who is alisyn proctor
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curiousgeorge

Moneta, VA

#1 Apr 29, 2013
just wondering if anybody knows who she is?
Lmao

Portage, MI

#2 Apr 30, 2013
Yeah I do. And what ya want snooping some more fk check her fb page everything yu need to kno is there and if ya seriously wanna know go find her and ask her til then keep ya mouth shut..unless ya got something nice to say. If ya got something nasty to dish out talk trash to her face not behind a screen grow some balls or some ass and be real about it. Tfoh
Dear

Aliquippa, PA

#3 May 1, 2013
She is Rico straughter's baby mama !
user

Chesapeake, OH

#4 May 8, 2013
?????
1 post removed
RicosBabyMama

Saint Albans, WV

#6 May 22, 2013
get a life && get out of mine !
Hmmm

Mineral Ridge, OH

#7 May 22, 2013
Rumor has she is about to be homeless. Just a rumor I heard on the street .
live in rand

Charleston, WV

#8 May 22, 2013
Seriously, why are ppl so concerned with the straughter family???? Leave this child alone as with the rest of the family. No one on this earth is perfect and neither are your families. Yes ppl make mistakes so leave it at that. no she wouldnt be homeless either to many would take her and her baby in.
Hmmm

New Kensington, PA

#9 May 22, 2013
You are sitting here doing the same thing so get off your high horse and tell the "family" to stop talking about each other and spreading rumors themselves. Are you the Rand monitor now?
live in rand

Charleston, WV

#10 May 22, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
You are sitting here doing the same thing so get off your high horse and tell the "family" to stop talking about each other and spreading rumors themselves. Are you the Rand monitor now?
All families talk about each other when someone pisses someone else off. Those that's not family need to stay out of it. No not the monitor but when I see comments about someone I know and is a friend,it pisses me off.
Hmmm

New Kensington, PA

#11 May 22, 2013
It pisses me off when those problems spill out into the street then it affects my family and neighborhood! Drugs, gunfire, fighting in the street etc etc. they (all the bad elements in Rand) should keep that crap at home.
RicosBabyMama

Saint Albans, WV

#12 May 22, 2013
homeless ? that's a good one ..
Her mama

Charleston, WV

#13 May 23, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Rumor has she is about to be homeless. Just a rumor I heard on the street .
Trust she won't or isn't ever gonna be homeless. Mind ya fkn own keep yours and ya self in check before ya get check.
Her mama

Charleston, WV

#14 May 23, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
It pisses me off when those problems spill out into the street then it affects my family and neighborhood! Drugs, gunfire, fighting in the street etc etc. they (all the bad elements in Rand) should keep that crap at home.
First of all she isn't in none of that mess second of all bck the fk off of her. Third of all your affecting your own family by neglecting them while your on here trashing others. Mind ya fkn own no need to worry over me an mines
Really

New Kensington, PA

#15 May 23, 2013
No one was threatening you her mama! Maybe if you find out who's announcing your business to the whole town you could stop the rumors.
Her mama

Charleston, WV

#16 May 23, 2013
Really wrote:
No one was threatening you her mama! Maybe if you find out who's announcing your business to the whole town you could stop the rumors.
Never said anyone was threatening anyone. Shows how well you read. And frankly I don't give a dang about rumors thier just that RUMORS. YA KNOW THE SHIT Y'ALL FEED OFF OF....cause y'all obviously don't know a dang thing about the word TRUTH!!! And anothe ring when it come to me and my children and shit talkers. I do take it as a threat so.... And believe if people wouldn't be so fake on this topic crap. And say who they really are... I would confront anyone that has anything negative to say about my children.... But like I said before back TF UP!!!!
Rosy

Mckeesport, PA

#17 May 23, 2013
"Back the fk up" and "before you get checked"sound pretty much like hostility to me. I believe they had a hard time reading your Ebonics lady.
Her mama

Charleston, WV

#18 May 23, 2013
Rosy wrote:
"Back the fk up" and "before you get checked"sound pretty much like hostility to me. I believe they had a hard time reading your Ebonics lady.
. Oooooooooooo. Like I fkn care
RicosBabyMama

Charleston, WV

#19 May 23, 2013
love hearing what everyone has to say ;)
murder

Charleston, WV

#20 May 23, 2013
The poor baby will have the legacy of his father and other family member's criminal history. Lots of love for the baby will be needed - to heck with the adults that caused all this.
Rosy

Mckeesport, PA

#21 May 23, 2013
A college education, some birth control and a good family did wonders for my grown children. Careers and no families planned until they are ready.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obi Henderson 7 min MadBitch30 18
Matt Harkins 42 min LOL 5
KE Electric 45 min Shane 3
Julia Shalhoup Charleston WV Lawyer!!! 50 min Truth 2
Girl arrested with dead cats sings at Town Center 1 hr Dave Stinkbutt 7
Who is tougher Army or Marines? (Apr '12) 1 hr Seriously 116
Tom Clark and Josh Holbert 1 hr Tom Clark 9

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance