Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

I have been waiting on this person to come back around and to their senses fro like 6 months now and last night i couldnt wait no longer, I had sex with someone. Honestly it was a little weird because all i could think about was the person that i love but i'm only human. I dont want to tell them, so i guess this is my way of getting it off of my chest. I mean why torture myself when they are having sex with someone to, but when i love someone i completely love them mind, body and soul. But i just couldnt go no longer and i feel bad for the person that i had sex with because they are a really great person but i have no emotional feeling for them, just sexual. I love the other person but i dont know how to become unattached? Once you truly and honestly love someone does it ever go away? Because if it doesnt then i dont know how im going to go thru life not ever getting emotionally attached to someone else? This really sucks. I hate it.
Guesswho

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone else evr went through a similar situation as this before? And if so how or what did you do to overcome it? And people please dont put any stupid shit on here like the childish flushing bullshit or stupid remarks, really you have to grow up sometime or another, but with that being said i know some idiot or idiots will do so.
1 post removed
Red

Barboursville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Guesswho wrote:
I have been waiting on this person to come back around and to their senses fro like 6 months now and last night i couldnt wait no longer, I had sex with someone. Honestly it was a little weird because all i could think about was the person that i love but i'm only human. I dont want to tell them, so i guess this is my way of getting it off of my chest. I mean why torture myself when they are having sex with someone to, but when i love someone i completely love them mind, body and soul. But i just couldnt go no longer and i feel bad for the person that i had sex with because they are a really great person but i have no emotional feeling for them, just sexual. I love the other person but i dont know how to become unattached? Once you truly and honestly love someone does it ever go away? Because if it doesnt then i dont know how im going to go thru life not ever getting emotionally attached to someone else? This really sucks. I hate it.
Having sex with someone does not help u to get over someone else, as U have found out. If anything makes it worse cuz u compare the new person with the one you miss. It's better to go without.
goodie mob

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Guesswho wrote:
Good for you! Don't dwell on the past or keep hoping for for someone or something that may never happen. Move on! You can't put your life on hold for someone who is not willing to do what it takes to be with you! If that person wanted to be with you they would no matter what. You are doing the right thing. And it takes time to fall in love. Who knows? Maybe if you open yourself to loving others then this new guy might be the love of your life. Often we get confused what we want with what we need. Sometimes what we want isn't always what should be, or what the other person wants. Don't put your life on hold!
Well Well Well

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

How exactly do you know this guy is sleeping with someone else? How do you know he doesnt still love you? And how do you know that he wont come back?
goodie mob

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Well Well Well wrote:
How exactly do you know this guy is sleeping with someone else? How do you know he doesnt still love you? And how do you know that he wont come back?
They said they have been waiting for six months. If the person truly wanted to be with them then they would have already.
Well Well Well

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

goodie mob wrote:
<quoted text>
They said they have been waiting for six months. If the person truly wanted to be with them then they would have already.
Or maybe you are the one she had sex with....and you want more, but she even said it was just sexual..... Good luck buddy!
goodie mob

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Well Well Well wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe you are the one she had sex with....and you want more, but she even said it was just sexual..... Good luck buddy!
I'm a female. You must be the one she's been waiting on for six months. Now that she has started to move on, I guess you are jealous? Oh well! Be a man! Either let her go or grab some balls! You can't have your cake and eat it too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rockets fired at Isreal....all because of.... 22 min scirocco 33
Appalachian Power Park's Sweet T. 30 min wonder why 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 35 min Well Duh 52,144
Who is tougher Army or Marines? (Apr '12) 44 min Ludwig 94
Ed Robinson 1 hr Samuel 9
Wvwho season tickets at a 9 year low 1 hr Hmmm 12
No Hotdogs sold at the Dome on the 4th 1 hr Pool league 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••