First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bad Mom

Charleston, WV

#42 Aug 19, 2014
RicosBabyMama wrote:
get a life && get out of mine !
Sweetie when u made a dumb choice that caused ur face to be blasted all over the news I think u lost the right to tell people to stay out of ur life. U sure weren't thinking about ur kids when u broke the law. Worthless Mom!
Concerned

United States

#43 Aug 19, 2014
Give it a minute. They will be back to defend. SMH
1 post removed
wth

United States

#45 Aug 20, 2014
!OK whoever is hiding her out I am sure they can find a jail cell for you too.
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#46 Aug 20, 2014
Aiding and abetting !
1 post removed
Fett

Charleston, WV

#48 Aug 20, 2014
UPDATE: Fourth Person Arrested in Robbery and Shooting at Foodland in Kanawha City
http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Robbery-Cl...
Fett

Charleston, WV

#49 Aug 20, 2014
You can be found.
Toofunny

Charleston, WV

#50 Aug 27, 2014
US Marshall's found them in Panama. Lol guess they thought they were unreachable in Florida. So what kind of mom is she now?..Someone wanna get on here an sing her high praises and tell all about the lovely mother and woman she is. Ill wait. Didn't give much of a damn about her children while she was being an ignorant child herself :) sounds as if she became a parent while still a child and has no parenting skills just as obviously her mother before her. Two kids in jail facing serious charges before the age of 25.
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#51 Aug 27, 2014
All that big tough thug talk all of them did! I hope they give them the max time allowed and not a slap on the wrist.
lol

Chicago, IL

#52 Aug 27, 2014
It's funny that it took the cops so long to find them when Telisa was calling her mom everyday!! Worthless trash, them & their families, they need to be weeded out!!
ctfu

Chicago, IL

#53 Aug 27, 2014
Toofunny wrote:
US Marshall's found them in Panama. Lol guess they thought they were unreachable in Florida. So what kind of mom is she now?..Someone wanna get on here an sing her high praises and tell all about the lovely mother and woman she is. Ill wait. Didn't give much of a damn about her children while she was being an ignorant child herself :) sounds as if she became a parent while still a child and has no parenting skills just as obviously her mother before her. Two kids in jail facing serious charges before the age of 25.
First of all alisyn and johns mom didnt raise them this way and all this doesnt have a damn thing to do with how they were raised all yall talkin shit go say to their mother that she raised em wrong bet ya wont and what they do after they turn 18 is thier choice not the parents
Experience

Charleston, WV

#54 Aug 27, 2014
Remember...i before e, except after c.

Life lesson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Rob 3 hr Tom Clark 2
Misty Harris 3 hr Tom Clark 5
josh holbert 3 hr Tom Clark 7
Nicole HELMS 3 hr Travis 38
Do veterans get enough? 4 hr W M J 39
donte detrapeno 4 hr Good Citizen 16
Create your own Forum 4 hr Weepy 784
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages