Best way to get rid of a hangover

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Never again

Charleston, WV

#1 May 11, 2012
I'm being very serious when I ask what's the fastest way to get rid of a hangover. I over indulged last night and I am puking and my head hurts like you wouldn't believe. Hurry up with a response because I have to be to work in 1 hour. I am hurting!
Jim Beam

Charleston, WV

#2 May 11, 2012
Fix some sausage gravy and add one raw egg to it pour it into a glass and chug it down. Works each and every time
Just lay there

Charleston, WV

#3 May 11, 2012
Oral sex
apac

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 3, 2012
A beer
OMG

Baltimore, MD

#5 Jun 4, 2012
Time is the only way to get alcohol out of your system, no other way
Otis Campbell

Charleston, WV

#6 Jun 4, 2012
Don't drink
bklyn born

Wayne, NJ

#7 Jun 4, 2012
A shot gun to your head will do
Anonymous

New York, NY

#8 Jun 4, 2012
Hydrate. Water is the best thing, Gatorade too if you're puking.
Eat something with carbs & sugar after you feel a little better.
LOL

Dunbar, WV

#9 Jun 4, 2012
Drink a glass of water for every two drinks you have. Then you won't be dehydrated in the morning and won't have a bad hangover. A Hangover is simply Dehydration. Don't get dehydrated, no hangover. Rehydrate in the AM with water and maybe an Arnold Palmer (Lemonade & Iced Tea). Smoke some marijuana to help with nausea and arouse an appetite to replenish your body with nutrients it will want/need without upchucking. LOL
Funny Bone

Charleston, WV

#10 Jun 4, 2012
Charley Harper ( two and a half men ) said the best way to avoid a hangover is to never stop drinking.
the truth

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 4, 2012
Never again wrote:
I'm being very serious when I ask what's the fastest way to get rid of a hangover. I over indulged last night and I am puking and my head hurts like you wouldn't believe. Hurry up with a response because I have to be to work in 1 hour. I am hurting!
If you take motion sickness medicine and keep it down for about an hour you will feel like you never drank.
David Katz

Bozeman, MT

#12 Jul 4, 2012
OY! OK for sure, water is good for your body, your are 70% H2O. Drinking alcohol gets rid of a lot of it. Having a glass of water between each adult beverage might have helped keep you from dehydrating - and also can help you from assing out as quickly :-b Water before bed, water in the AM, with something like a wheat toast with peanut butter, banana slices and honey. there's plenty of advice out there on how to [http://getridofahangover.net] , you might just have to try around, until you find what works for you next time. Try to plan a hangover when you don't have to work in an hour...
David Katz

Bozeman, MT

#13 Jul 4, 2012
OY! OK for sure, water is good for your body, your are 70% H2O. Drinking alcohol gets rid of a lot of it. Having a glass of water between each adult beverage might have helped keep you from dehydrating - and also can help you from assing out as quickly :-b Water before bed, water in the AM, with something like a wheat toast with peanut butter, banana slices and honey. there's plenty of advice out there on how to http://getridofahangover.net , you might just have to try around, until you find what works for you next time. Try to plan a hangover when you don't have to work in an hour...
Just Lay there

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 4, 2012
I'm telling you oral sex will do it each and everytime. Just lay back and.....
jerry Lawless

Huntington, WV

#15 Jul 8, 2012
dont get drunk
i have no name

New York, NY

#16 Jul 8, 2012
Never again wrote:
Keep hydrated while drinking and bf u go to be drink a big glass of water, take some Tylenol and make sure to brush ur teeth.
bum loving

Barnetby, UK

#17 Mar 17, 2013
have a pokey bum wank and a pint as soon as you get up works every time for me worth a try. try not to get shit behind ur nails yum yum
1 post removed
Really works

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 18, 2013
Take two alka seltzer tablets and two or three aleve pain relievers and drink plenty of water and you'll feel better in about 20 minutes
Easy A

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 18, 2013
Not drinking in the first place. Has worked for me for years.
peckerwood

Alexandria, VA

#21 Mar 19, 2013
If ya can't handle it don't do it. Suck it up and go to work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 39 min Nikki1999 58,860
Jon canterbury of South Charleston 1 hr get a real life 17
Need dog groomer. Just moved to area 1 hr Potesta T 7
Clean Coal Joe 1 hr Clean Coal 48
Hmm 2 hr sheesh 4
So Trivillians was a pill mill afterall 2 hr sheesh 45
I'm in town for 3 days contact me 2 hr Chuck 2

Charleston Jobs

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance