I couldnt wait no longer

I couldnt wait no longer

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Guesswho

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 29, 2013
I have been waiting on this person to come back around and to their senses fro like 6 months now and last night i couldnt wait no longer, I had sex with someone. Honestly it was a little weird because all i could think about was the person that i love but i'm only human. I dont want to tell them, so i guess this is my way of getting it off of my chest. I mean why torture myself when they are having sex with someone to, but when i love someone i completely love them mind, body and soul. But i just couldnt go no longer and i feel bad for the person that i had sex with because they are a really great person but i have no emotional feeling for them, just sexual. I love the other person but i dont know how to become unattached? Once you truly and honestly love someone does it ever go away? Because if it doesnt then i dont know how im going to go thru life not ever getting emotionally attached to someone else? This really sucks. I hate it.
Guesswho

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Has anyone else evr went through a similar situation as this before? And if so how or what did you do to overcome it? And people please dont put any stupid shit on here like the childish flushing bullshit or stupid remarks, really you have to grow up sometime or another, but with that being said i know some idiot or idiots will do so.
1 post removed
Red

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Guesswho wrote:
I have been waiting on this person to come back around and to their senses fro like 6 months now and last night i couldnt wait no longer, I had sex with someone. Honestly it was a little weird because all i could think about was the person that i love but i'm only human. I dont want to tell them, so i guess this is my way of getting it off of my chest. I mean why torture myself when they are having sex with someone to, but when i love someone i completely love them mind, body and soul. But i just couldnt go no longer and i feel bad for the person that i had sex with because they are a really great person but i have no emotional feeling for them, just sexual. I love the other person but i dont know how to become unattached? Once you truly and honestly love someone does it ever go away? Because if it doesnt then i dont know how im going to go thru life not ever getting emotionally attached to someone else? This really sucks. I hate it.
Having sex with someone does not help u to get over someone else, as U have found out. If anything makes it worse cuz u compare the new person with the one you miss. It's better to go without.
goodie mob

Prichard, WV

#5 Oct 30, 2013
Guesswho wrote:
I have been waiting on this person to come back around and to their senses fro like 6 months now and last night i couldnt wait no longer, I had sex with someone. Honestly it was a little weird because all i could think about was the person that i love but i'm only human. I dont want to tell them, so i guess this is my way of getting it off of my chest. I mean why torture myself when they are having sex with someone to, but when i love someone i completely love them mind, body and soul. But i just couldnt go no longer and i feel bad for the person that i had sex with because they are a really great person but i have no emotional feeling for them, just sexual. I love the other person but i dont know how to become unattached? Once you truly and honestly love someone does it ever go away? Because if it doesnt then i dont know how im going to go thru life not ever getting emotionally attached to someone else? This really sucks. I hate it.
Good for you! Don't dwell on the past or keep hoping for for someone or something that may never happen. Move on! You can't put your life on hold for someone who is not willing to do what it takes to be with you! If that person wanted to be with you they would no matter what. You are doing the right thing. And it takes time to fall in love. Who knows? Maybe if you open yourself to loving others then this new guy might be the love of your life. Often we get confused what we want with what we need. Sometimes what we want isn't always what should be, or what the other person wants. Don't put your life on hold!
Well Well Well

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 30, 2013
How exactly do you know this guy is sleeping with someone else? How do you know he doesnt still love you? And how do you know that he wont come back?
goodie mob

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2013
Well Well Well wrote:
How exactly do you know this guy is sleeping with someone else? How do you know he doesnt still love you? And how do you know that he wont come back?
They said they have been waiting for six months. If the person truly wanted to be with them then they would have already.
Well Well Well

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 30, 2013
goodie mob wrote:
<quoted text>
They said they have been waiting for six months. If the person truly wanted to be with them then they would have already.
Or maybe you are the one she had sex with....and you want more, but she even said it was just sexual..... Good luck buddy!
goodie mob

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2013
Well Well Well wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe you are the one she had sex with....and you want more, but she even said it was just sexual..... Good luck buddy!
I'm a female. You must be the one she's been waiting on for six months. Now that she has started to move on, I guess you are jealous? Oh well! Be a man! Either let her go or grab some balls! You can't have your cake and eat it too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White woman/black women 24 min Amos 5
Campbell's Creeks Watch Mayor Jason Ballard Ste... 2 hr Jes 26
Homeless people 2 hr Jenn 17
campbells creek neighborhood watch 3 hr poor fools 54
Nate Burton UC Athletic Director 3 hr Curious Caroline 1
renae phillips 4 hr dream 8
Inlaws 4 hr Pissed 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages