five head hater

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 29, 2013
there are a lot of people with huge foreheads or fiveheads. they are stupid too witch means that their brain's are not any larger or smarter. out a five head!
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 29, 2013
But can they spell "which" right. Be cool go back to school, darkie.
bob

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 29, 2013
RealTalk wrote:
But can they spell "which" right. Be cool go back to school, darkie.
oops self hating homo, i spelled a word wrong. not as bad as hating a ppl for the color of their skin. no one cares that you are gay, just come out!!!
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 29, 2013
Never been in the closet. It's more than just the color, it's the fact that these apes actually think they deserve something other than shackles.
RealTalk

Danville, WV

#5 Jul 30, 2013
I do like a big donger in my mouth though
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 30, 2013
Still dioesnt bother me.
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 30, 2013
Hey! I love big throbbing cocks too! Just not black ones tho. They be all smelly. Thus the reason I married outside my race.
Truth

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 30, 2013
Post #7 is a white hillbilly girl jackin screen names pretending to be BlkBarbie or shes just trying to get attention from BlkBarbie and everyone on here who knows her by posting under her screen name trying to make her look bad because she's jealous of BlkBarbie. BlkBarbie would never cheat on her husband and the only person she sleeps with is her husband.
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 30, 2013
Truth wrote:
Post #7 is a white hillbilly girl jackin screen names pretending to be BlkBarbie or shes just trying to get attention from BlkBarbie and everyone on here who knows her by posting under her screen name trying to make her look bad because she's jealous of BlkBarbie. BlkBarbie would never cheat on her husband and the only person she sleeps with is her husband.
Are you slow or retarded?
Truth

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 30, 2013
BlkBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you slow or retarded?
We all know who the slow/retarded person is on here and its certainly not me or anyone else i know. Id rather be called slow by a very slow person then to be pathetic and jealous of someone else. Everyone who knows her already knows your not her and they already know your jealous of her.
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 30, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>We all know who the slow/retarded person is on here and its certainly not me or anyone else i know. Id rather be called slow by a very slow person then to be pathetic and jealous of someone else. Everyone who knows her already knows your not her and they already know your jealous of her.
LoL
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Jul 30, 2013
BlkBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you slow or retarded?
"Oxymoron"! Rethink your question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min XXXX 58,237
Bobby Wills 32 min Who am I 5
Look out drunk drives the snitch is here 43 min steffylincoln 31
matt bowen 3 hr Lol 4
herd91 leaked nudes of kim k 3 hr biff 1
herd91 started ebola 3 hr biff 1
Wills family on Lee St East 3 hr TO KNOW THE TRUTH 6
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••