Tired of waiting

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Oct 16, 2013
I've been there a couple of times and have had to wait 2-3 hours to see her. I've noticed there are two or three people with the same appt. time. I guess my time means nothing to her. Will be going to another Dr. in the future.
FACT

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Oct 21, 2013
Tired of waiting wrote:
I've been there a couple of times and have had to wait 2-3 hours to see her. I've noticed there are two or three people with the same appt. time. I guess my time means nothing to her. Will be going to another Dr. in the future.
I went there for years and left for the same reason. My time is valuable too
Mskamish

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 21, 2013
I agree...it would be different if she were perhaps a Neuro or a heart surgeon subject to emergencies. My theory is as the others. I have appointments and time that is valuable as well.
1 post removed
me

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 22, 2013
She is terrible.
frustrated

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 24, 2013
I just got a new dr bc she diagnosed me with papillary cancer without anything on paper. She stated my test results were all messed up but because she's been a dr for so many years she just knows that I have it! I'm 32 years old and you don't just tell people that they have cancer without having test results!!!!! I'm furious!!!!!
Whatever

United States

#7 Oct 24, 2013
She tells about everyone they have cancer, she told my mom the same. Three other doctors ran everything possible. Nothing is wrong. She told me I had it and I don't. Everyone is right about her. She's a terrible person.
Stunned

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 24, 2013
WOW
Stop

United States

#9 Oct 26, 2013
Leave her alone
1 post removed
cp

Charleston, WV

#11 Oct 26, 2013
Not cool
1 post removed
Tired of waiting

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Oct 27, 2013
I believe she's a good Dr., she just cares more about getting those co-pays than she does seeing her patients in a reasonable time. Just inconsiderate of our time.
frustrated

Charleston, WV

#14 Nov 2, 2013
Tired of waiting wrote:
I believe she's a good Dr., she just cares more about getting those co-pays than she does seeing her patients in a reasonable time. Just inconsiderate of our time.
And inconsiderate of our feelings!!! I went in for a low cortisol level and left in tears, stomach in knots, and speechless! And for those who know me, know that is impossible! ALL BECAUSE she just decided I have cancer.
SassySissy

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 3, 2013
She's triple booked appts for years. There would be so many patients booked for the same appt time that some of them would pass out from being "nothing by mouth" for labs and waiting for hours. Elderly patients standing or squatting on the floor due to not enough patient seats. And before someone says this isn't true, I worked there for a very short time and saw it with my own eyes.
Run

United States

#16 Nov 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
She tells about everyone they have cancer, she told my mom the same. Three other doctors ran everything possible. Nothing is wrong. She told me I had it and I don't. Everyone is right about her. She's a terrible person.
She told me the same thing ten years ago. I also went to several other doctors who totally disagreed with her findings.
frustrated too

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Nov 3, 2013
A 17 year old family member went to her and was told that she would NEVER be able to have children because of thyroid problems. She left in tears! She had a healthy baby a few months ago.
Went there today

Charleston, WV

#18 Jul 16, 2015
First visit but she was pretty awesome. Very friendly, informative, and didn't jump to conclusions or worst case scenarios. Her staff was also very friendly and not bad to look at either
Sandi

Charleston, WV

#19 Jul 17, 2015
The same thing happen to me 18 years ago...It's all about the money with her!!!@
Whatever wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The US can't even whip Afghanistan 19 min carp 15
Kanawha County 1 hr WVSP 6
Protesters coming tomorrow 2 hr Golden Shower Reign 66
Pretty black girl working at Ryans in South Cha... 2 hr HUNTINGTON 6
Man nicknamed Soda pop. 3 hr coaster 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Missy 4,200
Judge Ballard Family Court (Jul '12) 3 hr xoxo 19
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 5 hr Please 435

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web