First Prev
of 8
Next Last
SuperFly

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Nov 2, 2013
Did his girlfriends rat him out or was it his competition? I saw him on the news last night.
Hint

Alexandria, VA

#2 Nov 2, 2013
His girlfriend of course. Hell it's not the first time. She tells people bc she's all doped up! Once he's in, she goes out and has fun.
creeker

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 2, 2013
that name is familiar - where is he from:
SuperFly

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Nov 2, 2013
Hint wrote:
His girlfriend of course. Hell it's not the first time. She tells people bc she's all doped up! Once he's in, she goes out and has fun.
An indictment usually means more than trumped up accusations made by a doped up girl friend.
Were they underage???
Please

Hurricane, WV

#5 Nov 2, 2013
No it's not made up !! He likes little kids and its that simple !! Why don't you think of the viticms before you run your damn mouth .. These are children your talking about or at they was when it happened to them .. Who's his GF that's what I would like to know ? Hope she don't have kids or he's gonna be messing with them too !!!
Please

Hurricane, WV

#6 Nov 2, 2013
SuperFly wrote:
<quoted text>
An indictment usually means more than trumped up accusations made by a doped up girl friend.
Were they underage???
Here is his indictment you can find it in the Charleston Gazette
Shannon Brandon, 41, first-degree sexual assault, sexual abuse by a parent or guardian and third-degree sexual assault;
Truthbetold

Richmond, VA

#7 Nov 2, 2013
Crimes against children look it up. Evidently she wasnt doped up enuff to let it slide.
crabby pattie

United States

#8 Nov 2, 2013
You making all these comments you guys are saying that its ok to molest children forgetting the most the victims maybe u should stepback and reevalute yourself
concerned parent

Clayton, NC

#9 Nov 2, 2013
yes it is true he molested a lot of children his family were aware and did nothing to stop him or try and get him some help its not the girlfriends fault he did this to himself he has been doing this for a lot of years he just got caught
Whatthef

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 2, 2013
Is he kin to the Brandon's that live on Lawndale? Jessica,Shanda, Mona and Brenda?
Damnshame

Clifton Forge, VA

#11 Nov 2, 2013
Really!!!! Evidently he is guilty or his ass would not have been standing before the judge yesterday. He knows what he did and so does God. There is a special place in hell for people like Shannon Brandon.
Justas

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Nov 2, 2013
If he's guilty, time for him to go back to the Big House. Maybe he remembers how he loved those cock sandwiches. This is not his 1st.
Damnshame

Clifton Forge, VA

#13 Nov 2, 2013
I hope that he gets just what he gave 100000000 times worse. I am sure that Bubba and his crew from the BIG house got something special for his dusty crusty lookin ass.
Mr Crabx

Southview, PA

#14 Nov 2, 2013
Its plain and simple too many children have had the same story , who ever doesn't think its true LEAVE YOUR LITTLE GIRL WITH HIM OTHER WISE SHUT THE F_)__ Up THE ONES THAT HE MESSED UP KNOW THE TRUTH!!!
304 girl

Richmond, VA

#15 Nov 2, 2013
Yea with his fake ass business. Ladies your pictures are going to prison. Hes a freak Nu haha NeNe!
Justas

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Nov 2, 2013
Why was he not required to register as a sex offender?
Justas

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Nov 2, 2013
Mr Crabx wrote:
Its plain and simple too many children have had the same story , who ever doesn't think its true LEAVE YOUR LITTLE GIRL WITH HIM OTHER WISE SHUT THE F_)__ Up THE ONES THAT HE MESSED UP KNOW THE TRUTH!!!
Don't think that I would leave my puppy with this POS. He better hope that his computer hard drive is not checked!
Damnshame

Clifton Forge, VA

#18 Nov 2, 2013
I would not leave my worst enemy with this ass.
Damnshame

Clifton Forge, VA

#19 Nov 2, 2013
Karma has a funny way of comin back around and takin a bite. The look on his face yesterday told the story he just looks guilty.
304 girl

Richmond, VA

#20 Nov 2, 2013
creeker wrote:
that name is familiar - where is he from:
from Charleston hes a photographer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the real name of the snitch 21 min Funny 6
Sarah Plants the original dirty girl 54 min Question 6
Look out drunk drives the snitch is here 1 hr Snitch 96
Vape shops! 3 hr VVV 11
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Dalai Lama 58,337
GIRLS, witch is more attractice? 5 hr Mandy 21
peanut 6 hr lol 2
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••