First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yung

South Point, OH

#21 Oct 5, 2013
Hhs is legit! It will be hhs vs. Morgantown in the state championship! HHS has got it this year!
Rainbow

Charleston, WV

#22 Oct 5, 2013
Dear big mac

Huntington didn't just win they smacked the tatse out of those kitty cats mouth. Capial fumbled the ball "ELEVEN" TIMES, NO THAT ISN'T A MISPRINT THOSE FAIRIES FUMBLED "ELEVEN" times. That tells me that Capital just doesn't have the main ingredient it takes to be on top.

That ingredient is HEART!

You fumble the ball that many times means more than just a lack of disciplione it means...

NO HEART!

Cabell Midland will eat them alive!

Last time the Kitty cats were in Wheeling was 1996

President Bill Clinton was in office

BTW: Clinton was still in his FIRST TERM

Bottom line is Capital is not only overrated they SUCK!

Have a great day!
Donkey Punch

Saint Albans, WV

#23 Oct 5, 2013
They wont make it past first round of the playoffs, if they get in at all, 7-3 might not be good enough this year.
rujealous

Belle, WV

#24 Oct 5, 2013
Rainbow wrote:
Dear big mac

Huntington didn't just win they smacked the tatse out of those kitty cats mouth. Capial fumbled the ball "ELEVEN" TIMES, NO THAT ISN'T A MISPRINT THOSE FAIRIES FUMBLED "ELEVEN" times. That tells me that Capital just doesn't have the main ingredient it takes to be on top.

That ingredient is HEART!

You fumble the ball that many times means more than just a lack of disciplione it means...

NO HEART!

Cabell Midland will eat them alive!

Last time the Kitty cats were in Wheeling was 1996

President Bill Clinton was in office

BTW: Clinton was still in his FIRST TERM

Bottom line is Capital is not only overrated they SUCK!

Have a great day!
When's the last time the Huntington lowlanders were in Wheeling? Get the f outta here with that sh!t. You must be some site loser who couldn't be Cap when you carried the water bottles for Huntington. Huntingtons having a good year for the first time in along time and your Talkin crap
1 post removed
Doggy

Charleston, WV

#26 Oct 5, 2013
Donkey Punch wrote:
I'm sick of hearing all of the crazy talk about how great capital is. They are obviously overrated, going into overtime against 2 teams that are mediocre at best. Princeton and SC are no where near the top tier teams. Capital is in for a rude awakening this week there is no way can compete with HHS, they'll get blown out of Huntington, then the following week CM will come into Laidley and punish them. And by the way the best QB in the state plays for Hurricane, not Captial!
What are you talking about little boy lol? You sorry ass bitches could make an msac All-star team and bring em to the panhandle and we would spank that ass!!! Actin like huntington is somethin lmao! Ain't cap or huntington, or anybody else down there with a shit, believe that bitch!!! Just remember, the msac "championship" don't mean shit to us up here bruh!
Rainbow

Charleston, WV

#27 Oct 5, 2013
rujealous

1996 since those fairies were in Wheeling. Oh" and by the way...THEY LOST! John Marshall sent those kitty kats back home losers. Again 1996! Damned son how old were you then? LOL

Don't forget your only as good as your last game.

Huntington 24
Kitty cats 10...Meow!

@Doggy

Panhandle my ass nobody cares about that part of the state. Hell we don't really even consider you part of West Virginia. Panhandle..LOL Please!

Yes Martinsburg has won 3 in a row, but will it be 4 in a row? NOT! it's over they'll go back to being slighly better than mediocre, but not good enough in the end. Ho hum"
rujealous

United States

#28 Oct 5, 2013
Rainbow wrote:
rujealous

1996 since those fairies were in Wheeling. Oh" and by the way...THEY LOST! John Marshall sent those kitty kats back home losers. Again 1996! Damned son how old were you then? LOL

Don't forget your only as good as your last game.

Huntington 24
Kitty cats 10...Meow!

@Doggy

Panhandle my ass nobody cares about that part of the state. Hell we don't really even consider you part of West Virginia. Panhandle..LOL Please!

Yes Martinsburg has won 3 in a row, but will it be 4 in a row? NOT! it's over they'll go back to being slighly better than mediocre, but not good enough in the end. Ho hum"
No actually I played on the 1995 team when we beat Hedgesville 35-0! Again when did you water boy the Lowlanders? Like I said stfu!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sarah from backpage 9 min Grover 10
hooters (Nov '13) 13 min Grover 10
chasta taylor 27 min curiousbro 6
Slyce Pizza. Any good? 1 hr O 12
Two Conservative Ms Clinton 1 hr Green 4
Quaker Steak Beside Of Is What? 1 hr sincla 7
Montana Estates In Cross Lanes 1 hr San mateo 9
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web