my husband is back to me

my husband is back to me

Posted in the Charleston Forum

tereza

New York, NY

#1 May 18, 2013
I just want to share my experience and testimony here.. I was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hailing me and he was abusive..but I still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost? then he filed for divorce..my whole life was turning apart and I didn't know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster? so I decided to try it reluctantly..although I didn't believe in all those things? then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2days, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it.. anyways we are back together now and we are happy..in case anyone needs this man, his email address [email protected], his spells is for a better life. again his email is [email protected]
linda

Altavista, VA

#2 May 18, 2013
good luck to u but I my experience its always once a cheater always a cheater.
belle resident

Charleston, WV

#3 May 18, 2013
You are probably the same woman that begged your husband back knowing the affair was ongoing and unable to check phone records, so good luck with that lmao
Ooo

Hurricane, WV

#4 May 18, 2013
U are one crazy and goofy lady he will do it again and again u must be realy loney and down on yourself to take it back. Good luck
dimbbo

United States

#5 May 18, 2013
belle resident wrote:
You are probably the same woman that begged your husband back knowing the affair was ongoing and unable to check phone records, so good luck with that lmao
And you are obviously slow not to realize that this is an advertisement not reality
tired if it

Charleston, WV

#6 May 18, 2013
Another MN thread, go figure.
creeker

Charleston, WV

#7 May 18, 2013
A spell is something known a "scam". If hubby went back, it was of his own doing. Probably other girl ditched him?
why not

Saint Albans, WV

#8 May 18, 2013
Everybody is so weak in thee ability to step out on trust or faith. If you were Hungary enough you try something new to stop the hunger pains. Guess most are not Hungary enough for love to trust it. 441%
1 post removed
Grammar Warden

Charleston, WV

#10 May 18, 2013
why not wrote:
Everybody is so weak in thee ability to step out on trust or faith. If you were Hungary enough you try something new to stop the hunger pains. Guess most are not Hungary enough for love to trust it. 441%
What? I mean.....WHAT? LMFAO.
Hungary? Damn! Nobody can be this dumb.
1 post removed
Brown Williams

New York, NY

#12 Jun 9, 2013
prophet salifu is realiy great he just make my boyfriend to propose to me

Since: Jul 12

Charleston, WV

#13 Jun 9, 2013
Brown Williams wrote:
prophet salifu is realiy great he just make my boyfriend to propose to me
,,,then why don't he stop all the wars, world hunger, all the evil in the world today? Wait I know, because he has idiots like you that believe in him!!! Remember Jim jones? Lmao. DA

Since: Jul 12

Charleston, WV

#14 Jun 9, 2013
Guess I'm not Hungary enuff lmao. Hungry I mean hehe
Glady

Torrance, CA

#15 Jun 14, 2013
i will love to share my testimony to you all the people in world.i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side.i have never love any man in my life except him.he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today.few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about Dr.Ancient how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other.i was directed to Dr.Ancient on his email: [email protected] and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband.he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK.So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him.i am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact Dr.Ancient the great spell caster on his email address: [email protected]
AntiStupid

United States

#16 Jun 14, 2013
Glady wrote:
i will love to share my testimony to you all the people in world.i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side.i have never love any man in my life except him.he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today.few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about Dr.Ancient how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other.i was directed to Dr.Ancient on his email: [email protected] and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband.he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK.So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him.i am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact Dr.Ancient the great spell caster on his email address: [email protected]
You're seriously one dumb fu&$ing idiot!
Bad apple

Charleston, WV

#17 Jun 14, 2013
AntiStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You're seriously one dumb fu&$ing idiot!
,,,, I don't usually agree with. Virginia people, but you nailed this one!!
Advices

Charleston, WV

#18 Jun 24, 2013
So did this spell cost u anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lily Moran 3 min TYPICAL 21
DruggieTrash having babies 11 min Garbage man 4
Alright ladies, be honest, which is your ideal ... 16 min Seriously 35
Look what Kameron Gallimore does to BABIES -- (Sep '15) 19 min Melinda Gallimore 2
Black girls 25 min Alrighty Then 34
No good men 29 min Donald T. Trump 17
Justice Workman caught up in a another scam 50 min facts 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages