Culloden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

I'm sick of hearing all of the crazy talk about how great capital is. They are obviously overrated, going into overtime against 2 teams that are mediocre at best. Princeton and SC are no where near the top tier teams. Capital is in for a rude awakening this week there is no way can compete with HHS, they'll get blown out of Huntington, then the following week CM will come into Laidley and punish them. And by the way the best QB in the state plays for Hurricane, not Captial!
Heft

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Capitol is good. These are only kids.
lol

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Capital qb is about to transfer anyway! He is coming to hhs at the end of the season. This had already been confirmed and the colleges have been told the same and to follow him there. He said he wants to be part of a constant winner year in and year out, he knows capital is nothing without him. He also hates the coach and said he would rather play for someone off the street than him.
good

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Good, no one wants him here anyway
big mac

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Cap's gonna win , they are gonna win it for Coach Woolwine , who passed last year !! He was my head coach at Cap 10 years ago when I played !! R.I.P coach!!
Fam

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Can't wait to have him in htown where he belongs
big mac

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Is he really transferring and his brother doing the same, his brother is a WR at cap
Hhs football dad

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

I'm thinking this is made up, we've heard nothing about this at huntington... see ya friday
big mac

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Yea I of course don't go to cap I graduated 05 but I work at a bar sports restaurant on the west side and that's all everyone does is talk sports at the bar from h.s. football to pro to golf and no ones ever mentioned that, you can't belief half the shit you hair on topics, but this cap vs Huntington games gonna be a good one, prob beat 2 teams in the state! I hope Cap takes it but its gonna be a tough one for the Cougars plus its on the road!!
Rainbow

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Yo big mac that 05 team you were part of sucked. I mean it literally sucked if you get my drift. Capital hasn't won anything in almost 20 years.

You ever think why the school that represents the Capital of West Virginia has won like maybe two playoff games since Bill Clinton was in office.

Huntington will crush those Rainbow flag flying pansies. Huntington will win big.
big mac

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

You don't know shit about sports, you was prob one of them little soccer fairys that loved playing hacky sack and Pokemon cards , so shut up and watch Cap beat that Ass fri!!!
smokehouse reg

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Rainbow wrote:
Yo big mac that 05 team you were part of sucked. I mean it literally sucked if you get my drift. Capital hasn't won anything in almost 20 years.

You ever think why the school that represents the Capital of West Virginia has won like maybe two playoff games since Bill Clinton was in office.

Huntington will crush those Rainbow flag flying pansies. Huntington will win big.
How many playoff games and championships has HHS won in the past 20 year? That's right 0 championships.
smokehouse reg

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Donkey Punch wrote:
I'm sick of hearing all of the crazy talk about how great capital is. They are obviously overrated, going into overtime against 2 teams that are mediocre at best. Princeton and SC are no where near the top tier teams. Capital is in for a rude awakening this week there is no way can compete with HHS, they'll get blown out of Huntington, then the following week CM will come into Laidley and punish them. And by the way the best QB in the state plays for Hurricane, not Captial!
Hensley is no where near the best QB in the state. That kid struggles in big games. I'm not a fan of any team around here but Hensley is no where near the best in the state.
Fam

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

I promise you he is on his way to htown, the coach sucks and treats him like crap. He wants to be somewhere he can actually play and go to a good college. Plus we, his family want him down here to. His coach is trying to ride off of his talent and we aren't going to put up with it anymore. He could be so much better in a good system. Carp is an idiot.
Rainbow

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

big mac don't tell me you work at the Smokehouse. Dude there's more prostitutes and johns in that two bit dive than a 24 hour brothel in Vegas. I heard they give out free condoms to anyone entering and sell HIV testing kits for 1/2 off to anyone who asks.

BTW: What would your loser coach Woolwine be doing right niw if he were alive?

Scratching at his coffin lid yelling....let me out...let me out. Seriously Woolwine wasn't a good coach.

Take my word for it Capital doesn't have squat.
big mac

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Rainbow your a flamer, maybe I do work @ the Smokehouse And Smokehouse reg who are you lol?
Rainbow

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Dude I don't know what a flamer is, but I used to carry the rock back in the day and each and everytime we played those pansies from Capital I had my best games. We were 3-0 against you fairies and one of those games we shut you OUT.

If I ever lower my standards and feel the need for a lady of the evening i'll put on my sunday best and come see you and your butt buddy "@ the Smokehouse". Pick her up on the corner next to the front door and bring her in for some of that fine cuisine.

Hell maybe her and myself will get busy in one of the booths that line thay two bit joint.

And don't say it hasn't been done before?
terd 91

Grafton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Rainbow wrote:
Dude I don't know what a flamer is, but I used to carry the rock back in the day and each and everytime we played those pansies from Capital I had my best games. We were 3-0 against you fairies and one of those games we shut you OUT.
If I ever lower my standards and feel the need for a lady of the evening i'll put on my sunday best and come see you and your butt buddy "@ the Smokehouse". Pick her up on the corner next to the front door and bring her in for some of that fine cuisine.
Hell maybe her and myself will get busy in one of the booths that line thay two bit joint.
And don't say it hasn't been done before?
You didn't carry the rock good enough to play for WVU though did you Herd 91? 12-0 in the series.
Donkey Punch

Culloden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Ha, I told you those wanna be gangsters were over rated. That was the first loss, they have another one coming next Friday. That's what happens when you play nobody 4 weeks straight it makes you think your actually good. lmao
big mac

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Hey dumb dick donkey punch, they where playing the number 1 team in the state and lost I think 24 to 10 (something like that), that's not getting slaughtered that is not bad, that's 2 possessions you little cooter! Cap will be in the playoffs and might bring home the trophy this year BUDDY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick Morrisey - Don't say I didn't warn you - 7 min Andre Linoge 24
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 41 min George 54,421
Truth? (Mar '13) 47 min Attorney General 223
Who is black drug dealer Paul Sanders? (Nov '13) 49 min Lewis 99
Christians bring Ebola to U.S. 51 min Not So Great 1
The Empty Glass 1 hr YouSoFake 48
Pies and Pints NEW lications 1 hr YouSoFake 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000