Section of Logan County road now clos...

Section of Logan County road now closed for three months

There are 3 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Jul 23, 2013, titled Section of Logan County road now closed for three months. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

Motorists depending on W.Va. 10 to travel between Man and Logan have been thrown a curve after the West Virginia Division of Highways decided to shut down an 8-mile section of the road for the next three months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

Seriously

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 23, 2013
How are we supposed to get our kids to and from school? What time will high school kids have to be out to catch their bus and what time will
they get home? The education on-line is sounding better all the
time.
Grannys Ass

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 23, 2013
What about all the sick people in triadelphia area. what happen with the emercency hospital, this is a life or death situation all they way over Kelly Mtn or Gilbert and horsepen, what if someones is in labor we are talking lives here, what about it ssenators and congressmen more lies and bullshyt right
nemesis

United States

#3 Jul 24, 2013
The State has poured a fortune into this project, while the other Counties have suffered, due to lack of funds. The only other fiasco I can think of is the road to nowhere on Mary Taylor mountain in Mingo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White woman/black women 24 min Amos 5
Campbell's Creeks Watch Mayor Jason Ballard Ste... 2 hr Jes 26
Homeless people 2 hr Jenn 17
campbells creek neighborhood watch 3 hr poor fools 54
Nate Burton UC Athletic Director 3 hr Curious Caroline 1
renae phillips 4 hr dream 8
Inlaws 4 hr Pissed 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance