First Prev
of 2
Next Last
horny dude

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 8, 2013
she works in kanawha city and she is fine. I just worry she might be crazy to.
lol

Nitro, WV

#2 Jan 9, 2013
All women are crazy!!!! Is she educated no kids? Get her before someone else does!
who

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Who? If its the same gal I been tryin to holla at her for a min she dont wanna dude she hella cute& cool
horny dude

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 10, 2013
She lives on the other side of the river. I dont think shes from around here. But she is nice,cool,and fine. Might be the same girl.Is she crazy?
who

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 10, 2013
horny dude wrote:
She lives on the other side of the river. I dont think shes from around here. But she is nice,cool,and fine. Might be the same girl.Is she crazy?
Nah she straight hella funny she just won't give nobody a chance & don't ever see her anymore maybe she booed up
who

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 10, 2013
She's a gal you hang onto if shes not gotta boo ask her out and good luck
iknowher

Elkview, WV

#7 Jan 10, 2013
where did she work in kc? I may know her? Was it Burger King?
LlLlL

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 10, 2013
R U talkin bout that crazy 1 that has a ugly little girl that she put in pageants?
who

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 11, 2013
I know the gal at the hospital

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 12, 2013
Leave her alone, she's above all your bs.
horny dude

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 12, 2013
She is from Fl. and shes in some kind of nursing career i hope to have her last name soon.
Local John

Martinsburg, WV

#12 Jan 12, 2013
The chick just left my crib no more than 20 minutes ago, but unfortunately I forgot to get her cell number. If any of you happen to see her before I do would you be a peach and let her know she forgot the $20.00 I left for her on my nightstand? Thanks a lot.
horny dude

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 12, 2013
All the guys she works with and most of them she meets wants to hit it I know it would be more than a 20 spot.
meds

Columbus, OH

#14 Jan 13, 2013
LlLlL wrote:
R U talkin bout that crazy 1 that has a ugly little girl that she put in pageants?
for his sake i hope its not!
LlLlL

Charleston, WV

#15 Jan 14, 2013
meds wrote:
<quoted text>for his sake i hope its not!
LMFAO!
ppl need to grow up

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Love ppl that still talk sh!t and thinks ppl are to stupid to realize it. Calling a child ugly is very nasty and speaks volumes about you and how ugly you are!! Glad you are not speaking of well you two "meds" and "LILIL" know who or her child because her child is beautiful she gets it from her mommy, best part is they both have a great personality to make them beautiful inside and out. BTW your names scream you need meds and have a lilil problem with yourself ...stay tuned!!!
LlLlL

Charleston, WV

#17 Jan 14, 2013
ppl need to grow up wrote:
Love ppl that still talk sh!t and thinks ppl are to stupid to realize it. Calling a child ugly is very nasty and speaks volumes about you and how ugly you are!! Glad you are not speaking of well you two "meds" and "LILIL" know who or her child because her child is beautiful she gets it from her mommy, best part is they both have a great personality to make them beautiful inside and out. BTW your names scream you need meds and have a lilil problem with yourself ...stay tuned!!!
Okay...I'll stay tuned!!!! HaHaHa
River rat

Charleston, WV

#18 Jan 14, 2013
horny dude wrote:
good one
sad man

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 21, 2013
She has not been to work for a week .She may have quit her job. She worked at a nursing home in Kan.City. Now she is gone.
curious

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 22, 2013
I have two friends in Heartland Nursing as patients, what does this lady look like - I go there a couple of times a week?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheese fund raiser for the rat 8 min We ALL hate you 1
sign sign everywhere a sign 17 min DumbNonBlonde 8
Shooting in Rand 25 min General 15
Kentucky Headhunters at Bridge Day concert 51 min Seriously 3
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 1 hr Patriot 323
Josh Holbert PC jail Christmas caroling group 2 hr Ha ha 2
Look out drunk drivers the snitch is going back... 2 hr Everyone hates you 1
Majorette Fest's Swine 2 hr Nancy 33

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web