Who the h*** is Black and White Barb...

Who the h*** is Black and White Barbie 69?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Janet

Cedar Grove, WV

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Is there nothing better to discuss on Topix?
SS DD

United States

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Janet wrote:
Is there nothing better to discuss on Topix?
BlkBarbie i love u and u need to just keep laughing at all of these inbred racist hillbillies who keeps hating on u when they don't even know u. They're all jealous of u and that's why ur always the HOT topic. Girl please start wearing more short-shorts when u go out in public im in love with ur sexy legs and that thick ass booty! Also please start wearing more tank tops when u go out in public so we can see ur big beautiful boobs and everytime im close to u i can always smell that expensive perfume u wear.
Janet

Cedar Grove, WV

#3 Apr 8, 2013
LOL
SS DD

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2013
BlkBarbie and DeeDee always smells good and looks good. They both have a incredibly large amount of nice expensive clothes, perfume, jewelery, high heels etc. Both of them are a 10 with a bunch of class and an education.
HerBestie

Hansford, WV

#5 Apr 8, 2013
WhiteBarbie69 doesn't know anything about BlkBarbie69. WhiteBarbie69 would get her ass kicked by BlkBarbie69 if she ever finds out who she is but not only will BlkBarbie69 beat her ass all of her real friends will including me.
Not Her Best

United States

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Everyone who knows BlkBarbie on here and off of here already knows she is not a hood rat. Im not the only person out here who doesn't like dirty/trashy a$$ hillbillies and i can comment under any topic anytime i want too just like "RealFriend" said. You make yourself look stupid and pathetic everytime you write a comment on here about me when you don't even know me.
real new minority

Cedar Grove, WV

#7 Apr 8, 2013
SS DD wrote:
<quoted text>
BlkBarbie i love u and u need to just keep laughing at all of these inbred racist hillbillies who keeps hating on u when they don't even know u. They're all jealous of u and that's why ur always the HOT topic. Girl please start wearing more short-shorts when u go out in public im in love with ur sexy legs and that thick ass booty! Also please start wearing more tank tops when u go out in public so we can see ur big beautiful boobs and everytime im close to u i can always smell that expensive perfume u wear.
I bet you would eat the corn out of her $hit, the way u be suckin on her a$$.
real new minority

Cedar Grove, WV

#8 Apr 8, 2013
SS DD wrote:
BlkBarbie and DeeDee always smells good and looks good. They both have a incredibly large amount of nice expensive clothes, perfume, jewelery, high heels etc. Both of them are a 10 with a bunch of class and an education.
She probably got those clothes, jewelry, perfume and don't forget the strap-on from all the houses that keep getting broken into. I hear that she makes her old man recruit these meth/pill heads to break in people's houses to find all the nice $hit that she wants but can't afford.
HerBestie

Hansford, WV

#9 Apr 8, 2013
real new minority wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably got those clothes, jewelry, perfume and don't forget the strap-on from all the houses that keep getting broken into. I hear that she makes her old man recruit these meth/pill heads to break in people's houses to find all the nice $hit that she wants but can't afford.
BlkBarbie has way more money than you do and everyone on here knows that. BlkBarbie and her husband does not recruit meth pill heads to break in people's houses.
jdafhjakldfhkjaf s

Charleston, WV

#10 Apr 8, 2013
No, he just recruits people for utilizing the second portion of his double-headed dong.

When you collect welfare, SSI disability, food stamps from all of the children that you fail to mention on here, plus the income of selling drugs and pawning stolen items from the break-ins no wonder you have all kinds of money.
1 post removed
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#12 Apr 8, 2013
jdafhjakldfhkjafs wrote:
No, he just recruits people for utilizing the second portion of his double-headed dong.
When you collect welfare, SSI disability, food stamps from all of the children that you fail to mention on here, plus the income of selling drugs and pawning stolen items from the break-ins no wonder you have all kinds of money.
My husband doesn't do any of that and everyone who knows him on here and off of here already knows that. Me and my husband are not on welfare, food stamps or SSI and everyone who knows us out here already knows that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 3 min inbred Genius 1,501
Charleston DMV run by idiots 5 min Wvphoto 10
Fees for park entry 5 min Hiker 1
Build the wall 35 min Redneck West Virg... 2
fannie's sister got caught 1 hr Fannie 2
Korea 1 hr Nancy 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr RSM 4,088

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages