west virginians flee state by thousan...

west virginians flee state by thousands! 4th deadly chemical found in water.

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
It is Reaping Time

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2014
It was always a perverted, Godless land and people anyway. Glad The Lord Almighty is FINALLY wiping them off the face of the earth!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#5 Jan 30, 2014
Possum, I agree, but it may take a little more than contaminated water,freezing temps and poverty and disease. They are as cockroaches and difficult to deal with. Perhaps one day the beautiful WV hills will be free of these filthy beasts who have robbed the land and lead such filthy lives. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 31, 2014
(Part 1 of 3)

West Virginians are now fleeing the State by the thousands! Current exodus expected to increase more dramatically as warm weather returns. With news of a 4th deadly chemical, Formaldehyde, now found in the water supply in at least nine (9) major counties, including Kanawha County (where the State Capitol of Charleston is located), native citizens and transplanted residents alike are abandoning the State permanently.

Recent national quality-of-living polls show West Virginia skyrocketing to the top of the list as one of the "TOP 10 MOST DEADLY PLACES TO LIVE IN THE U.S.A." based upon the latest chemical catastrophe. Decades-long unsanitary living conditions, polluted air quality, lack of education, lack of employment opportunities coupled with historically high poverty levels, and an explosion of crime by a recently transplanted black criminal population in the towns of Charleston and Parkersburg also contributed to the latest poll findings.
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 31, 2014
(Part 2 of 3)

Poll responses indicate that the mass exodus of current transplanted WV residents appear to be moving back to large-city states like New York City-NY, Tampa-FL, and Atlanta-GA. Native West Virginians are choosing to continue to abandon their God-forsaken land by moving to surrounding tri-state areas with smaller cities like those in Maryland, Ohio, North Carolina, and Kentucky -- which all rate well on the list of very-good-to-excellent places to live with historically high ratings for consistent clean public water supply and strict Federal EPA laws.
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 31, 2014
(Part 3 of 3)

4-Methylcyclohexanemethanol (MCHM), PPH, Antifreeze, and Formaldehyde are all continually present in West Virginia's highly contaminated public water supply in record numbers. An estimated forty-seven (47) more chemicals are expected to be found upon conclusion of the Federal EPA criminal investigation of WV, its government officials, Freedom Industries, West Virginia American Water, and several others still to be named.

The first wave of deaths from the chemical sabotage are now being reported around the State due to the toxic exposure, which has caused immediate and long-term related fatal illnesses! West Virginia's century-long impoverished economy is expected to officially collapse after this latest catastrophe, and will not recover. The few dwindling tourists the State used to be able to rely on each summer will now permanently forsake visiting this contaminated, deadly land in its entirety.

It truly appears to finally be 'Judgment Day' for Wicked, Worthless, and Waterless West Virginia.
Danger Will Robinson

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 31, 2014
Stay away from this deadly State!
2 posts removed
jethro

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 31, 2014
i iz outda hear.
porky

Pine River, WI

#13 Jan 31, 2014
Hagatha May wrote:
Possum, I agree, but it may take a little more than contaminated water,freezing temps and poverty and disease. They are as cockroaches and difficult to deal with. Perhaps one day the beautiful WV hills will be free of these filthy beasts who have robbed the land and lead such filthy lives. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
i see your back from the fat farm- rehab center.them foot long hotdogs are calling your name in gilbert....
porky

Pine River, WI

#14 Jan 31, 2014
yes everyone go so i can have it to my self' oh i forgot your to scared to go..

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 31, 2014
It is Reaping Time wrote:
It was always a perverted, Godless land and people anyway. Glad The Lord Almighty is FINALLY wiping them off the face of the earth!
Really?....
creeker

Belle, WV

#16 Feb 1, 2014
The big cities have more murders and assaults than WV. So choose to be a hillbilly or move and get killed BY PEOPLE. hmm
what ever

Hockessin, DE

#17 Feb 1, 2014
Get a place in Jackson county and drive to work like everyone else started doing back in the 80's.
Nancy lou

Chesapeake, VA

#18 Feb 1, 2014
If you planning you journey to VA, please bathe before you arrive in our beautiful State.
Dirty Secret Water

Mount Hope, WV

#19 Feb 1, 2014
It is Reaping Time wrote:
I don't blame people for leaving WV.

Did you know that WV enacted a new law, referred as the "Dirty-Secret" law just last year, which prevents the public from knowing the long list of toxic chemicals used in Fracking for natural gas?

Look at the information about it on this page:

http://dirtysecretwater.com/Water-Quality.asp
minor

Hockessin, DE

#20 Feb 1, 2014
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT wrote:
(Part 2 of 3)

Poll responses indicate that the mass exodus of current transplanted WV residents appear to be moving back to large-city states like New York City-NY, Tampa-FL, and Atlanta-GA. Native West Virginians are choosing to continue to abandon their God-forsaken land by moving to surrounding tri-state areas with smaller cities like those in Maryland, Ohio, North Carolina, and Kentucky -- which all rate well on the list of very-good-to-excellent places to live with historically high ratings for consistent clean public water supply and strict Federal EPA laws.
Your not making a difference on topix. No one with any sense gets on here!
He he he
ip2

Hockessin, DE

#21 Feb 1, 2014
Hagatha May wrote:
You are annoying
Have You Heard

Charleston, WV

#22 Feb 1, 2014
This WILL NOT effect Black People however.

They're afraid if water in the first place.

Troll On!
Amber

Charleston, WV

#23 Feb 1, 2014
Have You Heard wrote:

Troll On!
OMGoddess! How funny.
1 post removed
michael

United States

#25 Feb 1, 2014
Have You Heard wrote:

Troll On!
I love it!
michael

United States

#26 Feb 1, 2014
Watson932 wrote:
<quoted text>Really?....
Of course! A century of inbreeding, obesity, poverty, ignorance, and a complete corrupt government will ALWAYS create a perverse people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton 9 min Earl 4
Home sweet home 23 min Loretta 10
Prescription Drug Addiction Solution Right Here 54 min Claire 7
Tom Clarks wet banana 1 hr Powl 1
West Side Street People 2 hr Nancy 2
Chris Knox conflict of interest 8 hr Resident of CHARL... 18
Dearien (Jul '15) 12 hr JHolmes 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance