west virginians flee state by thousan...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jonathan

Charleston, WV

#48 Feb 5, 2014
WWandWWV wrote:
The West Virginia tourist industry is officially dead, forever!
When was it EVER alive? LOL. LOL.
1 post removed
citizen

Hockessin, DE

#50 Feb 5, 2014
This is crazy. I wonder like you all how long this was going on before we ever knew about it!?!??
1 post removed
Michael

Charleston, WV

#52 Feb 8, 2014
Federal EPA is about to release a preliminary report on the toxicity of the State of West Virginia's entire public water supply from the top of the State to the bottom. More bad news is expected as water tested in ALL counties will CONFIRM that the entire WV State has been confirmed toxic for over 70 years.
1 post removed
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#54 Feb 10, 2014
[QUOTE who="Here little Haggy, Haggy"]<quoted text>
Enjoy being all shriveled up like a dead raisin down there in Florida, Hag (atha)! Hope your vagina doesn't drop any further! You'll need a shovel to scrap up that fried camel toe![/QUOTE]Possum, jealousy is not an attractive virtue. Now my body is in perfect shape, all of it. The Sunshine State has been great for Hagatha. Now if I were you I'd be more concerned about the contaminated water and the awful effect it has had on your 2inch pecker. I'll just bet it has bumps and sores from here to kingdom come. Now I'm also sure that your little inbred, illegitimate possums are getting even more stupid by now with all the fluorocarbons they have been ingesting Perhaps your offspring could be in the next Wrong Turn movie about the region. However your "handiwork" is probably too grotesque for the films. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#55 Feb 10, 2014
Possums, you may relocate to the Sunshine State. We are always looking for domestics and gardners. We have clean water and lush surroundings like you are not used to. We have lots of cleaning and domestic work for you but you may not mingle with the nice upper society of whites. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
1 post removed
SouthernWind

AOL

#57 Feb 13, 2014
And dearest hagatha, you also have a population of over 1 million alligators, a history of catastrophic hurricanes (only to increase in intensity), a number of sinkholes devouring your homes and businesses, a lifetime membership to the bug-of-the-month club, and the ever-present looming threat of a tsunami or tidal event that would wipe the Sunshine right out of the Sunshine State.

Welcome to sunny florida!!
1 post removed
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#59 Feb 13, 2014
SouthernWind wrote:
And dearest hagatha, you also have a population of over 1 million alligators, a history of catastrophic hurricanes (only to increase in intensity), a number of sinkholes devouring your homes and businesses, a lifetime membership to the bug-of-the-month club, and the ever-present looming threat of a tsunami or tidal event that would wipe the Sunshine right out of the Sunshine State.
Welcome to sunny florida!!
Possum, sounds like sour grapes. If Florida was so horrible as you claim,why would somany wealthy people choose to live here? Why do we remain the vacation capitol of the world? Why do we have 20 times the population of West-by-god-Virginny? Nothing wrong with alligators. They live in the wild and theme parks. Most tourists love them. Now for hurricanes. Seems like more than a few have hit New Jersey,North Carolina, Georgia and Louisiana. Yes even the northeast. Now Orlando where we live is the safest place in the state for hurricanes. Everyone evacuates to Orlando. Now possum, for the bugs. Jesus Christ we were nearly eaten to death in Wrong Turn country by mosquitos and flies. Your state is bug heaven. Now add to this all the contaminated water,polluting plants up and down the Ohio River.Now let's not forget the snow,ice and freezing weather.Now for your low performing schools,ignorance,poverty,drug abuse,inbreeding,alcoholism,un employment and the stereotypes that are prevalent about your state. No,Possum, I will remain in the sunshine state in my lovely 12000sf mansion. It was lovely here again today. In the 70"s and beautiful. I see 'youins' were all snowed in again and drinking contaminated water and eating $1.00 burgers at Micky D"s. A delicacy for your area possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Nosey Rosey

Charleston, WV

#60 Feb 14, 2014
I have to wonder why any Individual would dedicate so much personal time to the condemnation of another? Afterall, there is so much to do, learn and explore in sunny Florida that one does wonder why such an extreme effort is made.
SouthernWind

AOL

#61 Feb 14, 2014
Dearest Hagatha, or should we refer to you as Mizz Orlando 2014?

Speaking of Orlando, I have never been able to think of it in quite the same fond manner as from years past, ever since the Casey Anthony affair. What a stain that has left on your beloved city. The desire to ever visit Disney World again has certainly lost its flavor.

Now, while you continue to point out the negatives of WV in such acrid tones, I will concur with you on a couple of items.

Yes, there may be heifers running here and yon, but they "ain't all from the mountain state". It's funny how you can use some of the same terms that I've heard folks use on The Real Housewives (ATL) and in these parts. In fact, we have been "disgraced" with one red heifer that had previously migrated from the Left Coast and actually needs to be placed on a cattle car and transported back and put out to pasture near the shores of the great Pacific. Yes indeed, so it can graze on the sunny and radiated green grass courtesy of the Fukushima Power Plant (Japan) which continues to spew out radiation (which the jet stream rains down on the U.S.) Then, wash it down the mountain in a mudslide after a good ol' fashioned earthquake rocks its world.

That, along with a "black cow" that has overstayed its welcome and its visa for too many decades. Both have been the unjustified beneficiaries of government paychecks and/or assistance and taking jobs away from native West Virginians. Funny how this Country works. I think its high time we send the illegal bovine your way (I'm sure you are familiar with these types down there "south of the border".) I would suggest to send that one on its way via bus, but alas, there is no such service that transverses or navigates the Gulf of Mexico, so we'll settle for passage in steerage on the lowest deck of a container ship.

Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#62 Feb 14, 2014
SouthernWind wrote:
Dearest Hagatha, or should we refer to you as Mizz Orlando 2014?
Speaking of Orlando, I have never been able to think of it in quite the same fond manner as from years past, ever since the Casey Anthony affair. What a stain that has left on your beloved city. The desire to ever visit Disney World again has certainly lost its flavor.
Now, while you continue to point out the negatives of WV in such acrid tones, I will concur with you on a couple of items.
Yes, there may be heifers running here and yon, but they "ain't all from the mountain state". It's funny how you can use some of the same terms that I've heard folks use on The Real Housewives (ATL) and in these parts. In fact, we have been "disgraced" with one red heifer that had previously migrated from the Left Coast and actually needs to be placed on a cattle car and transported back and put out to pasture near the shores of the great Pacific. Yes indeed, so it can graze on the sunny and radiated green grass courtesy of the Fukushima Power Plant (Japan) which continues to spew out radiation (which the jet stream rains down on the U.S.) Then, wash it down the mountain in a mudslide after a good ol' fashioned earthquake rocks its world.
That, along with a "black cow" that has overstayed its welcome and its visa for too many decades. Both have been the unjustified beneficiaries of government paychecks and/or assistance and taking jobs away from native West Virginians. Funny how this Country works. I think its high time we send the illegal bovine your way (I'm sure you are familiar with these types down there "south of the border".) I would suggest to send that one on its way via bus, but alas, there is no such service that transverses or navigates the Gulf of Mexico, so we'll settle for passage in steerage on the lowest deck of a container ship.
Possum, talk about being "crazier than an outhouse rat". Possum I think you fell in head first. Casey Anthony? Hmmm, seems like there have been more than a few of them in your neck of the woods too possum. WV about tops the list for child abuse and domestic violence. After all the "menfolk" have very small fuses, in more than one way. As far as you not being to think of Orlando in the same fond manner after Casey Anthony, just proves my point of how ignorant you truly are. Now for Japanese power plant and the radiation. What in the hell does that have to do with WV or Florida. Sounds like "flight of ideas" possum. Now as for your disgusting heifers. Possum, it's a well known fact about the obesity rates in WV due to poverty and ignorance. Many documentaries have been done about it. One was very informative about the schools in Charleston and surrounding areas. Yes you are definitely, land of the heifers and trailers. Possum, instead of defending a wretched and vile way of life in a state that is broken in so many ways,you would be served better to "self improve". Educate yourself and gain meaningful employment. Attacking the Sunshine State will gain you nothing possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
2 posts removed
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#65 Feb 16, 2014
[QUOTE who="Here little Haggy, Haggy"]Enjoy being all shriveled up like a dead raisin down there in Florida, Hag (atha)! Hope your vagina doesn't drop any further! You'll need a shovel to scrap up that fried camel toe![/QUOTE]Possum, you sound like a very bitter "hill hag" or a smegma male. I am 5ft6in tall and weigh 116lbs. I exercise daily with trainers and eat the very best of foods. I am tan and lovely.Also extremely wealthy, so sorry to ruin your sexual fantasy of a heifer from Wrong Turn country but it simply isn't true. Now, I'll let you get back to your lube and magazines in your rusty little trailer in the hills. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesters coming tomorrow 24 min Bruce 1
President Trump is awesome. MAGA! 38 min Wow 4
Robert Byrd Was A Racist Pig 40 min MLK 3
Missouri Senator Maria Chappel-Nadal 42 min served 5
Robert Byrds Name Needs Taken Off Of Everything... 47 min Stevie Wonder 4
Brietta myers.tell me your thoughts on her plz 51 min Dtf 11
Judge Ballard Family Court (Jul '12) 58 min Concerned Grandma 17

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance