Blkbarbie aka stank puss big toe

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the dude

Morgantown, WV

#3 Mar 1, 2013
I'm sure her name isn't anything fancy , hell I'm sure her momma even calls her stank puss !
2 posts removed
BlkBarbie

Huntington, WV

#6 Mar 1, 2013
truthbetold wrote:
Sooo whats her real name? Everyone on the WSsaid shes the nasiest of the nastieez!
What is your name and everyone on the WS knows im the cleanest of the cleanest.
BlkBarbie

Huntington, WV

#7 Mar 1, 2013
really wrote:
There really has to be multiple threads on this female that is so stuck on herself that it's repulsive?
Bitch i can get on any thread i want too and its ok to be conceited :)
heythere

Glasgow, WV

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Sure join this thread. Afterall it is about you ol stank puss! Lord I can smell you from here! Go wash that funk off that coochi!
1 post removed
BlkBarbie

Huntington, WV

#10 Mar 1, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
And your conceited because your from the West Side(ghetto) of Charleston, WV and you think you wear designer labels. When you start talking Michael Kors, Chanel, Christian Dior, Banana Republic, Fendi, Versace, I think you get the point, then you can talk about designer labels. Again, get over yourself!
I'm not from WV and i do have a bunch of Fendi, Louis and Versace.
BlkBarbie

Huntington, WV

#11 Mar 1, 2013
heythere wrote:
Sure join this thread. Afterall it is about you ol stank puss! Lord I can smell you from here! Go wash that funk off that coochi!
I never stink and i know you can smell me from there because im all you ever think about. I bet have you have a dozen pics of me off my facebook that you stare at everyday.
the dude

Morgantown, WV

#12 Mar 1, 2013
BlkBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>Bitch i can get on any thread i want too and its ok to be conceited :)
than if you can get on any thread so can everyone else in the world . How's that ... Stank puss big toe :)
proud hillbilly

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 1, 2013
@ heythere...email me her real name if u know it. [email protected]
heythere

Glasgow, WV

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Bahhaa yeah you only wish someone was obsessed enough to look at you. Tell me how does a homeless welfare recipient have a facebook? Sounds like ol uncle sam is treatin you very well. You woukd think with all the extra dope money y'all make each month you coukd afford to turn your water on and clean yourself. You say your clean 24/7? We all know that people who sleeps with a bunch of dogs in a run down trailer infested with roaches cobwebs and animal feces do not smell good to others. But I think that's your thing. You think it smells good. Ewwww your sick
BlkBarbie

Huntington, WV

#15 Mar 1, 2013
heythere wrote:
Bahhaa yeah you only wish someone was obsessed enough to look at you. Tell me how does a homeless welfare recipient have a facebook? Sounds like ol uncle sam is treatin you very well. You woukd think with all the extra dope money y'all make each month you coukd afford to turn your water on and clean yourself. You say your clean 24/7? We all know that people who sleeps with a bunch of dogs in a run down trailer infested with roaches cobwebs and animal feces do not smell good to others. But I think that's your thing. You think it smells good. Ewwww your sick
Lmao!! Once again

You don't know anything about me and i ain't NEVER been on welfare. I live in a very nice 3 bedroom house and its stays clean 24/7. My whole body stays clean 24/7 but of course you don't know anything about that because i would let a dirty/trashy a$$ person come anywhere around me or my house. Me and my husband doesn't sell dope and im just curious to know because ive read a book about how inbred hillbillies are. Does your brother ever have sex with you or what about your father has he ever had sex with you? Has any of your family members ever raped a dog, cat, horse, cow, pig etc. Does anybody in your family wear armadillos or squirrels as hats? Has anybody in family ever ate a squirrel, possum, snakes or a rat? Does anybody in your family ever take a bath inside of creek? Has anybody in your family ever had sex inside of a barn full of cows and pigs watchin? Have you ever had played with a horses D while your out on the farm? Has anybody in your family ever sucked the milk out of a cows tit? I bet they all have but your too dam scared to admit it. You are DISGUSTING!!!
Oh yeah 3049492339

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Really BlkBarbie?? You don't need none of the negative retorts. When you reply with your negativity, it only lowers your fine self down to their levels. I know you are better than that!:-)
2 posts removed
BlkBarbie

Huntington, WV

#19 Mar 1, 2013
heythere wrote:
Lmfao nope, but it sounds like you know so much about the subject so im assuming thats how you were raised! No wonder your so nasty stank puss! And a 3 bedroom ratted out roach infested trailer with cat shat all over the floor does not count as a nice house!! No wonder you shat your pants in the middle of walmart. I bet you defecate in the middle of the floor in your trailer just like the animals. You didnt know better. Now we all know why ya feet so nasty and have layers of fungus, and your hands too. Ya get down and try to burry it like u see the cats doing. Hhahaha
Wow you just keep on coming and coming huh? Why in the hell are you meeting me off the computer so i can put your lame dirty/trashy inbred a$$ in your place? Oh yeeaaahh i forgot your too afraid and you will continue sittin your fat or skinny pale a$$ on the computer, lying, and keep running your mouth! Everybody who knows me knows im nothing like anything you say! If you think you know who i am then i want you to PLEASE PUT MY FIRST AND LAST NAME ON HERE INCLUDING MY HUSBANDS FULL NAME. You don't know anything about me and the only reason your stupid/lame a$$ keeps running your mouth is because your offended for being dirty/trashy or your just a miserable heartbroken lonely girl a$$ girl who is racist and lives on the computer mad because a black girl stole your man. Please have fun staying infront of the computer thinking of these wierd a$$ things to say to try to make me look bad. You don't know me or my husband and you don't know anything about us. I wish i knew magic so i could disappear and appear right beside of you in your house. I would slam your head into the computer or if your on your cell phone, iphone i would break that over your face. I would slam you hard into everything in your house and the ambulance would probably have to come and pick you up but that's only if i knew magic. Leave me the f alone hoe!
2 posts removed
Saywhat

Huntington, WV

#22 Mar 1, 2013
heythere wrote:
Lmfao nope, but it sounds like you know so much about the subject so im assuming thats how you were raised! No wonder your so nasty stank puss! And a 3 bedroom ratted out roach infested trailer with cat shat all over the floor does not count as a nice house!! No wonder you shat your pants in the middle of walmart. I bet you defecate in the middle of the floor in your trailer just like the animals. You didnt know better. Now we all know why ya feet so nasty and have layers of fungus, and your hands too. Ya get down and try to burry it like u see the cats doing. Hhahaha
Stop trying to accuse BlkBarbie of being the same way as most hillbillies are. Hillbillies are the only type of people who are well known to live like that, stink like that and look like that.
Shortie

Huntington, WV

#23 Mar 1, 2013
heythere wrote:
She doesn't live in a house like that wtf kind of a person are you? You dont know her!!! You sound like a creep!
heythere

Glasgow, WV

#24 Mar 1, 2013
Not as creepy as the nasty fungus she has all over herself ! She's ratchet!
1 post removed
heythere

Glasgow, WV

#26 Mar 2, 2013
She posts under many aliases because she has no friends ro actually defend her
BlkBarbie

Huntington, WV

#27 Mar 2, 2013
heythere wrote:
She posts under many aliases because she has no friends ro actually defend her
Hahaha yea ok you can think w/e you want i don't really care. Lmao!!
BlkBarbie

Huntington, WV

#28 Mar 2, 2013
Shortie wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't live in a house like that wtf kind of a person are you? You dont know her!!! You sound like a creep!
Exactly!..Only a creep would think of something like that. That's probably how she lives or how one of her family/friends live. All of my friends/family have money and live in nice clean houses. I remember she did mention she lived somewhere far out in the woods and when i saw that i started laughing. The movie "Wrong Turn" was based on her and her whole family. I would never move or live somewhere far out in the woods especially in WV. By the time of next year me and my husband will be living near the beach and i can't wait. We'll be walking the beach almost everynight! i can't wait! We both love the beach.
proud hillbilly

Charleston, WV

#29 Mar 2, 2013
BlkBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!..Only a creep would think of something like that. That's probably how she lives or how one of her family/friends live. All of my friends/family have money and live in nice clean houses. I remember she did mention she lived somewhere far out in the woods and when i saw that i started laughing. The movie "Wrong Turn" was based on her and her whole family. I would never move or live somewhere far out in the woods especially in WV. By tmmhe time of next year me and my husband will be living near the beach and i can't wait. We'll be walking the beach almost everynight! i can't wait! We both love the beach.
Why wait...go now...please..do u all a favor..but even then im sure u will be on this page still being a troll
RealFriend

Huntington, WV

#30 Mar 2, 2013
heythere wrote:
Her house is not like that. Her whole house stays clean. Her carpet floors and kitchen floors are always spotless. Her house always smells so good every time you walk inside of there and she has a bunch of nice stuff in there. She lives in one of the most cleanest, nicest, well kept houses Ive ever been too and her bathroom and bedroom never stinks and they always stay so clean. You don't know anything about her!!!!!! I can't stand dirty racist skanky people like you who likes to lie about other people and likes to talk shit online but never face to face with anyone. If everybody in Charleston started getting on topix and if this site wasn't anonymous you wouldn't be saying a word to anyone especially to BlkBarbie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sign sign everywhere a sign 4 hr Blonde 9
Look out drunk drivers the snitch is going back... 5 hr Kuckles 3
should "weed" be legal ??? (Oct '13) 6 hr Juan 24
What are they doing on the Blvd near moose 6 hr Backasswards 3
Cheese fund raiser for the rat 6 hr We ALL hate you 1
Shooting in Rand 6 hr General 15
Kentucky Headhunters at Bridge Day concert 7 hr Seriously 3
Majorette Fest's Swine 8 hr Nancy 33

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web