First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justice

Charleston, WV

#21 Jul 26, 2014
We're all getting refunds, AND Ace Adventure Resort is building a course & holding a 5K, 100% of proceeds going to charity.

Eat it, Dirty Girl!!!!
Hugh

Charleston, WV

#22 Jul 28, 2014
If you do your research on these "for profit" companies before signing up, you would realize quickly that they are a scam. They pray on people's emotions by selling the whole, "We are helping people with cancer" bit, when in fact, only a very small percentage goes to the place they choose, not you.
If you truly want to help, make a donation to a reputable non profit charity, and find a mud hole to roll around in. Dont buy in to these scamming companies. Susan G. Komen is the same as the Dirty Girl Run. Look it up.
Roddie

Charleston, WV

#23 Jul 28, 2014
Hugh wrote:
If you do your research on these "for profit" companies before signing up, you would realize quickly that they are a scam. They pray on people's emotions by selling the whole, "We are helping people with cancer" bit, when in fact, only a very small percentage goes to the place they choose, not you.
If you truly want to help, make a donation to a reputable non profit charity, and find a mud hole to roll around in. Dont buy in to these scamming companies. Susan G. Komen is the same as the Dirty Girl Run. Look it up.
Hugh is spot on.
sucka

Charleston, WV

#24 Jul 28, 2014
Hugh wrote:
Yup
justice

Charleston, WV

#25 Jul 28, 2014
Hey Hugh...is that why everyone got refunds?! Because it was a "legit scam"...more like they were using a NON PROFIT organization's name in order to scam people.

It's cool, their assets have been seized, and I, personally learned a very valuable lesson.

Did I mention that ACE Adventure Resort is giving FREE entry into their run to the first 500 Dirty Girl registrants!?! Oh, and that this is a NON PROFIT event? Yeah....you can eat it too!
Hugh

Charleston, WV

#26 Jul 29, 2014
justice wrote:
Hey Hugh...is that why everyone got refunds?! Because it was a "legit scam"...more like they were using a NON PROFIT organization's name in order to scam people.
It's cool, their assets have been seized, and I, personally learned a very valuable lesson.
Did I mention that ACE Adventure Resort is giving FREE entry into their run to the first 500 Dirty Girl registrants!?! Oh, and that this is a NON PROFIT event? Yeah....you can eat it too!
Sorry I upset you with the truth. I figure just by your post, you are voting for Hillary in 2016 as well.
What strikes me as hilarious is at least half of the women that attend these events are only there for one reason...To wear a tight tank top, yoga pants, with a little bit of dirt on them so they can post the pics on facebook so everyone can see them. Well, 4 out of 5 men agree...Not that sexy ladies...Nude mud wrestling - yes! Now that is an event that will get everyones attention.
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#27 Jul 29, 2014
Hugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I upset you with the truth. I figure just by your post, you are voting for Hillary in 2016 as well.
What strikes me as hilarious is at least half of the women that attend these events are only there for one reason...To wear a tight tank top, yoga pants, with a little bit of dirt on them so they can post the pics on facebook so everyone can see them. Well, 4 out of 5 men agree...Not that sexy ladies...Nude mud wrestling - yes! Now that is an event that will get everyones attention.
You are an Idiot. I guess you needed a Jello-"shot"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 min Tired of lazy people 4,268
Best high school in the valley 24 min Seriously 22
white women who like n***ers! (Oct '15) 1 hr Polygraph 26
Best bakery in town? 1 hr Ummm Umm 5
New Business 2 hr Ken 1
Frankly Means 2 hr Snowman 2
WVU ranking this week 3 hr relevant 24

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance