MeatSickle

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 3, 2013
...got knocked up by a black, what would you do?

(A) Disown her and the thing she pops out

(B) Shoot the thing that knocked her up and then disown her and the thing she popped out

(C) Shoot all 3

(D) I'm either black, gay, love pubic hair, a white apologists or all of these

(E) There is no (E),(F),(G) etc... etc...
1 post removed
MeatSickle

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 3, 2013
So you're (D).
1 post removed
MeatSickle

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 3, 2013
Happy wrote:
By the way don't even waste your time replying back to me because i don't know that many people who gets on here and i don't like most of the people on here. After this comment, im not getting back on here for a long time.
Good riddance.
2 posts removed
MeatSickle

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 3, 2013
Oh and btw, (D) included 'pubic hair lover' and 'white apologist'. You fit both.
MeatSickle

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 4, 2013
Since my comment was deleted...

If all the black trash hoes are so much sexier than white women, why do all black guys want a white woman?
hmmm

Barboursville, WV

#10 Sep 4, 2013
Hey Meatsickle - the year is 2013 - are you stuck in a time warp or what? You are a sick individual! All men and women are created equal. You obviously didn't grow up in church
".... Red and yellow, black and white, we're ALL precious in HIS sight... "
YOU, poor sicko, will be going straight to Hell !
1 post removed
Haha

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Sep 4, 2013
This is why whites and blacks are separated in different neighborhoods in charleston, kids act the way their parents do. This is a disturbing post. This mother should know better then get on topix and bash blacks. How old are you? Dang. I hope the daughter doesn't turn out like you. You need help.
MeatSickle

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 5, 2013
All men and women are created equal... except the 1 in every 3 black males that will go to prison in their lives.

And it may be 2013, but a whole lot of a certain race still act like cavemen. Mugging, robbing, stealing...

How much longer will whites continue to apologize?

And with all the reverse-racism on this site, what's wrong with giving a little back?
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Sep 5, 2013
MeatSickle wrote:
...got knocked up by a black, what would you do?
(A) Disown her and the thing she pops out
(B) Shoot the thing that knocked her up and then disown her and the thing she popped out
(C) Shoot all 3
(D) I'm either black, gay, love pubic hair, a white apologists or all of these
(E) There is no (E),(F),(G) etc... etc...
If I had a kid named Meatsickle, I would not disown him just because he is gay, I would not disown him because he is dating a black man secretly. I would send him to an all black School and let them teach him some manners on how the black kids DO IT. Tehehehe
access1

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 5, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Hey Meatsickle - the year is 2013 - are you stuck in a time warp or what? You are a sick individual! All men and women are created equal. You obviously didn't grow up in church
I Love your comment ......Very Well Said
access1

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 5, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Well Said ......:) EQUAL
i care

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 5, 2013
Happy wrote:
I'm a white man with a black girl and i don't care about white girls...just sayin and i don't see how a bunch of people on here like talking about them instead of black women. Almost everybody on here is racist because everytime you see anything about black women its always something negative and most of the comments are bashing them but everytime you see something about a white girl its the other way around. Thats why i don't get on here very much. Most of the people on here have a bad taste in women.
well my girl who is 28 married a blk man nice guy takes care of the family'2 sweet girls i mean when they get of age' nothing you can doi love her him as my son n law and the girls' so thats all that matters to me there made for each other' get alone great good job in fl i try to visit when we can' hope others get alone like they do peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 10 min Sandy Hook Hoax 532
Chocolate 50 min PB and J 2
Josh Lewis WCHS 1 hr Concerned 6
massage parlor 2 hr kim chee 3
Judge Ballard (Feb '15) 3 hr AAA333 21
Best barber in Charleston? (Mar '14) 4 hr Great 29
Salon Indigo - East End 4 hr Neighbors 13

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages