Fired Nitro Firefighter Appeals His T...

Fired Nitro Firefighter Appeals His Termination

There are 268 comments on the WCHS story from May 18, 2011, titled Fired Nitro Firefighter Appeals His Termination. In it, WCHS reports that:

A Nitro firefighter who was suspended and then fired is now going after the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#268 Dec 24, 2011
Join the club.
Leopould

Orlando, FL

#269 Dec 24, 2011
Thought you said you don't post under any other usernames mike.
Suck It Jordan Haters

Cabin Creek, WV

#270 Dec 24, 2011
I think if you look closely he was commenting on you or one of your frieds hijacking his user name. I am surprised you didn't say it was Debbie Jordan, since she posts everything on here.

Funny that jackass of a firefighter Shinn had to acknowledge and was suspended in the end.
Santa

Hurricane, WV

#271 Dec 24, 2011
I have a great idea. I am way too busy delivering gifts to check up on all the scoop! Could you all give it a break, step away from Topix & enjoy the holiday, at least until I am done? Ho,ho,ho! Merry Christmas to all! Peace on Earth & Nitro!
Suck it Jordan Haters

Cabin Creek, WV

#272 Dec 24, 2011
All you Jordan haters can just Suck It this holiday season.
YEP

Charleston, WV

#273 Dec 25, 2011
Maybe he can get a job with the crybabies at CFD.
no name

Man, WV

#274 Nov 20, 2012
WOman wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally cannot believe you just said that ' WOMEN SHOULD BE SEEN AND NOT HEARD." I don't have a dog in this fight and you are probably right in that these women should stay out of THIS fight. But to make a general statement that WOMEN SHOULD BE SEEN AND NOT HEARD, is the most pig headed thing you could have said. You could have said these women don't have a say in this particular issue. I could have and would have supported that claim.
However, please remember, a WOMAN gave birth to you. And what would this world be without you?
Well that sounds just like a man. Apparently this is coming from a man who works strickly with the Nitro firefighters who has caused all the problems in the first place. These young firefighters come in to work and expect to do absolutely nothing. And really they don't until they receive a phone call for an emergency. The cannot stand for someone who has more seniority telling them what to do. They want to come in and lay around watching TV and get paid to do it. But when something has to be done they don't like it especially when it comes from someone who has been there alot longer. Those of you who have family working with family should never be anyway. So get over this silly childish gossip and move on. Grow up will you!!!!
Blue Bird

Bronx, NY

#275 Nov 20, 2012
Groupie123 wrote:
What's the difference between the firemen's wives doing what they are doing and the police chief's wife doing what she does at the meetings. lololol
Or on topix under her many personalities...CYBIL bat shit crazy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 23 min Huntington Guy 370
Cowardly Charleston PD 42 min RealLife 7
To Mis, Unethical sales and Immoral Service (Jan '14) 3 hr Open your eyes 33
rev watts arrested for selling heroin. (Sep '14) 4 hr Layinpipe 25
CAMC General Doctor Being Sued by Nurse? 4 hr Janet Or 1
Carrie Moles 4 hr Dopeydude 38
Anyone know amber Allen (albohn, carroll) 7 hr Wanna know 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages