Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 24, 2014
VISITOR wrote:
close to teays valley 77
Backyard bbq is ok
wtf

Stuarts Draft, VA

#3 Jun 27, 2014
well, It use to be Humphreys pine room on bigley ave till they close somewhere in 2005, I think, Diehi's Family Resturant in nitro wva, use to be good, but the women that ran it to a family member, not sure, but the food different, I remember as a kid eating breakfest, lunch and dinner at that resturant, I use to love their hot roast beef sandwhich with mash potatoes and gravy, then their was good old southern kitchen, but like the rest it closed and sold off piece by piece, oh well, I just wish that someone that knows food and know how to prepare it with out it being frozen, some of this stuff is nasty, and if I want frozen food , Ill stop in at krogers and grab me something to through into the stove.
wtf

Stuarts Draft, VA

#4 Jun 27, 2014
sorry about the last post, I was really high and I wasn't paying attention to my spelling ect.
Top Spot and read this

Charleston, WV

#5 Jun 28, 2014
@wtf

What were you high on? I like to get stoned on some really good pot and then afterwards snort some good cocaine and later on roll a joint and mix it with cocaine or put the two together in a bowl. Of course as the evening turns into night it's all about the cocaine (obviously) as matter of fact it is now 10:30 A.M. Saturday morning and I have been partying since 8:00 P.M. last night and I feel like I am just getting started. Of course along the way there's booze flowing like water.

Don't worry I wasn't drinking and driving although some of my friends were and still are, but not me.

Now to the original topic when I finally come down and want to rest and eventually eat I will go to the Top Spot in Sissonville and like there is no tomorrow.

One time I ordered the Chicken & Dumplings with all the works and the waitress came back when I was finished and asked me if I wanted desert and I said no ma'am, but if you don't mind I will have the same thing I just had another order of Chicken & Dumplings with extra rolls.

I ate two dinners and desert. My meal along with tip cost me $35.00 and it was well worth it.

The Top Spot is the BOMB!

But DO NOT DRINK & DRIVE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FIRE all the teachers that walk out on their st... 10 min RNs 56
Tickectmaster 16 min Wvdude 2
You are next 1 hr You are so done 1
Who to call to turn in drug dealers? Tip line n... 2 hr You are so done 4
Kenny Bass tried to get lap band surgery 2 hr i love wilma 19
Mitch Carmichael needs to go 2 hr Give em a break 4
Yoga Power 4 hr Sink 30

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance