Blondie

Fayetteville, WV

#40 Apr 12, 2013
BlkBarbie's laughing at all of you in DISGUST and i remember her saying that before lol! If she said it though then its the truth because she keeps it real and nobody running their mouths on here about her keeps it real. If they did keep it real then they wouldn't be so upset or offended and they wouldn't be on here constantly running their mouths.
P Sherman

United States

#41 Apr 12, 2013
Could u repeat that one more time..I don't think we got it the first 20 times. And you say nobody wants to be on here talking to us yet here you are..and I'm not just talking about this one...ever thought that if u or her or any other made up friends would really stop commenting back then ppl would stop talking about it but in truth I think u/her like it...maybe u get no attention at home
RealTalk

Fayetteville, WV

#42 Apr 12, 2013
P Sherman wrote:
Aww she has been hurting your feelings and so has all of her friends and that's why all of you pathetic racist inbred hillbillies keeps running your mouths.
RealTalk

Fayetteville, WV

#43 Apr 12, 2013
P Sherman wrote:
Could u repeat that one more time..I don't think we got it the first 20 times. And you say nobody wants to be on here talking to us yet here you are..and I'm not just talking about this one...ever thought that if u or her or any other made up friends would really stop commenting back then ppl would stop talking about it but in truth I think u/her like it...maybe u get no attention at home
Aww we all get way more attention than you ever could and i think that's one of the reason why you keep running your mouth because you never get any attention from anybody at home. We just keep replying to you and making fun of you because you keep commenting under all of BB's topics. The only reason you keep commenting under all of BB's topics is because you get on here looking and trying to get attention. The P in your SN stands for Pathetic and all of us are laughing at you.
BLKBARBIE

United States

#44 Apr 12, 2013
Stop this stuff or me and Angie will not post
here anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suddenlink Ownership 21 min Terry25 3
snitch bitch (Aug '13) 1 hr Went to school wi... 9
Luke Hunter 1 hr Igottalaugh 3
christian jones 1 hr bababadada 1
Hillary Nibert 2 hr potential boyfriend 1
News Ridgeview pastor charged with sexually abusing ... (Oct '14) 3 hr Jay Man 45
Danny Jones pay raise 4 hr Waste 1
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]