Very curious

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2013
I was just wondering if this is a good company to work for I mean do they pay good keep up there trucks good do they treat drivers good just wondering and please no drama responses please I'm just curious about it thinking about applying there and just want good honast opinions im just a working man trying to support his family and wondering if this would be a good stable job and good pay thank for all opinions god bless
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 1, 2013
I would apply with them and ask those questions in your interview. Ask what their "policies" are. You should interview a potential employer as much as they interview you. Also, since you have computer access, check out the various State Web Sites with the Dept of Transportation and Department of Labor. Look up citation records and State Business records. That may tell you more without bringing unwanted negative attention to yourself. I know they pay well, but that may be only HALF of the story with them. Good Luck!
Very curious

United States

#3 Apr 1, 2013
MsKamish wrote:
I would apply with them and ask those questions in your interview. Ask what their "policies" are. You should interview a potential employer as much as they interview you. Also, since you have computer access, check out the various State Web Sites with the Dept of Transportation and Department of Labor. Look up citation records and State Business records. That may tell you more without bringing unwanted negative attention to yourself. I know they pay well, but that may be only HALF of the story with them. Good Luck!
. Well that's some very good pointers but really any company is gonna tell you what you want to hear to get you in I am looking for opinions of current drivers who has or knows about the company I just been lied to by so many trucking company's it's crazy I just want information on them is all hope to get some feed back but please be truthful thanks
1 post removed
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#5 Apr 1, 2013
No one will give you what you can give yourself. Knowledge is power. They have 60 trucks...but, that doesn't mean they have 60 happy drivers.
Winky

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Truck Drivers are nasty driving down the road with their cocks in their hand. mmmm i like it. Can i take a ride sometimes guys?
Very curious

Proctorville, OH

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Oh man you know it's a shame that no one can give feedback on a trucking company I just would like to know if they pay good do they have good equipment do they treat drivers good is all I want to know and someone is bound to know I mean I like to ask around about company's before even committing to them you know kind of like when someone checks your work history to see if you would be a good fit or not and I like the truth but it's a shame that people. Just can't be serious these days but I bet if I was asking how to get a free ride on the welfare train I'm sure I'd be flooded with positive feed back crying shame
shuturmouthwhenu talk2me

United States

#8 Apr 2, 2013
There dirty... They treat there drivers n workers like hell. Do not work for Medford trucking...!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home sweet home 11 min Loretta 14
FEMA Trailors Need Setup ASAP. 28 min Vito 3
Mountaineer Auctions in Clendenin 39 min AlumCreeker 23
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 40 min Wesley 8
Black Men Dating Whites 1 hr Tom Clark 23
Amanda Cantley 1 hr Concerned citizen 2
Tom Clarks wet banana 1 hr Luther 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance