leave the hancocks alone

leave the hancocks alone

Posted in the Charleston Forum

the good guy

Fairfax, VA

#1 Jul 17, 2014
They are actually doing better than any of you on here talking crap about them.the girls anyway are.theyre beautiful smart drug free and take care of their children.so now I see why you all have to make up stuff to say about them because y'all's rumors are lies cause you all have nothing on them now a days especially.
dopey

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 17, 2014
the good guy wrote:
They are actually doing better than any of you on here talking crap about them.the girls anyway are.theyre beautiful smart drug free and take care of their children.so now I see why you all have to make up stuff to say about them because y'all's rumors are lies cause you all have nothing on them now a days especially.
Ok!
1 post removed
team leader

United States

#4 Jul 21, 2014
The hancock cheering section ladies and gentlemen, Look i know better C maybe but M isnt shes still the same.
get a clue

Staunton, VA

#5 Jul 26, 2014
Ur a dumb pos. M n c always hangout nd no m don't do nothing.she has a life and children to raise with a great husband by her side so y don't u move on.
get it right

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2014
C is doing fine and without M around to mess it up she'll be fine, M cant get off the strips and seek help for her disorder, she is just "married" till she finds someone else to run off with, then always goes back and he takes her back everytime. But who can blame her something in the past other the the siblings passing has messed them up. And C you are beautiful by the way, more then u even know
head over heels

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Aug 10, 2014
I know th,em both, M is a two faced Witch stuck on strips and is a total s!ut who will only be happy from others misery. I hope some day she will clean up and get a grip on her life so as not to influance her lil girl to grow up to be as loose as she is. But C on the other hand is doing her court ordered deals as she'z been ordered. If the courts and legal departments can't catch her then why do you all criticizing her still.
I just prey for the day she will overlook our past differances. She is the better of the two by far, she's more mature, definitely more responsible, and far prettier the m can or could ever wish to be.
C I know that given the right chance and the time I'd show you that you are a queen in some guys eyes and should be treated so, given it would be a realationship that was a dedicated one. I may not be rich in the financial area but I'd treat u like you e never been before. Respect trust honor and dedicated to you and only u. If make sure to pamper u as often as possible. Make sure u was satisfied each and every day. I know it'll never be possible due to certain circumstances before. In a fair world I'd be given that chance. Hopefully one day I'll find someone who will treat u as great as I would have ur beautiful in parts that count in places where some don't, both onside and out
feeling bad

Coraopolis, PA

#8 Aug 11, 2014
Well u can say and feel how ever it is u want. It I hate to admit but soon as Ole boy in that white truck leaves garrison Ave. Me and my boy popped in and got our sumthan sumthan, then lets just say the sisters got their sumthan for our sumthans. They been doin it for a long time.
worse idea ever

Durand, MI

#9 Aug 13, 2014
the good guy wrote:
Dating M was the worse thing I ever did. She plays miss innocent but she may as well be some Hooker off the street. Well that's an Isult to hookers but shell rob ya, cheat on ya, destroy u and some of ur friends and their families cause she can not keep her pants up. She's been w seven guys at least this year alone, that's even impressive for a guy, and that's counting all the trading for dope she's done and if u got a sub strip or Meth then she's got ur payment In One form or another. She is a tramp in the least, beware guys cause if she ain't got anything yet she will have soon bet on it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perverted doctors ...ready set ..go ... 1 hr Blonde 11
Patrick Morrisey Should Investigate Gas Prices 1 hr Blonde 11
Holli Lucenti 1 hr Blonde 4
Happy people in Indiana! 1 hr Blonde 22
Is he coming onto me ?? 1 hr Blonde 16
Male doctors are perverts... 1 hr Nancy 50
2 [email protected] Foundations Program 2 hr Concerned Mother 1
Pizza Hut FOOD POISONING 7 hr NancySlimeSlit 17

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web